Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero (30211 Views)

Labour Declares Nationwide Protest Over Hardship / Ajaero: Organized Labour Declares Nationwide Strike for November 14 / Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by Tareq1105: 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
PrinceGallant:
I can't really fathom this? NLC should just be scrapped as they have lost their real focus and becoming a selfish organisation that only cares for its members at the expense of membes of public. Going for National breakdown just because of what? They would just inflict injury on others to fight their opponents. What concerns us if the NLC president is degraded? Yes, what is our concerns?

NLC under Ajaero would be factionalized bcoz of his gra gra.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by LockDown69(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
grin
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by Lastmankc(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
seunmsg:

And that's enough reason for the entire country to be grounded with a nationwide strike? And what are the demands? Removal of the Commissioner of Police and area commanders. How will the removal of Imo state commissioner of police and area commanderschange anything? Are you guys even serious at all?

If Ajaero feels he has been unfairly harassed and brutalized, the sensible thing to do is to go to court. Sue the police for whatever claims the brutalization is worth and not throw the entire country into an unnecessary strike.
Keep quiet, which court.Court that the APC government are controlling.
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by gbishman: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
No one takes you guys seriously anymore. U have now become toothless bulldogs
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by newnigerdelta00: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
God1000:
I'm surprised the government has not come out to condemn the vicious act meted out on the NLC president

Then help the government to condemn the act your self simple way to move the nation forward not to day had more fuel inside fire it will burn you too
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by Treasure17(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
BJanta:

Of course, to a backward soul like you.
Mtcheeew. Egbere
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by Sharpsharp00123: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Malroux:
That's why I said he is only fighting for worker's welfare which he is part of. Not for the majority of Nigerians who are not civil servants.
so workers didn’t suffer during cashless policy that he supported?

I guess he started caring about workers welfare after his party lost election?
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by Sharpsharp00123: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Ahn Ahn

I still don't get your logic.

How can you agree that the Labour Union can form a political party but the President of the Union cannot be part of the party...

Tell me what section of the Nigerian constitution supports your argument.

If it is about strike, I hope you know that every Nigerian has the fundamental constitutional right to go in strike.

Even if Imo state PDP decide to go in strike no one can stop them constitutionally.

Even if Imo SDP decide to strike, no one can stop them.

So what exactly is the reason why Ajaaero cannot belong to LP and organize a strike?

If he's not the first NLC chairman dies it make it illegal?
once u openly support a political party u can’t take d job of nlc

It’s like a board member of man utd officiating a match between man utd n Chelsea

What do u expect?

A labor / nlc chairman going to start a strike in an apc state 11 days to election n u are still telling me he’s neutral n it’s right?

Oga u self check am

Nlc should b independent of politics otherwise this is what will happen, oshiomole wasn’t involved in politics that time n that’s y he was respected n could do anything n people will believe him

But this labor party man, if he says anything not pleasing in an apc or pdp state they can change it for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by Goke7: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
asanausana91:
are you normal? Do you know what it takes to beat NLC president?. Let me ask you, if it is Tinubu that was beaten like this what will you say.

is the NLC President god to hold over a hundred million people to ransom? The man has been warned before now of his partisan behaviour, which NLC President has been beaten like this before now? that says more about this current NLC boss,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by Burob: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lastmankc:
Keep quiet, which court.Court that the APC government are controlling.
Senseless Agbadorian.
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by LegacyB: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Tareq1105:

If I were Tinubu, I would commission Obazee to audit NLC and TUC accounts and operations whenever he's through with CBN and NNPC audit.

There you would see mother of revelation of corruption.
Honestly. The worst part is they do not run their expense report through their members. All you hear is the law only say they should submit to ministry of Labor. Who don’t even cross check at all or use it as a bargaining chip.
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by MomohMrMoore: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
These NLC people are jokers. Their man was in Imo for political fights. He is an LP member, an Obidient. They have uselessed NLC. Their strike is toothless.. Nigerians laughing at them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by MRMRMR: 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
It's a very good reason,if nothing is done,it will be a normal occurrence to commit this kind of sacrilege,so heads would roll
Are ur senses functional?
We should ground the country because of one man, NLC president.
You must be a joker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by DTaj: 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
When the CBN wasted the lives of Nigerians (pregnant women died and lost their babies, adults were forced to go naked in banking halls, etc, etc) during the so-called Naira re-designation policy, and when bank workers were beaten by frustrated customers who could not access their own money from the banks, this clown called Ajaero, NLC President, did not say anything!

NLC kept quite, because they, like Atiku's PDP and Peter Obi's Labour Party, used it as a negative matter against APC in the Presidential election!

Ajaero deserved the beating he got. He took his daft Labour Party partisanship to his home state, Imo, to embarrass Governor Hope Uzodinma, and prop up the failure who is the Labpur Party candidate for next Saturday's governorship election.

Ajaero would go down in history as the most politically biased NLC President- the same NLC of illustrious past Presidents- Hassan Sunmonu, Paschal Bafyau, Adams Oshiomhole!

Shame on Ajaero!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by jrusky(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ok pls go on strike then be expecting salary una hear?

Hungry never dealt with you people wella, is this not same bastards crying hardship but still have strenght to go on strike simply one idiot misyarned and was misbeaten?

Wallahi hunger never thrash una wella. Pls go on strike till 2090 una body go tell una las las.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by oyatz(m): 1:11am On Nov 04, 2023
CharleyBright:

Wake up and smell the coffee.
The North will dump Tinubu like a piece of shityy rag come 2027.
Abokis vote Tinubu in 2027 say wetin happen?
He better respect himself and not contest.
He will lose yakata.
Oga, you said worse things than this from 2022-2023.
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by Burob: 1:18am On Nov 04, 2023
CharleyBright:

Wake up and smell the coffee.
The North will dump Tinubu like a piece of shityy rag come 2027.
Abokis vote Tinubu in 2027 say wetin happen?
He better respect himself and not contest.
He will lose yakata.
Please Shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:42am On Nov 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
this is d main reason y tinubu will never put an igbo in any key point

They are just looking for every means possible to cause chaos n nationwide unrest

Something happened in imo state but d whole nation should pay for it, imagine that madness

An nlc chairman that openly supported a political party n when it’s just 11 days to election u want to declare strike in a state

If na me b d governor I go tell dem make dem kill am

U can’t b openly partisan n expect d other party to lock up
leave Igbo out and comment on the issue.. umahi that's minister of works nobi Igbo.. abi don't we have Yorubas that have their shenanigans...
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by asanausana91: 5:12am On Nov 04, 2023
Goke7:

is the NLC President god to hold over a hundred million people to ransom? The man has been warned before now of his partisan behaviour, which NLC President has been beaten like this before now? that says more about this current NLC boss,
or you mean this autocratic stolen regime.
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by Sunnygibbs1909: 5:24am On Nov 04, 2023
Islie:

Wants Imo CP, others prosecuted

LEADERSHIP
The NLC should stop using personal agenda to promote a strike.They should individually or collectively prosecute afro-mentioned individuals in Imo State and leave Nigerians out of their personal agenda.When Nigerians were in dire need of Ajaeros leadership direction,he break danced his way out of the strike at the eleventh hour,plunging Nigeria into further hardship.Now with a punch,kick and upper cut he wants to rally Nigerians behind him.
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by BluntCrazeMan: 5:26am On Nov 04, 2023
We will never take you guys serious again.

You didn't go on strike on issues that concerns the general public.

Now, it became personal, you are calling for strike??

Like NLC, Like INEC.
We cannot take you guys serious again.
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by Jostoman: 5:26am On Nov 04, 2023
God1000:
I'm surprised the government has not come out to condemn the vicious act meted out on the NLC president

No be them and Imo state government do the evil against Ajaero.
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by mikeapollo: 5:34am On Nov 04, 2023
Islie:

Wants Imo CP, others prosecuted

LEADERSHIP

Useless NLC! Now they want to go on nationwide strike.
The idiots could not go on nationwide strike to force the federal govt to rescind some of their anti people policies, but now want to do so just because their president was slapped.
Those slaps are to reset his brain and make him act in the interest of the masses when next they engage the federal govt on policies and national issues.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by asanausana91: 5:35am On Nov 04, 2023
reddingtonblack:

From one sense to another rubbish, do you even have a Life at all, if educated men/socialite can lick butt hole/pvssy whats more gross about a microphone.

IF not gradual removal what were the previous administrations doing,
Mumu the Budget the currently running on was drafted by Buhari adminstration that is where the yacht came from

Appparently you know nothing you listen to your parent talk and come online to spew nonsense without digging for facts.

When Jonathan that had certificate was President how many houses did your father build or live was good people went to ojota to protest. you are so full of shit bye
you are one the foolish animal I ever encountered. Yoruba went to ojota to protest because Jonathan was not a Yoruba man. Simple!
People protest when fuel was to be sold at 100 Naira, today fuel is 700 hundred naira where are those protesters?
Mention a president that ever lick a microphone
Go and check all the Buhari budget if you see anything like yacht I pay a thousand dollars to your account.
Go and check the supplementary budget submitted by Tinubu if didn't see yacht there called me a liar.
I don't know how you idiots think.
Many people that bought cars during the time of Jonathan are selling those cars now in order to feed.
Today dollar is above 1000 , fuel is 700, foodstuffs has increased to 300%
Today people are trecking because they cannot afford transport fare.
Foolish people like you have only one reason to defend the drug lord. (TRIBALISM)
We are having the worst economy now but all you care about is tribal bigotry.
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by Jostoman: 5:37am On Nov 04, 2023
seunmsg:

And that's enough reason for the entire country to be grounded with a nationwide strike? And what are the demands? Removal of the Commissioner of Police and area commanders. How will the removal of Imo state commissioner of police and area commanderschange anything? Are you guys even serious at all?

If Ajaero feels he has been unfairly harassed and brutalized, the sensible thing to do is to go to court. Sue the police for whatever claims the brutalization is worth and not throw the entire country into an unnecessary strike.
has your useless and wicked government honour the agreement they had with NLC at the beginning of October? Or you dont know that it was because of this reason they connive with that evil and wicked governor of Imo to commit that evil and wicked act against Ajaero ? Evil People.
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by Iamanoited: 6:19am On Nov 04, 2023
DUE TO THE PERSONALITY OF AJAERO? PLEASE DON'T START IT.
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by Sharpsharp00123: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2023
asanausana91:
you are one the foolish animal I ever encountered. Yoruba went to ojota to protest because Jonathan was not a Yoruba man. Simple!
People protest when fuel was to be sold at 100 Naira, today fuel is 700 hundred naira where are those protesters?
Go and check all the Buhari budget if you see anything like yacht I pay a thousand dollars to your account.
Go and check the supplementary budget submitted by Tinubu if didn't see yacht there called me a liar.
Many people that bought cars during the time of Jonathan are selling those cars now in order to feed.
Today people are trecking because they cannot afford transport fare.
Foolish people like you have only one reason to defend the drug lord. (TRIBALISM)
as e dey pain u igbos e dey sweet us

Wail as u like e no concern us
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by reddingtonblack: 8:27am On Nov 04, 2023
asanausana91:
you are one the foolish animal I ever en[b]countered. Yoruba went to ojota to protest [/b]because Jonathan was not a Yoruba man. Simple!
Today people are trecking because they cannot afford transport fares.

Do you listen to yourself at all, your reasoning is like foolishness crossbred with stupidity.
If yoruba protested when fuel was 145 what stops Igbo or hausa from protesting when fuel is 700 ?? what happens to division of labour must yoruba do everything

Today things are worst ? what are the igbos and the hausas doing to hold the govt accountable, since you believe yorubas held GEj accountable
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by Mercylike(f): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2023
CharleyBright:

If you are not oloriburuku Omo-ale, you would have been taught by whoever mistakenly brought you into this world that is is not right to put your stinking mouth in other people conversation, let alone resort to abusing their family unnecessarily.
By the way, do I look like am from SE to you?
Useless cretin.
Omo Igbo denying his people.

No be today. U inherited from agbari Ojukwu grin grin grin
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by asanausana91: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Do you listen to yourself at all, your reasoning is like foolishness crossbred with stupidity.
If yoruba protested when fuel was 145 what stops Igbo or hausa from protesting when fuel is 700 ?? what happens to division of labour must yoruba do everything

Today things are worst ? what are the igbos and the hausas doing to hold the govt accountable, since you believe yorubas held GEj accountable
I pity your lineage. Yoruba were not holding GEJ accountable, they were out to destroy his government. A Hausa Man or Igbo man is not as evil as you guys. Tinubu is the worst president in the history of this country but your tribal bigotry will not allow you to see that. Online begers!
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by reddingtonblack: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2023
asanausana91:
I pity your lineage. Yoruba were not holding GEJ accountable, they were out to destroy his government. A Hausa Man or Igbo man is not as evil as you guys. Tinubu is the worst president in the history of this country but your tribal bigotry will not allow you to see that. Online begers!

If the cotton wool in your skull term your so called "Yoruba protest" as out to destroy GEJ govt, here is time for Igbos and Hausas to try destroy Tinubu govt with protest tew .. please do protest abeg we are begging shutdown alaba and alaba rago with protest fuel price must come down
I can help you coronated Tinubu as the worst president in the world since God created earth But what can you do for me ... must you and your generation be completely Useless
Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero by CharleyBright(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Burob:
Please Shut up.

Am sure you tell your father shut up.
If you do, tell me shut up again.
And if you don't, pls apologize for telling me shut up.
Otherwise, you are Omo-ale.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend / UKRAINE: Reno Omokri Disagrees With David Hundeyin, FFK Over Racism / APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.