Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) (24990 Views)

Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by benuejosh: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2023
ahaz:

Please take my advise, take your psychiatric appointments very seriously before you start picking objects from the floor and trust me, that might happen in a week's time cos your insanity has gotten to it's tetiary stage.
where is the lie in what i said? Point it out.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by Tareq1105: 6:48am On Nov 04, 2023
Joanpen1:
Small 🧠 brain.

It's bcoz they know that Dangote with Emefiele colludedly stole hard earned Nigeria Forex to build Dangote Refinery.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by benuejosh: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2023
thatigboman:
how many killings and forceful takeover of your lands in benue have your prominent citizens condensed? Even the banks robbery that took place in oturkpo in David Mark's domain, how many prominent idoma personalities condemned it? The kidnapping and killing of former local govt chairman in katsina ala, how many of you condemned it? The killing of that tiv guy that was protecting tivland, how many of your top men condemned it? You have run away from your land, possibly seeking refuge in SE like omenka, yet it's SE this, SE that. Fulani will soon declare emirate in makurdi and gboko and install sharia law like they did in ilorin.
i have commented on that issue and given my verdict. Stop displaying foolishness here.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by benuejosh: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Imagine Benue state......

Wow...finally you have been unbanned..Flaunt it
NEVER have i been banned.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by benuejosh: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2023
0taPiaPia:

Leave peter obi out of your misery
He is a bloody hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by CJStarz: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2023
I strongly condemn that act of barbarism that took place in Onitsha. Very true, I had expected Peter Obi,Oby Ezekwesili and other top Igbo leaders to have come out and denounce such wickedness!
I am an Igbo person. I must say I'm very disappointed with their deafening silence.
People listen to Peter Obi. He needs to address that situation asap.

benuejosh:
They should thank their stars thay they were not caught in the South East.

They would have been burnt in a very barbaric manner by now.

IPOB/ESN will be killing their people and they can't stand up to those terrorists. But they have the guts to burn two brothers collecting revenue illegally. What happened to handling them over to the Police.

I am even shocked that even Peter Obi did not condemn that act by his brothers and fellow Labourers comrades. Bloody Hypocrite.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by LAW2577: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2023
Mum.u you, they are not yorubas but hausas
emmanuelbrown26:
Not surprised at all. Lawal either from Osun or Ogun state
Yoruba una well dun ohhhh
From rice banditry to plantain thieving down to stealing dangote truck, una say those people well so?
Well, I'm keeping d record in my archive for reference purposes.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by Milan79: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2023
Stealing is in their DNA,from stealing mandate,to stealing certificates, to stealing and mining skull.
Spits and leaves the thread
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by wazzub: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2023
Thundafireseun:
The suspect’s have confessed to the crime…

Why are they still called suspects

This engrish no clear

They are still called suspects because Court has not yet convicted them.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2023
YourKarma:

Check all your useless posts on this forum, not once have you spoken about the massacre going on in Benue state, you're always talking about Igbo or Peter Obi....
1 person dies in the SE, you imps will keep shouting about it but if 100 people are killed elsewhere, no one will hear about it. You keep providing evidence that the life of 1 Igbo man is worth the lives of 20 other tribes

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/2-okada-thieves-burnt-to-death-in-lagos-victim-dies/
https://www.thecable.ng/mob-sets-ablaze-two-men-found-with-18-mobile-phones-in-lagos
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/10/02/2-pos-robbers-burnt-beyond-recognition-in-lagos/

These happened in Lagos, but, being the low-brained imbecíle you are, you want to make it seem like it's only in the SE that jungle justice occurs

You forgot to add the link to that Benue massacre of youths where their corpses were lined up for their viewing pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2023
CJStarz:
I strongly condemn that act of barbarism that took place in Onitsha. Very true, I had expected Peter Obi,Oby Ezekwesili and other top Igbo leaders to have come out and denounce such wickedness!
I am an Igbo person. I must say I'm very disappointed with their deafening silence.

Mechie onu gi there. Come and turn Peter Obi to so that you can rest. Igbos don't tolerate apprehended robbers especially in the markets, so better warn your "stealing" kinsmen to get a job.

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2023
CJStarz:

Mechie onu gi there. Come and turn Peter Obi to so that you can rest. Igbos don't tolerate apprehended robbers especially in the markets, so better warn your "stealing" kinsmen to get a job.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2023
ADSP116:
You are the hottest mad man ever liveth for relating those two northern names to Yorubas,is either you deliberately fail to see the truth or you deliberately alter your thinking process with your tse tse fly brain because of the hypocracy you flat headed people are well known for.
But they are still doing rice banditry
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2023
LAW2577:
Mum.u you, they are not yorubas but hausas
Are they not hustling to steal plantain?
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Is Here
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by theysg: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2023
Thundafireseun:

This engrish no clear

Until proven guilty in court sha...
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by CJStarz: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2023
Ogbu mma,ga ana na mma. Stop shedding blood so yours won't be shed same way.
Demonic of anyone to support jungle justice. What joy do you derive from burning your fellow human beings alive? Are you a saint? Has God dealt with you according to your numerous sins?
I assume you're a Christian. Does Jesus support Jungle justice? What happened to mercy and forgiveness?
See, what goes around comes around. Support evil,it comes knocking on your door before you know it!
Jungle justice is a criminal act. Peter Obi, should condemn it and encourage the youths not to take the laws into their hands. They will listen to him. Obi does not support evil.

OdefaGirl:

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by thatigboman: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2023
benuejosh:
i have commented on that issue and given my verdict. Stop displaying foolishness here.
I'm talking about benue leaders not nonentity like u.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by benuejosh: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2023
thatigboman:
I'm talking about benue leaders not nonentity like u.
and who are you again?
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by WilsonBright935: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2023
sallazlee:

Wa dàgbà, Olohun yíò jẹ́ kó rí mi pa.
Òsé ọmọ ìyá.

Yoruba ma dun púpọ̀ ooo

Àṣẹ o, 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2023
Dem get mind
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
CJStarz:
Ogbu mma,ga ana na mma. Stop shedding blood so yours won't be shed same way.
Demonic of anyone to support jungle justice. What joy do you derive from burning your fellow human beings alive? Are you a saint? Has God dealt with you according to your numerous sins?
I assume you're a Christian. Does Jesus support Jungle justice? What happened to mercy and forgiveness?
See, what goes around comes around. Support evil,it comes knocking on your door before you know it!
Jungle justice is a criminal act. Peter Obi, should condemn it and encourage the youths not to take the laws into their hands. They will listen to him. Obi does not support evil.

I don't steal..... So if I see those who have no other mission than to cause pain and agony to another, I won't blink an eye when such justice is meted on them. You think if the police is trustworthy, people will relent to jungle justice?.... No
Wait till I hear of any car robber caught, whether he was the one that stole mine or not..... I will hit him plank.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by CJStarz: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
U don't steal but U commit other sins. God don hit you with plank?
Never you support jungle justice so that you don't have blood on your hands.
This is in your interest and in the interest of your unborn generation.

I suppose you're a lady?

OdefaGirl:

I don't steal..... So if I see those who have no other mission than to cause pain and agony to another, I won't blink an eye when such justice is meted on them. You think if the police is trustworthy, people will relent to jungle justice?.... No
Wait till I hear of any car robber caught, whether he was the one that stole mine or not..... I will hit him plank.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by BigTableShaker(f): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Joanpen1:
Small 🧠 brain.
Dem no no say Dangote fleet got a renowned SAT tracker in NovaTrack.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by Torg77: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hi
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by patorial(m): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
Thundafireseun:

This engrish no clear

A suspect remains a suspect until convicted in a court of law.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
CJStarz:
U don't steal but U commit other sins. God don hit you with plank?
Never you support jungle justice so that you don't have blood on your hands.
This is in your interest and in the interest of your unborn generation.

I suppose you're a lady?

I don talk wetin I wan talk... If you make others life miserable without empathy, then get ready to dance surugede dance.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by CJStarz: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
Keep shedding blood.
Keep burning people alive.
Keep being a murderer.
What you sow you reap.
No surugede dance pass that one.
E.O.D

OdefaGirl:

I don talk wetin I wan talk... If you make others life miserable without empathy, then get ready to dance surugede dance.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2023
CJStarz:
Keep shedding blood.
Keep burning people alive.
Keep being a murderer.
What you sow you reap.
No surugede dance pass that one.
E.O.D

Thank you, you can rest now. Wrong audience, take your sermon elsewhere. Try making people's lives miserable by stealing in SE market and get rewarded accordingly.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by CJStarz: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2023
Not asking you to stop your jungle justice mentality and approach.
You'll definitely reap what you sow.....
Save your generations yet unborn from the curse.

OdefaGirl:

Thank you, you can rest now. Wrong audience, take your sermon elsewhere. Try making people's lives miserable by stealing in SE market and get rewarded accordingly.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
CJStarz:
Not asking you to stop your jungle justice mentality and approach.
You'll definitely reap what you sow.....
Save your generations yet unborn from the curse.

A thief is a cursed soul already so I won't bother advising you to save your unborn generation. Continue till you wipe yourselves out from this beautiful world. Robber apologist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Abandons Baby, Absconds After Delivery In Delta (Photos) / 7 Students Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud In Calabar / Mother, Son In Trouble Over Illegal Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.