Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) (24963 Views)

Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by NFBI: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Fish brain
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by hillaryfaith: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
If it's possible, some can even steal Nigeria.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by skaramanga: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by nedu666: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
benuejosh:
They should thank their stars thay they were not caught in the South East.

They would have been burnt in a very barbaric manner by now.

IPOB/ESN will be killing their people and they can't stand up to those terrorists. But they have the guts to burn two brothers collecting revenue illegally. What happened to handling them over to the Police.

I am even shocked that even Peter Obi did not condemn that act by his brothers and fellow Labourers comrades. Bloody Hypocrite.

Along the fake benue people don show. All the fake people claiming to be from benue omenka, mannbbq are all defending fulani killings in benue with their might.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by officialJP(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Blackveil:
Lol

Maybe they just wanted to cruise it a lil bit, I did same with my Dad’s car, until sars catch me say I too young to own car
rich man pikin no know wetin God do for am, daddy's car chai my father no get one block till he die chai
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by Ihaveleftnaija: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Free them. Criminals stealing from a fellow criminal, is that one a crime?
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
WilsonBright935:

This reminds me of a Yoruba proverb "ẹni tó jí kàkàkí ọba gbé, níbo ló ti fẹ́ fan-án?" Loose Translation "where does the pilferer of a King's trumpet intends to blow it?" 😂 😂 😂

Clean translation smiley smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by papagiddy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
devil deceived them!!!
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
benuejosh:

IPOB/ESN will be killing their people and they can't stand up to those terrorists. But they have the guts to burn two brothers collecting revenue illegally. What happened to handling them over to the Police.

I am even shocked that even Peter Obi did not condemn that act by his brothers and fellow Labourers comrades. Bloody Hypocrite.

Leave peter obi out of your misery

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Thundafireseun:
The suspect’s have confessed to the crime…

Why are they still called suspects

This engrish no clear

They are still suspects until proven guilty by the court
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by sallazlee(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
WilsonBright935:

This reminds me of a Yoruba proverb "ẹni tó jí kàkàkí ọba gbé, níbo ló ti fẹ́ fan-án?" Loose Translation "where does the pilferer of a King's trumpet intends to blow it?" 😂 😂 😂

Wa dàgbà, Olohun yíò jẹ́ kó rí mi pa.
Òsé ọmọ ìyá.
Yoruba ma dun púpọ̀ ooo

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by Omololupromise: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Thundafireseun:

This engrish no clear
because they have not been convicted by the court of law
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
benuejosh:

Imagine Benue state......

Wow...finally you have been unbanned..Flaunt it
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
Thundafireseun:

This engrish no clear
😂😂😂😂😂

Wetin concern our gallant police force
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by thatigboman: 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
benuejosh:
For one, i am not commending them for the evil act. But they had luck on their side this time. Hopefully they repent and change.

And for the South East, i am not going to talk about them anylonger. Since no one condemned that barbaric act of burning people alive. Not even Peter Obi. Kai! It is very disturbing.
how many killings and forceful takeover of your lands in benue have your prominent citizens condensed? Even the banks robbery that took place in oturkpo in David Mark's domain, how many prominent idoma personalities condemned it? The kidnapping and killing of former local govt chairman in katsina ala, how many of you condemned it? The killing of that tiv guy that was protecting tivland, how many of your top men condemned it? You have run away from your land, possibly seeking refuge in SE like omenka, yet it's SE this, SE that. Fulani will soon declare emirate in makurdi and gboko and install sharia law like they did in ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 12:02am On Nov 04, 2023
Thundafireseun:

This engrish no clear
They remain a suspect till they are charged to Court and docked, then they turned to accused.
Even if caught in the act, they are still a suspect
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by ahaz: 12:56am On Nov 04, 2023
benuejosh:

Please take my advise, take your psychiatric appointments very seriously before you start picking objects from the floor and trust me, that might happen in a week's time cos your insanity has gotten to it's tetiary stage.

3 Likes

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by ahaz: 12:58am On Nov 04, 2023
YourKarma:

Check all your useless posts on this forum, not once have you spoken about the massacre going on in Benue state, you're always talking about Igbo or Peter Obi....
1 person dies in the SE, you imps will keep shouting about it but if 100 people are killed elsewhere, no one will hear about it. You keep providing evidence that the life of 1 Igbo man is worth the lives of 20 other tribes

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/2-okada-thieves-burnt-to-death-in-lagos-victim-dies/
https://www.thecable.ng/mob-sets-ablaze-two-men-found-with-18-mobile-phones-in-lagos
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/10/02/2-pos-robbers-burnt-beyond-recognition-in-lagos/

These happened in Lagos, but, being the low-brained imbecíle you are, you want to make it seem like it's only in the SE that jungle justice occurs
My brother Naira land had being taking over by Lunatics and drug patients that ought to be in the nearest rehab centers.

3 Likes

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:16am On Nov 04, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
A whole dangote truck 🚛🚒

Where do they intend to go with it unnoticed?
I'm still in shock 😲
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 2:33am On Nov 04, 2023
benuejosh:

You are frustrated and confused in life young man, get your act together.

A truck killed some people in Abuja, and you left the topic and brought IPOB into it

As if that wasn't enough, you even brought Peter Obi 🤷

Guy, receive sense 💆

3 Likes

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by MEGAWATCH: 2:54am On Nov 04, 2023
benuejosh:

You are very sick,

The situation in Nigeria is really dealing with you seriously.

What concerns the east with this news?

I pray they rush you to the hospital before it becomes more dangerous.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by Awkaboy(m): 2:55am On Nov 04, 2023
This people shaa

Stealing dey body 😂😂😂
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by MEGAWATCH: 2:56am On Nov 04, 2023
Dshocker:

You are frustrated and confused in life young man, get your act together.

A truck killed some people in Abuja, and you left the topic and brought IPOB into it

As if that wasn't enough, you even brought Peter Obi 🤷

Guy, receive sense 💆

He is very sick,

Not everyone on this platform is well o!
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by gift01: 4:27am On Nov 04, 2023
Cut and paste Journalism. It’s Ogere not Ogbere
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by YourKarma: 4:39am On Nov 04, 2023
ahaz:

My brother Naira land had being taking over by Lunatics and drug patients that ought to be in the nearest rehab centers.
I blame the useless mods who see all this rubbish but condone it
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by ADSP116(m): 5:00am On Nov 04, 2023
You are the hottest mad man ever liveth for relating those two northern names to Yorubas,is either you deliberately fail to see the truth or you deliberately alter your thinking process with your tse tse fly brain because of the hypocracy you flat headed people are well known for.
emmanuelbrown26:
Not surprised at all. Lawal either from Osun or Ogun state
Yoruba una well dun ohhhh
From rice banditry to plantain thieving down to stealing dangote truck, una say those people well so?
Well, I'm keeping d record in my archive for reference purposes.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by toms55(m): 5:04am On Nov 04, 2023
Thundafireseun:

This engrish no clear

In Nigerian law you are innocent until Proven guilty by a court of law

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by Henz81: 5:26am On Nov 04, 2023
benuejosh:

IPOB/ESN will be killing their people and they can't stand up to those terrorists. But they have the guts to burn two brothers collecting revenue illegally. What happened to handling them over to the Police. You be Mumu Man

Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by linearity: 6:01am On Nov 04, 2023
Thundafireseun:

This engrish no clear

All alleged criminals and suspects are assumed innocent until convicted by a competent Court of Law.

The Court would take their confessions and the circumstances surrounding it into consideration during the adjudication of the matter.
Re: Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) by wiseoneking: 6:22am On Nov 04, 2023
benuejosh:

I pray you will not mistakenly land in that east, this IPOB/ESN will use you as a burnt sacrifice for been so much concern in another man’s house when your own house is already the great grave yard of Nigeria. If truly you are from avenue, you should weep for your people. This is a land that do carry mass burial of twenty, fifty, hundreds etc and you are here crying over IPOB shooting one man. This can never never happen in that east you are talking about. I pity you weaklings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa / NURTW Clashes: RRS Arrests Kunle Poly And Sego / Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.