Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja (22615 Views)

Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) / Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by Splashme: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
Na wao ... that Mpape sef na hilly terrain

Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
Oh, so terrible.
May the souls of the departed rest in peace till it's the day of judgement. Amen.
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by MikaSoko(m): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
God have mercy
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by babsthegreat: 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
Is it not Better if FCT can create another route for trailers so that they will not come to town or have their own route
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:44am On Nov 04, 2023
Wike should have been given Minister of Defense...
He has the spirit of catakhata, since He landed in FCT, Na so so wahalah....
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:51am On Nov 04, 2023
Am happy when I see people dying, it gives me joy....

But my issue is this, the way people are giving birth, seriously is causing more Population.
In 10years time, I will develop a virus that will make women go barren...

Today I walk through the streets, I see alot of beggars with children under 10, my Question is, Nigeria was already getting hard since 80s that is why my father only had few children that he can handle as a Lecturer. Now that we should have just one or highest two, the poor once who have no single future plan for their children are busy having lot of kids.

Later people will say Tinubu is the problem...
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:55am On Nov 04, 2023
Goalminded1:
Oh, so terrible.
May the souls of the departed rest in peace till it's the day of judgement. Amen.
You still believe that story.
For this hunger and suffering, let God judge the Devil first...

Nonscence.
No God my brother...
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:57am On Nov 04, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Very sad
Young minds extinguished because of reckless driving and bad vehicles
Oga, I once fail break too, thank God it a small car and it was manual, the hand break is still working....
The driver did right by running away!

Who die, done die!!!!
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by abobote: 1:14am On Nov 04, 2023
That Mpape road is very dangerous. What an unfortunate way to die

RIP to the dead
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by oloksman1(m): 2:34am On Nov 04, 2023
Aremwayne:
They should ban trucks from operating during the day in Abuja

i swear,
i lost a friend sometime late Sept. Just around KUGBO, where trailer crushed about 10 people to death... a really sad incident.
there are now so many trailers on the Abuja roads now, unlike what it was about 10 years ago.
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 3:58am On Nov 04, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Am happy when I see people dying, it gives me joy....

But my issue is this, the way people are giving birth, seriously is causing more Population.
In 10years time, I will develop a virus that will make women go barren...

Today I walk through the streets, I see alot of beggars with children under 10, my Question is, Nigeria was already getting hard since 80s that is why my father only had few children that he can handle as a Lecturer. Now that we should have just one or highest two, the poor once who have no single future plan for their children are busy having lot of kids.

Later people will say Tinubu is the problem...
hahahahaha...guy u funny o

Na waa! Finally we only live once.
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by Jjhunt(m): 5:20am On Nov 04, 2023
That area is always dangerous always trailers losing brakes and government can not do any thing about it...........that area is always dangerous
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by Aremwayne: 6:00am On Nov 04, 2023
oloksman1:

i swear,
i lost a friend sometime late Sept. Just around KUGBO, where trailer crushed about 10 people to death... a really sad incident.
there are now so many trailers on the Abuja roads now, unlike what it was about 10 years ago.
Sorry about your friend.

Honestly something should be done.
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by YaksonFCA(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2023
This is sad May their soul rest in peace
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by CJStarz: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2023
Aremwayne:
They should ban trucks from operating during the day in Abuja

Simple!
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by Badguy77(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2023
Since the day this man sat on that seat..it has been one bad news to another in abuja.. Oh my abuja a once peaceful and calm place has become a home for one chance and bad things.. Lagos urchins don move come here finish.. God help us but there end is near
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by Machinegun91(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2023
This is the 3rd time such accidents are happening in that mpape junction.

Those tipper drivers do drive very reckless on that narrow road as if they the owners of the road.

RIP to the departed souls
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

You still believe that story.
For this hunger and suffering, let God judge the Devil first...

Nonscence.
No God my brother...
Nah. Not through the many stories, but through personal experience and revelation, is how I know there is a supreme God who rules over the earth.

As annoying as I find Him to be sometimes (especially in the distant past when I was still building understanding and wisdom) I know He lives. He is just not a respecter of persons. He does what he wills, and allows what he wants to happen to happen, defying even the most sane of all human logic.
Why is there malaria, HIV and all, if he cares. But that's the mystery of life that we were told we would eventually come to the understanding of when the day of judgement comes. Why did so-so-and-so happen if there was a God. It's all part of His grand agenda and like a game of chess, the lord plays with the inhabitants of the earth to fall in line with his plans, till the end comes. Why do you think the world didn't end through great wars of the past? It is written that untill the appointed time comes.

No vex, bros. We are just pawns in a game called life, that has been pre-destined. It has already all played out and seen by God in a lifetime before this current one. That's why he sees calamities ahead of time and sends warnings to certain people (as he pleases) through seers, prophets, dreams or just any person he uses for his bidding). I can't wait for the end to come. This world is too perverse and dark.
Nothing trips me anymore. Nothing satisfies.
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by Govocrete: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2023
Mpape Road is one of the scary road to ply with car, truck, tricycle and even leg.

The area is over populated with a narrow snake like road.

The first time I visited Mpape in 2010, a tipper failed brake while, we were by the bus stop.
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2023
This is very unfortunate

Good morning all the handsome men in the building and the other gender that begged Joseph for one round, i come in peace 🤍
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by Emeka71(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2023
UDOKABESTLUV:
Another Terrible Accident, Coming From Abuja

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS
So sad.
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by dbestcno(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2023
Na police wey no dey there go tell u how many that died? [quote author=LAXconfidential post=126780224][/quote]
Re: Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja by Bimpe29: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2023
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

It's really shocking, damaging and tragic.

Flood Takes Over Some Parts Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom (photos) / Fire Guts New Warri-Itakpe Train (Photo, Video) / Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately?