Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Had Put An End To My Marriage - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had Put An End To My Marriage (38501 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by okerekingsley90: 5:39am On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
His comment really pissed me off, person wey dey de marriage say he don taya,you dey force ham to still dey a loveless marriage...if dem begin kill themselves now this same hypocrite go dey blame them say why dem nor leave.
The same way they confused late osinachi and led her to her grave

If you ask me that's why it's not advisable to bring a sensitive and delicate issue like this to a faceless forum.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by okerekingsley90: 5:49am On Nov 06, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:
15,000 dollars is very benevolent of you.
God bless u

grin grin grin
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by ahnie: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2023
Honestly
okerekingsley90:

If you ask me that's why it's not advisable to bring a sensitive and delicate issue like this to a faceless forum.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2023
swaqq:
Go for dna bro. The 15k fit still later reduce to 10k or 5k
grin
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Edusouls(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2023
Olumaeme:

You get it all wrong.

When you give birth, you are taking responsibility of bringing a child to the world, and most importantly, they did not ask to be born.

Also, the mother have responsibility to the child also.

You see, feminine or no feminism does not have anything to do with the child because they do not understand this until they get to the world.

You created them and hence will have to do what you need to do to take care of them.

Look, even when a child grows up, you still have the responsibility to take care of them because, when you give birth, there I a a possibility that they may not be rich, depending on how life later goes, and don't forget they did not ask to be born.
not only the man gave birth to a child two people are responsible, when it’s time to open una very dirty and insulting mouth to claim equality with men una no go remember that we carry 85% problems of this cruel and difficult life , but immediately when it comes to responsibility una go remember say na man get am, the mother should take the responsibility period
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Marynwachukwu21(f): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
15k monthly?
For children, not child?
In this economy?
You are the problem in the marriage not ur wife.
You either increase the money or hustle more
💯agree, he's really the big problem in the marriage

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Marynwachukwu21(f): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2023
Handsomejok:
I had done everything for the marriage to work but all my effort were in vain because my wife refused to amend which she had made it clear to me that after our first separation she did came back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children and I keep having reccuring dreams of her wanting me dead since she is not ready to work on the marriage and I had decided to put an end to the marriage for the sake of our children I will not send her packing neither will I take custody of the children I will let her and the children to stay in the rented house and I will move out of the house and I will be sending upkeep money 15k every month I hope I had made a good decision for my own sanity ?
Why 15k every month in this economy and she's not even holding one child but children.Oga you need deliverance
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by sonofsteven: 9:15am On Nov 06, 2023
OSDD:

Omo, one idiot was even saying op should drop 60k for monthly feeding, pretty sure the Individual don't even make up to that but wants op to pay every bills and still add 60k every month..

So much expectation for a man with zero or little responsibility for/on the woman

Na men dey carry lots of the responsibilities but na women dey recieve the GLORY from children and people they all forget the man's sacrifice
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by RedAlert08(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2023
Skyview01:
15k monthly, for what!

Check well, e no go pass Yorobbber. Na their way.

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Fernandinho: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
15k? Lmao. Fear God nahh
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by omenuwad(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Seek God first and take advise from trusted people before concluding to divorce.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
The journey of an Atheist.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
RedAlert08:

Check well, e no go pass Yorobbber. Na their way.

No turn am tribal na brotherly.

Let brotherly love continue!

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by LadyG05: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
Handsomejok:

Don't call me wicked man you don't know my financial states if I had a lot of money I wouldn't have been sleeping in my shop I can only give her what I have by cutting my coat according to my size

I'm sorry for coming at you so hard, but am a mother of young kids and I know how bad things are currently in the market. 15k can't do proper weekend shopping for a family of 4 which can take them till next weekend.

This woman has 2 months old baby according to you which already limited her on things she can do to earn money and complement what you bring.

A sachet of 20g of milk/ milo is 100 each. 200 bread can barely satisfy 2 hungry kids. Your 3yrs old can finish 100 pap at once. Won't she use akara or buns to support it? I'm not even taking about balanced meal but something to hold body and mind together.

Your wife having 2 months old at hand is very vulnerable and can enter depression without support of family around her.

If your mind is made up about leaving your family, for the seek of the little lad in her hand, hang on there for at least 6 months.

While there, try to make things work. Invite people she respect to talk to you both. If you can afford counselling, please go for it.

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Olumaeme: 1:12am On Nov 07, 2023
Edusouls:
not only the man gave birth to a child two people are responsible, when it’s time to open una very dirty and insulting mouth to claim equality with men una no go remember that we carry 85% problems of this cruel and difficult life , but immediately when it comes to responsibility una go remember say na man get am, the mother should take the responsibility period

Who be una?

I be man too o.

If you like make you born, make you una allow your children suffer, you hear?

Shallom!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife / 26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) / Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.