Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Had Put An End To My Marriage - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had Put An End To My Marriage (38497 Views)

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
BolaAThubv:
She will be paid for taking care of her own children God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob!!!

Who got her pregnant in the first place?

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by AliEzeOlu: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
I had done everything for the marriage to work but all my effort were in vain because my wife refused to amend which she had made it clear to me that after our first separation she did came back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children and I keep having reccuring dreams of her wanting me dead since she is not ready to work on the marriage and I had decided to put an end to the marriage for the sake of our children I will not send her packing neither will I take custody of the children I will let her and the children to stay in the rented house and I will move out of the house and I will be sending upkeep money 15k every month I hope I had made a good decision for my own sanity ?

All your actions were right but the 15k is for what exactly? Data, DSTV subscription or what

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by lendahand(m): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
judatech:
You never talk why you dey run 😊
did you not read where he said he keeps having a recurrent dream of the wife wanting him dead??
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by phemmyfour: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
I had done everything for the marriage to work but all my effort were in vain because my wife refused to amend which she had made it clear to me that after our first separation she did came back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children and I keep having reccuring dreams of her wanting me dead since she is not ready to work on the marriage and I had decided to put an end to the marriage for the sake of our children I will not send her packing neither will I take custody of the children I will let her and the children to stay in the rented house and I will move out of the house and I will be sending upkeep money 15k every month I hope I had made a good decision for my own sanity ?
15k is too small...Is it for garri or ewa
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by hobat4cash(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Zooposki:

Ok, give me a solution so the children don’t starve to death, cos 15k is nothing.
Truthfully, the options are to either help the man or woman get a good job or do a good business. The country is really tough, that's why I advise couples to have the number of children they can comfortably cater for. I wish the family well.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Yuneehk(f): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
15k monthly?
For children, not child?
In this economy?
You are the problem in the marriage not ur wife.
You either increase the money or hustle more
A carton of Noodles, 120g is 8100. Should we talk of Milk and Milo for more than one child for a month?

And he says he drops 15k. For what exactly?
This is so funny eh...

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by ElvisGee94(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
15k monthly?
For children, not child?
In this economy?

The woman dey forbid to work?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by wizod(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Skyview01:
15k monthly, for what!
do u knw how much he makes?
Let his wife hustle and add more money to d 15k

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by dominic17: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Small is understatement in this economy even if join one bag of rice every month is still very small, I would advise you up it to at least 50K
Handsomejok:

Yes for 3 children aside from the 15k I will also be paying their rent, school fees for 2 children one is my stepdaughter plus Nepa bills I don't think that 15k is small

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by franchasofficia: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
15k monthly for buying the pure water they will be drinking every month or for what exactly?

Na wa oh, your wife really passed through a lot angry
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by OSDD(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
stigman:

Did we hold lamp for him when he was mounting her, ask you yourself how much do I eat in a day then use that to calculate if 15k is enough for the kids, as a man you don't do it because of the mother but for the sake of the kids

Baba 15k is enough provided he'll pay every other bills, don't be an hypocrite here, the mother also has a responsibility to provide for her kids too, for the sake of her kids
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Segzy19: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Your choice, your decision but then you need to increase the monthly allowance.... The monthly allowance is for your children not her, and it includes feeding, schooling and clothing and general welfare. 15k can't be enough...

Again, never be far from your kids because women dey quick lose their brains when they fall in love o. If she sees another man she may get carried away and start neglecting your kids.... Your kids are yours.... same applies to you, men may forget their kids when they fall for another woman, and the woman diverts your attention away from your kids...

May God help you....
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by logizorla: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
15k for buying of only gari for the Month abi?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
wizod:
do u knw how much he makes?
Let his wife hustle and add more money to d 15k

Why would he marry and have kids with no good income?

Can you help me explain?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by stigman(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
OSDD:

Baba 15k is enough provided he'll pay every other bills, don't be an hypocrite here, the mother also has a responsibility to provide for her kids too, for the sake of her kids

You are the hypocrite here who have failed to see that 15k is nothing presently

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Dopenigga(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

Yes for 3 children aside from the 15k I will also be paying their rent, school fees for 2 children one is my stepdaughter plus Nepa bills I don't think that 15k is small

ehen, nice one. E dey okay like that. I been think say na only that 15k, make I shout grin
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Mcslize: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

For my children upkeep

How man children? Let's be frank, 15k won't be enough, not even for a single child let alone children.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by FrontDev39: 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
judatech:
You never talk why you dey run 😊
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by micxwell(m): 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
LadyRosa:

You don't trust your own mom or siblings to take care of your kids?

Which kind family you grow up from? shocked
Wahala cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by HugeElephant(f): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
easzypeaszy:
If I fit see woman to gv belle n be givin her 70k monthly for upkeep.. I for like am.
Those kind of arrangements don't favor anyone
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by OSDD(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
stigman:

You are the hypocrite here who have failed to see that 15k is nothing presently
If I'm to add the whole bills he's to pay, it's more than 15k, but that's the only amount you're seeing and keep shouting.

Whereas you didn't made any mention on what the mother should contribute.

If you don't see the health and welfare of those kids as a shared responsibility, there's no need to keep this conversation. It's like talking to a brick wall
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Explained how God showed the dream?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by TheGift: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

So are you ending the marriage because of the dream, or are you having such dreams because you want to end the marriage?

Whatever you decide, 15k a month is damn too small for upkeep of children and their mother. Try and Do better.

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by SalamRushdie: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

15k a month? For how many people ? You must be joking
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by kevwemike: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
deltateam:

What did you do to her to resort to that level?

She wasn't like that in the beginning if not, you for no marry am.
women don't show all their characters wen u are dating them.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by kevwemike: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Offpointng:

How did you pull this without a fight
in my family our children don't sleep outside without their father's knowledge , dey will get sick.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Abiliboi: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
15k in this regime? Not enough
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by peacettw: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
15k a month. What a simpleton
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Why does it feel like I've seen this kind of story before on here?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Oxfordgrade: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Stevenbright:

You would have clarify it in your main post. But still, if you have more, you can make it bigger than the 15K because things are expensive now.

Although, I know you are trying to make it tight to ensure she doesn't have extra to spend on herself.
can't the woman work again, if the kids becomes something tomorrow, isn't the mother their first choice of benevolence? Nonsense busybodi🙄
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Mypeople2(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
Oga breathe in.....................and breathe out..............Then start from the beginning.Tell us the things she does to you but you dont like
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Rhassidy360: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
15k monthly?
For children, not child?
In this economy?
%100 wetin 15k fit do now. Please for the sake of the children do normal

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife / Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.