Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? (21346 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Truvelisback(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
Good day, fellas. The year is gradually coming to an end. So, what have you achieved? undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by kevwemike: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. The year is gradually coming to an end. So, what have you achieved? undecided
debts and problems

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Zonefree(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
kevwemike:
debts and problems
At least you're alive. Na person wey dey alive dey pay debts.

172 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by TONY042(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
Being alive and in good health.

164 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Truvelisback(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
kevwemike:
debts and problems
hmmm, it is well. Nigeria, no be am.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by God1000(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
This year is the toughest in recent times, so many people can only count their losses.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by SharingIsLife(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
Achievement? I remember now. Well, I don't see buying a car as an achievement. So, let me think and remember any other achievement apart from being alive. Congrats to you if you are alive and reading this.

168 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Truvelisback(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Achievement? I remember now. Well, I don't see buying a car as an achievement. So, let me think and remember any other achievement apart from being alive. Congrats to you if you are alive and reading this.
Apart from being alive, buying a car is an achievement too. Na person wey chop beleful dey drive car.

156 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by SharingIsLife(m): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
Truvelisback:
Apart from being alive, buying a car is an achievement too. Na person wey chop beleful dey drive car.
Na wetin I think before. Car na wahala for 9ja now. Fuel + people planning against you or billing you thinking you are rich + mechanic, etc.

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Templee333(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
Whether i'm dead or not, eaten or hungry, sleeping or awake, in the bush or at home, the only achievement that matters to me is perfect stillness of mind,free from the worries that enslave humanity.

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Truvelisback(m): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Na wetin I think before. Car na wahala for 9ja now. Fuel + people planning against you or billing you thinking you are rich + mechanic, etc.
Bro, I understand. To be car owner no be Bobo. For you to get car show so you dey make progress or your status dey go up. grin No whining.

39 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by superintendents(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
embarassed

Short of words

embarassed

Abeg make i rest jo

5 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by SharingIsLife(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Truvelisback:
Bro, I understand. To be car owner no be Bobo. For you to get car show so you dey make progress or your status dey go up. grin No whining.
If it's your first car, it's a sign of progress. Otherwise, no.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by FalseProphet1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
I achieved a larger congregation.

I have more beautiful female members.

One married woman bought me a white sienna. I hate colour white because it's obanje. So she changed the car and brought ash colour.

I have many members sending me dollars from the abroad.

This I have seen.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Truvelisback(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I achieved a larger congregation.

I have more beautiful female members.

One married woman bought me a white sienna. I hate colour white because it's obanje. So she changed the car and brought ash colour.

I have man members sending me dollars from the abroad.

This I have seen.
Coming from a FalseProphet. How do i believe this? grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Nice2023(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by henrimoto(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nice2023:
I was able to make #30,000 plus this year alone.
Welldone! ... Thank God for you. 😆

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Nice2023(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
henrimoto:
Welldone! ... NL Be..... go soon come dey disturb you.

And u think I have free money to give.

I don't do yahoo and I can't do free give away to people i don't know except I am led to do it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Kharol1234: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
I thank God for life

8 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by superintendents(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nice2023:

And u think I have free money to give.

I don't do yahoo and I can't do free giver away to people i don't know except I am led to do it.
boss show me even if na 2 cent..

grin
Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by GreatAchiever1: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
I am no longer an undergraduate. Glory to God.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Truvelisback(m): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
I am no longer an undergraduate. Glory to God.
Nice one, it's a great achievement indeed.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Jennyclay(f): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Well, so far so good, I noticed I have been able to save enough money this year.

I barely spend my money and I have gotten like 80% of the things i planned to get for myself this year.

God has been faithful.

Next year would be greater! I just need a car next year!

51 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by nairalee(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
I survived

BIGGEST TESTIMONY EVERRR

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by Dbarrzx: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Broken home and a tattered marriage.
I miss my peace...

13 Likes

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by NnamdiN: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Left you people with the drug lord

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by SpatialKing(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
I'm still alive!
Relocated to the USA 🇺🇸
Completed my building in Abuja
Bought a car for my mum
Started my PhD in Statistics program
Welcomed a cute baby boy

250 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by mannasseh(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Moved my family into a new apartment and paid the rent. Prior to that, we lived in our previous place for more than 25 yrs

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? by PastorFire: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Alot o.. I really thank God. One of the best year ever.

I have a child, bought all the baby things & paid all hospital bills without begging or borrowing from anyone (we all know the cost of CS). I join a befitting naming ceremony celebration on top.

Bought a land right inside town, deposited 350k for blocks & will begin building next year. Ontop that, still paid for rent.

Bought another car!

Made some profitable investment.

142 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Things You Should Give-up To Be Happy / Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? / Broken Marriage, Please Advise me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.