Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Why Do people with many Skills Find it very Difficult to get support? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Do people with many Skills Find it very Difficult to get support? (644 Views)

Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do people with many Skills Find it very Difficult to get support? by Messiah2: 1:58am On Nov 04, 2023
I only stopped at secondary school with 9credits but due to difficulties in paying school fee and admission fee i couldnt forward my education, as some GOD bless with general knowledge i struggled on my own to learn;
Computer&Phone repair, Barbing,Singing,Dancing
Tailoring and i also engage myself in all type of labour and hardwork especially coal diging, and sometimes borehole.
Aside from that i do all types of menial works, i do not have pride and i still Have My business plan As A Backup.
Recently during coal diging at enjema in ankpa kogi state, were 3 inside the hole while digging, the hole collapse on us and killed 2 but GOD SAVED MY LIFE but since then my heart got problem and i bleed alot internal bleeding so i was adviced to leave any hard labour or job for now so that my heart could heal and honestly i am unable to lift any heavy item, now my life is in extreme pain and am sufferin & starting i have sold everything valuable i have to buy medicine food and to raise atleast 20 to 50k FOR BUSINESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do people with many Skills Find it very Difficult to get support? by Messiah2: 2:11am On Nov 04, 2023
TO be able to put one of my skill into use and business to survive but no way out for me PLEASE HELP me support and put my skill into use please am totally at my breaking point FOR NOW I DONT HAVE ANY WAY OR ANYTHING TO SUPPORT MYSELF, we rise by lifting others please am willing to do anything to get a capital and start my business and going crazy out of hardship and Harsh condition, With All My Skill Capital or startup fund made me useless if you can invest in me i promise to be loyal Honest And Straightforward because Nobody knows tomorrow and tomorrow is pregnant i have sold all my valuales But still Only I Can Not Do It Alone i need help sadly my family Depends on me but since This Thing Happens to me i could not give Them Help or relief anymore but they Pray For Me alot, ATLEAST with 50,000 i can start business and prosper and change my condition from there, if you notice i cannt type fully because am use a small tecno botton phone valued at 3500 naira and can type 1024 words at a time am just managing.
Re: Why Do people with many Skills Find it very Difficult to get support? by Messiah2: 2:50am On Nov 04, 2023
PLEASE LET US TALK I PROMISE ANYONE THAT HELP ME I WILL BE BENEFICIAL AND LOYAL TO THAT PERSON LETS TALK PLEASE THIS IS ABOUT MY LIFE AND PEOPLE I USUALLY HELP BEFORE I COME ACROSS THIS CONDITION.

THIS IS MY contact 08127594992.
my family depends on me and nothing i wont do in life for them to survive if you support me in anyway just remember you are keeping family of 5 alive and you are also bringing my dream alive and also saving my life, please call me or let me call you let us discuss terms and condition and am ready to follow any condition just to be able to start business and help my people and others in need like me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do people with many Skills Find it very Difficult to get support? by Messiah2: 3:41am On Nov 04, 2023
please give me a trial it will be the change i need in my entire life and i will never let you down or make you regret
Re: Why Do people with many Skills Find it very Difficult to get support? by Blake755: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2023
For new account why not start from your immediate environment don't get me wrong everyone is trying to be safe all the best
Re: Why Do people with many Skills Find it very Difficult to get support? by Messiah2: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2023
Blake755:
For new account why not start from your immediate environment don't get me wrong everyone is trying to be safe all the best
I TOTALLY GET YOUR POINT SIR AM TRYING EVERY POSSIBLE WAY IT IS NOT EASY FOR ME NOW AT ALL
Re: Why Do people with many Skills Find it very Difficult to get support? by Akano5(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2023
It's so sad my brother -- your story is kinda the same as mine. You really need help, I know i can't help you at this moment, but I want you to trust God, he will not let you down...

The level of your blood pressure has gone up and you didn't notice it earlier -- you see how Nigeria kills
I know how serious your heart issues is, be eating Vegetables and Fruits it will help you a lot bro

I'm also using button phone to comment, sure, you aren't lying here...
Re: Why Do people with many Skills Find it very Difficult to get support? by Messiah2: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Akano5:
It's so sad my brother -- your story is kinda the same as mine. You really need help, I know i can't help you at this moment, but I want you to trust God, he will not let you down...

The level of your blood pressure has gone up and you didn't notice it earlier -- you see how Nigeria kills
I know how serious your heart issues is, be eating Vegetables and Fruits it will help you a lot bro

I'm also using button phone to comment, sure, you aren't lying here...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Re: Why Do people with many Skills Find it very Difficult to get support? by Tohsynetita1: 12:48am On Nov 05, 2023
Messiah2:
TO be able to put one of my skill into use and business to survive but no way out for me PLEASE HELP me support and put my skill into use please am totally at my breaking point FOR NOW I DONT HAVE ANY WAY OR ANYTHING TO SUPPORT MYSELF, we rise by lifting others please am willing to do anything to get a capital and start my business and going crazy out of hardship and Harsh condition, With All My Skill Capital or startup fund made me useless if you can invest in me i promise to be loyal Honest And Straightforward because Nobody knows tomorrow and tomorrow is pregnant i have sold all my valuales But still Only I Can Not Do It Alone i need help sadly my family Depends on me but since This Thing Happens to me i could not give Them Help or relief anymore but they Pray For Me alot, ATLEAST with 50,000 i can start business and prosper and change my condition from there, if you notice i cannt type fully because am use a small tecno botton phone valued at 3500 naira and can type 1024 words at a time am just managing.
where do you reside?
Re: Why Do people with many Skills Find it very Difficult to get support? by Messiah2: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
where do you reside?
kogi state

(1) (Reply)

Interview @ Gricunas Consulting--somebody Help Please!urgent / Ibtc Chartered Bank Recruitment Test On Monday Sept 17 / Prospective Wema Bankers(march Batch): Any News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.