Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Air Peace To Begin London Operations - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace To Begin London Operations (14456 Views)

Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers / COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday / Air Peace To Commence Flights To Ibadan, Bags Excellence Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by NothingDoMe: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2023
Menclothing:
It’s a good thing at least we ca pay in Naira to Nigeria company
Correct.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by Gajagojo: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2023
benuejosh:
Goodnews for in Nigeria. Courtesy of an Igbo man.

Weldone my Igbo brother. Keep making us proud legally.
You people have a say of being irritating
If Yorubas decide to boycott him in the same way Obidients like to boycott everyone he won't survive
You need to know when to be silent but you can't help it you must beat your chest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by indoorlove(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2023
This is really huge, and a big boast to Nigeria aviation space. Aside the business acumen of Mr Onyema, his patriotism always shine whenever Nigerian are dire need abroad, as he always come to rescue the situation.

Mr Onyema is patriot and detribalized Nigerian.
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2023
AllahuAkbar!!!!
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by Gajagojo: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2023
This is a positive move and Nigerians should support him
I would advise him to consider London Manchester
On that route there is no competition and plenty of demand.
I would advise Nigeria to open a second smaller airport to strengthen negotiations
If they don't give him Heathrow send Virgin and BA there away from Mortals Muhammad
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by alfredfrddy(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2023
If you have the guts to challenge the status quo, you will pass through gates that we once shut unto you. Truly, no guts, no glory.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by ken6488(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2023
Guyman01:
Forget all the political talks online, Yorubas and Igbos have always worked together when it comes to doing business.
This is why many Igbos are not too worried about Tinubu making nepotic appointments in his Govt because they will always get their share of the dividends unlike the wickedness of Buhari.

I hope Air Peace can now fly into Heathrow and not Gatwick which is like asking British Airways to fly to Kaduna International Airport instead of Abuja International Airport even though both of them are in Nigeria
that what people don't know Yoruba and Igbo always benefit from each other

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by kunlesehan(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2023
My sentiments exactly!

oluwaseyi0:
Can't the government just adopt this as national career
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by NaijaCover(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2023
Cmanforall:

Good news? grin
Are you no longer into bad news ? undecided

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by ivolt: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Of what advantage will that bring?
Why do you think Nigeria needs a national carrier?
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by osothermal(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2023
Atleast we'll now be served Nigeria delicacies in flight
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by PaulH07: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2023
eliwa47:
Commendable, wait a minute, is it not the same ticket of 1.5m to UK? Eish, we don suffer for this country o. UK ticket wey be 320k in 2019 undecided

How much e be now for Benin republic sef?

I hear say dem don dey snatch people handbag wey dey ply that's route cheesy

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by afrika(f): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2023
I am not Igbo.
But if they give an igboman presidency, I believe he will do better.

No doubt.

Congratulations to Air peace
Long live Mr. Allen Onyema

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by eliwa47(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2023
PaulH07:

How much e be now for Benin republic sef?

I hear say dem don dey snatch people handbag wey dey ply that's route cheesy
grin
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by Ttipsy(f): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2023
Anambra to London??
Really impressed
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by JagabanB: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2023
PHIPEX:
Because Ethiopian govt believed in their own product, why not believe in your own product. Why didn't Ethiopia beg British Airways to run their own airline after all British airways is larger.
Took several years for Ethiopian Airlines to get there.
Moreover, I am not even happy the bid was given to Ethiopian Airlines, it's better a Nigerian handles it and grow it overtime than what Ethiopian Airline is doing now.
I believe the Airpeace guy would have ran it better by the way.
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by Tapout(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

God Forbid!
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by Duru009(m): 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
IGBOS MAKING NIGERIA PROUD SINCE 1960............................
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by afube: 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Guyman01:
Forget all the political talks online, Yorubas and Igbos have always worked together when it comes to doing business.
This is why many Igbos are not too worried about Tinubu making nepotic appointments in his Govt because they will always get their fair share of the dividends unlike the wickedness of Buhari.
This is the only way Naira can recover if we patronise our local products, most of the Naira will be spent here in paying staff salaries and some other running costs and they will serve Jollof rice, Garri and Egusi soup from melon harvested in Nasarawa on board and not pasta on board Italian Air to London.

I hope Air Peace can now fly into Heathrow and not Gatwick that the greedy Brits are offering which is like asking British Airways to fly to Kaduna International Airport instead of Abuja International Airport even though both of them are in Nigeria

Igbos of my generation have not known one single Igbo president, it has not stopped Ndigbo from making personal and collective progress........Peter Obi was not a perfect candidate but he was really a better candidate than Tinubu but the fact remains that Tinubu is far better than the sahelian scallywag that he replaced........sorry o but I do not send the Fulanis at all, their culture is antithetic to progress...........The yoruba elite should tell their son to perform so that all groups benefit, if they go playing ethnocentric politics, then Tinubu will fail woefully like Buhari........let him copy and surpass Obasanjo that searched far and wide for the best hands to do particular jobs..............I particularly like that yoruba interior minister ojo..........wike with all his gragra will also be good for Abuja! Umahi will be effective in works also!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
AareGaa:

Air peace is owned by Jonathan family.

Onyeama na broke and failed lawyer

Mum.u

Even after Patience Johnathan and Allen have both condemned this rumor

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
sweetgala:

For government to approve air peace as a national carrier it would need to buy a stake in the company at least 25%. I doubt Allen Onyema and his partners want that.

You are rather ignorant of the ownership structure of air peace because Allen Onyema is only a managing partner, his case in America exposed that, his other major financier is from NC

The GEJ angle is new to me, I only ever heard of the Kogi fellow who Deziani laundered money through

He has been vindicated of the USA issue, my friend. Why reference that?
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by SpaceTour: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chinua Achebe international airport to Heathrow London

Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by AareGaa: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Mum.u

Even after Patience Johnathan and Allen have both condemned this rumor

You wanted them to confirm it?
Dey deceive yourself.

Onyeama had no single business before Air peace was set up.
He is a failed lawyer.

So, where did he get his money to run an airline?
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by VULCAN(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
The only person that knows Onyeama on Nairaland.

Mtscheww

AareGaa:

Air peace is owned by Jonathan family.

Onyeama na broke and failed lawyer
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by Nmezor(f): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kool news
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by Bimpe29: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kudos to management and staff of Air Peace over this historic feat. Unlike the fraudulent Nigeria Air masterminded by Hadi Sirika of President Muhammadu Buhari era.
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by stepaside1: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
Congrats to Air Peace. So when is the first flight to London?
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by litaninja(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
London operations with this constant flights cancellations / delays? With these consistent near-mishaps?

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by rotadeco27: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Alphafarms:

They won't, he's from a certain region they don't like
Tinubu government is not like that , he would do so if it will ease the suffering the people face
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by Gajagojo: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Why ? What benefits will that being and to whom?
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by Gajagojo: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
Alphafarms:

They won't, he's from a certain region they don't like
Irrational and unnecessary sentiment

First what does NATIONAL CARRIER mean?

What is the definition of that and is that necessary

That terminology has a different meaning in 2023

And in reality Air Peace is a National carrier or Flag carrier in international law of the sky
It does not need adoption by government. However to compete successfully against the likes of Virgin or BA he would needs to get investors on board and government support in enforcing reciprocity.
The Nigerian route is one of the most lucrative in the world. He needs support of government but in the long run airline business is not a one man show
Richard Branson is probably the largest single player in the industry with 51% of Virgin Atlantic but most airlines have more diluted ownership
I would advise him to build up and cash out by selling some stake to investors such as Pension funds,or state governments ,

We need to shun this Ibo victimhood narrative . Unfortunately many Iboes talk without thinking of what they are trying to achieve with their speech or the consequences and that is Why they are called emotional.
We should all support him and he should get investment help
if he does not want individual partners he should get institutions or even other airlines as is the case with Virgin
Re: Air Peace To Begin London Operations by Gajagojo: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
Many Nigerians live in the UK and fly to Nigeria from outside London e.g Manchester,Birmingham,Scotland They end up flying. KLM, AIR FRANCE OR Lufthansa ,same thing Dublin.
There are no direct flights. This is a great opportunity for a Nigerian Flag carrier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Embassy: Account Information Survey / Jet Fuel Now ₦670 Per Litre From ₦170 - Airline Operators Cry Out / Shengen Schools Without Toefl Or Ielts:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.