Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? (8385 Views)

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? / I Had Put An End To My Marriage / What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Mosba: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
There is a lot I'm grateful for and among them is being one of the privileged survivors of Buhari and Tinubu's both tough administrations.

1 Like

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Ayobeck(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
That I am for Jesus n Jesus called me his son

3 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by VIKTO83(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Within d subsidy removal hardship period, I cant count my blessings enough.
God has been so faithful to me and he continues to be.
Indeed what he said is true that when there's casting down, we will look up to God and say there is lifting up.

2 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Sunmolar(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Grateful for everything, especially my newly bought house.

4 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Brownbetsport24: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nice2023:

That is an important question.

Sure...I have children and wouldn't want to soil my hands and their future.

It is legit man.

that's good, luck find you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Voltron007(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
Leaving Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Nackzy: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
Absolutely nothing
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by KBARBIE(f): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
Most grateful for life
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by bluefilm: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
This year 2023, will be coming to an end in less than 2months , what are the things you are grateful for?

Let me start with myself.

Firstly, I’m grateful for life, and good health.

Secondly, I did my convocation this year, I finished my NYSC this year, and also started a small business.

However, it has not been easy but regardless I’m grateful.

I say a very big thank you to my creator, despite all the challenges encountered this year, I’m still standing strong .

Nothing, actually...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by 12345baba(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
Grateful I didn't die this past Saturday. Damn it was so close, I smelt it

6 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Fugazy2023: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Hallelujah grin

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by QueenDima47(f): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
I am grateful to God Almighty for good health upon me and my family. And also, I am grateful to God for my children and husband. My little princess became 1 year last month and my second son will be 3 this month. To God be all the glory.

4 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by MONEY247: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Omor this year shA
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
I'm grateful to God for life, once there is life there is hope, for my family members also, I lost two distant cousins to death... The same time, school is going very well, I don't know but the year hasn't been bad despite the hardship I still feed...

3 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Munzy14(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
How Nigerians take forget Say we had a cashless Economy that crippled almost every business baffled me.

3 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by JesusDeliveres(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
12345baba:
Grateful I didn't die this past Saturday. Damn it was so close, I smelt it

Share your experience

1 Like

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
I'm grateful to God that I have finally delved into tech. It's arguably one of my greatest achievements this year because I committed a lot of resources to this course. It started like I can't make it but today, I am somewhere better than I started. It has always been a lifelong desire to be techman. Thank you Jesus for I know the future is great.

Modify:

I am into Data Analytics and will be glad if I can make new friends, thanks!

4 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Pootle: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
to my wife, had to make heavy readjustment in family finance but she's been more than supporting filling up all i dont do anymore

3 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Yahaya1264(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
I have nothing to be grateful for
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by jubrilELsudan: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
KUKUNASE KUKUNASE KUKUNASE

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Germi9: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
Life. My brodaaa na life oh..na dis one i hold strong right now

4 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Careente7(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Walai,like this I thank God for good health n life.

1 Like

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Meself: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
Firstly I want to thank God for good health for myself ,children and family even though I lost a dear sis this year I still say thank u lord

2ndly I wan to thank God for setting me free from bondage and also

3rdly for bringing a true love back. ( Only God did it)
Glory.

4 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by fineboynl(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
To survive buhari and tinubu administration for the first year was a miracle
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Coquinoqui: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Grateful for enlisting into the United States Navy, grateful for successful graduating from bootcamp after 10weeks of physical and mental torture, grateful for a new car, graftul for being able to assist my family and takecare of my parents, grateful for meeting up to my savings, grateful for becoming an American Citizen in less than 2yrs in the US ( through military services) and finally graftul for life, good health, and God underserved kindness unpon my life. 2023 has been superb sofar

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by DannyFX2638: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Voltron007:
Leaving Nigeria.
but na u say cold wan kee u grin
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Love800(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Every year ending, am always sober, down, fallen-apart, depressed and shattered.
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Exceed15: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
That I m alive and well. I give God all the glory.
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Geonigga(m): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
My life and success
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by bumait(f): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Thanking God for the gift of life and his protection over myself nd my kids. The journey has not been easy but greatful to God.

2 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by bonnyhope: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Good health!
Good health!!
Good health!!!

2 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Chetas81(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
AVAILABLE CASH FOR WHATEVER NEEDED

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Importance Of Diapers To The Babies, Family & Society / Childern's Day: Tell Us What Your Kid's Favorite Colour Is! / Thank God,I Am Now Mrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.