Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock (60602 Views)

US Navy Helicopters Destroy Houthi Boats In Red Sea After Attempted Hijack / Medvedev Astonished At Frankness Of Baerbock’s Words About ‘war Against Russia’ / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2023
Yy
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Possessedkid: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2023
If it's Africa, the man will receive hot slap after wards

The woman's cool with it tho , if not the man for collect woto woto
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Akaegwu(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2023
This was how I kissed one Ogun girl in a seminar picture playfully in Lagos. This resulted to 3 days fu-king. From Friday to Sunday.
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2023
Akaegwu:
This was how I kissed one Ogun girl in a seminar picture playfully in Lagos. This resulted to 3 days fu-king. From Friday to Sunday.
you go see the result after 9month Insha allah
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Olam09(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by OLOKOESHIN: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2023
victorclean:
The Croatia leader has probably the 🧬 gene of oduduwpigs mixed breed
Ipig
You must show muscle na
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by sltn(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2023
[quote author=victorclean post=126783201]The Croatia leader has probably the
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by 9jaBloke: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2023
Kissing is a common gesture of greeting in Europe and some parts of America.

While cheek-kissing is common in many cultures, each country has a unique way of kissing.

In Slovenia, Serbia, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Russia, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland and Lebanon, it is customary to "kiss three times, on alternate cheeks".

Italians, Croatians and Hungarians usually kiss twice in a greeting and in Mexico and Belgium only one kiss is necessary.

In Ecuador, women kiss on the right cheek only and in Oman it is not unusual for men to kiss one another on the nose after a handshake

#A little learning is dangerous and google is our friend.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Angelfrost(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2023
This concept of guys kissing, pecking, or french-kissing ladies without their permission especially in public is something I will never understand.

Don't you guys have sense?!! undecided

Personally, I won't even shake a lady's hand not to speak of giving a side hug except she initiates it, and even then, I still hold back.

Many of una go dey look for every opportunity to cup a feel like lust-possessed freaks.

Control yourselves abeg!!! Mtchewwww.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Allmiron: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2023
Nlfpmod boss why is anntispam hidden this post and gave me ban

https://www.nairaland.com/7900059/leo-messi-won-ballon-dor

Pls fix it boss
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Juju70(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2023
They never learn! Macdaddy

1 Like

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by reddingtonblack: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2023
konji naa bastard, so many married men are starved across the world

Cococandy gender no try at all
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by dododawa1: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2023
More to d

Kiss
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by thaoriginator: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Konji seems to be dealing with almost all the men on this planet simultaneously. Just yesterday when I was prophesying in my spiritual center, a new member came and sat in front.

She was fair, tall and extremely beautiful, she wore a mini skirt and didn't wear any panties, she just sat carelessly and flung her legs apart, and I saw everything from the altar where I was standing, her orange pússy was fresh and properly shaved, I was just sweating and looking at it. All the visions I had for the service vanished. And I didn't know when I shouted pússy on the altar. My congregation looked at me in shock and I immediately corrected myself by saying I meant pushing, we must push the devil.

Men are really going through a lot. embarassed

This torture must stop. embarassed

Justice for men. embarassed

This I have seen.
Pussy you saw 🤡
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Akaegwu(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
you go see the result after 9month Insha allah
For where? The girl is not interested in marriage. Have a great weekends with her couple of times. She likes the way I dance reage blues and the size of my instrument of joy giver
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by wittywriter: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2023
Bridget95:
They are in love
Funny U.

Wittyness.
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Prenonjebose: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2023
Quite embarrassing. Shake hands and leave it at that

1 Like

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by SonOfDSoil01: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2023
victorclean:
grin you are extremely dull, and by the way the word pigs are used to reference your cursed region and its no coincidence it was given to your cursed linage by your messiah lamidi kanu grin

1 Like

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by ufotunang: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Konji seems to be dealing with almost all the men on this planet simultaneously. Just yesterday when I was prophesying in my spiritual center, a new member came and sat in front.

She was fair, tall and extremely beautiful, she wore a mini skirt and didn't wear any panties, she just sat carelessly and flung her legs apart, and I saw everything from the altar where I was standing, her orange pússy was fresh and properly shaved, I was just sweating and looking at it. All the visions I had for the service vanished. And I didn't know when I shouted pússy on the altar. My congregation looked at me in shock and I immediately corrected myself by saying I meant pushing, we must push the devil.

Men are really going through a lot. embarassed

This torture must stop. embarassed

Justice for men. embarassed

This I have seen.
...🤣🤣🤣🤣...so as a prophet konji dey also hold you 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by TheSuperX(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2023
It's just a friendly kiss, not a biggie.

1 Like

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by abobote: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2023
At least he didn't grab it. He actually went for a peek in the chic
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by jubrilELsudan: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2023
OBVIOUSLY DEM DEY COMB DIASELF

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Adakintroy: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2023
Chill na human being them be. Anywhere man and woman de na so their life just be. No amount of formality go make them stop them yeye play. Come my work you go tire for play. na only when oga come around them de sit up. So chill them known themselves well. Na the sign he that.

As he be for bottom na soon him be for top. Work is tiresome. Na the play we take de break of the toxic energy of endless work.
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by spencekat(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
It's just a friendly kiss, not a biggie.
A sort of greetings.
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by essentialone(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2023
The man is a big fool. If only he slowly watched the performance of Rema during the Ballon DOr, he would have learnt something great from the young Nigerian.

That video is a must watch for all men. Maximum respect to Rema.
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by GloriousGbola: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2023
The man has literally made himself the poster child for unwanted 'affection'. The woman looks thoroughly grossed out. Endure it till it's over face.

1 Like

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by tyinfinity: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2023
victorclean:
that Croatia head is like a dulard peter Pandora obituary clan of OSU agulu

1 Like

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by richie240: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2023
Men, we nor dey ever learn.
Not until he's also 'me too-ed' b4 he receive sense.

The same mouth wey she don take suck ......and lick......
cool
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Adabestseason(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2023
It is biblical holy kiss,but the way people reason these days is like fodder eaters.
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Calitoscassius(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2023
What da fork! Man! with his ugilee bald head, just shake hands and move on! Would he do that to a man?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) / 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.