Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock (60603 Views)

US Navy Helicopters Destroy Houthi Boats In Red Sea After Attempted Hijack / Medvedev Astonished At Frankness Of Baerbock’s Words About ‘war Against Russia’ / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by soccerlite: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2023
Men and physical attraction

He couldn't hold it sighting his crush

Lolzzzzz
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Bluntemperor: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Maybe it was side kiss like the way the English greet

But the man should grow,na!
It's possible the Lady Minister could have inner affections for him but why this quick jack on a matures feminist!
He should apologize to the EU,his wife at home and to this Lady in particular!

1 Like

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Benwallt(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
Baba don lusguard
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Khastro(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
Who else went straight for the picture and ignored the damn writeup cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by DOINGS2022: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Konji seems to be dealing with almost all the men on this planet simultaneously. Just yesterday when I was prophesying in my spiritual center, a new member came and sat in front.

She was fair, tall and extremely beautiful, she wore a mini skirt and didn't wear any panties, she just sat carelessly and flung her legs apart, and I saw everything from the altar where I was standing, her orange pússy was fresh and properly shaved, I was just sweating and looking at it. All the visions I had for the service vanished. And I didn't know when I shouted pússy on the altar. My congregation looked at me in shock and I immediately corrected myself by saying I meant pushing, we must push the devil.

Men are really going through a lot. embarassed

This torture must stop. embarassed

Justice for men. embarassed

This I have seen.

FalseProphet, you go kill person for this forum with laughter. We need a female (FalseProphetess) version of you.

1 Like

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by aremubabs: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
A harmless kiss on the cheeks which I am sure many of us grew up seeing these white people perform freely has now become an issue.

Anyway, na person wey don chop belleful dey argue over this kind matter.
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by JaneYave(f): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
A year of kisses💋💋💋. Kisses might become as normal as possible real soon, you never can tell. As for the activist gingering, till the kissed complain about it, they can take the rest seat! Human beings are social animals, feelings are seldom expressed anyhow.
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by West501(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Konji seems to be dealing with almost all the men on this planet simultaneously. Just yesterday when I was prophesying in my spiritual center, a new member came and sat in front.

She was fair, tall and extremely beautiful, she wore a mini skirt and didn't wear any panties, she just sat carelessly and flung her legs apart, and I saw everything from the altar where I was standing, her orange pússy was fresh and properly shaved, I was just sweating and looking at it. All the visions I had for the service vanished. And I didn't know when I shouted pússy on the altar. My congregation looked at me in shock and I immediately corrected myself by saying I meant pushing, we must push the devil.

This I have seen.

😂😂😂
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by ONEjoblessGUY: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hendrixky:
Women!!!
And you go surprise na one or two things dey go on between them way the public nor know

Or rather the woman don give am green light tire

As the man come want respond then the woman begin act that their usual female shakara thing
Look carefully at the first pic you will see that the woman adores it but she still find a way of making female shakara

Guys way nor dey quick give up during toasting una dey try

Me na three days I don give up

Lol.......
Story of my life.........
Girl collect my number say..........she wan intro me to forex...........

Even tho I no say na lies........I say make I obs her small may e no be lyk say I desperate.........

As I chyke her finish.......babe tell me say she get lover........go tell her friend say I too gentle.......

I bone her con Pali with her friend.....as she suspect say e be lyk say I don dey fk her friend.......e go dey vex uneccessarily if she jam me.........

No be say I dey Bleep the friend sef......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by franchasofficia: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
I likes it kiss grin
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by franchasofficia: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
grin
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by victorclean(f): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
tyinfinity:
that Croatia head is like a dulard peter Pandora obituary clan of OSU agulu

Hahaha, what about asiwaju the drug sniffer?. Same gene , same blood, same mumuness and same brainless skull. Pigs
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Barcalee: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
Na kissing season we dey....abi na virus?
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by victorclean(f): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin you are extremely dull, and by the way the word pigs are used to reference your cursed region and its no coincidence it was given to your cursed linage by your messiah lamidi kanu grin

Pigs are out for me ooo. Just passed villages in Ondo and Ogun state. I no fit talk wetin I see for backwardness, though expected.
Same gene , same blood, same mumuness and same brainless skull. Pigs. Offspring of pigs must always have a wide weird mouth.
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by transient123(m): 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/croatia-minister-attempted-kiss-of-german-peer-sparks-row/

His name is Radman, randy idiot.

Mumu never learn from Rubailes of Spain.

Different folks with different laws, that is how the world is.
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by victorclean(f): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
transient123:

His name is Radman, randy idiot.

Mumu never learn from Rubailes of Spain.

Different folks with different laws, that is how the world is.

Same brainless like Allah worshipers oduduwpigs. What do you expect?. What they don't have, they can't give
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Warmaterial(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
False Prophet u no go kill me with laff.
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Bimpe29: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
You are a clown 😂
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by etrange: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
I will never understand NL people. They read something like this, and thier reaction is "women!". Like, how do these boys think? What happened here is merely a clash of cultures. While a Croatian would normally greet a colleague with a light kiss on the cheek just like the Spanish people do, such greetings are reserved for close friendships in Germany. How this could lead to you guys bashing women is beyond me. It's like that's your default reaction to everything. The action was initiated by the man who should have known better. The lady merely avoided what could have led to more controversy, but somehow the reaction is "women!". Weird obsession, it must be.
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by transient123(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
victorclean:

Same brainless like Allah worshipers oduduwpigs. What do you expect?. What they don't have, they can't give

You seem filled his hatred oo. You better get a life before the eventuality happens. Hatred kills faster than drugs grin >: angry grin
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by smartr: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Mad man 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Father4all: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
He must have fu*ked her secretly
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by smartr: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
Horniness is the bane of man.
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by victorclean(f): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
transient123:

You seem filled his hatred oo. You better get a life before the eventuality happens. Hatred kills faster than drugs grin >: angry grin

Funny enough, the zoo is for virtualization and if need be for write-up, foolish animals will be remembered. It's fun.

So the pigs from oduduw republic is seriously in zooo mumurizing. Am just a spectator , commenting on what I am seeing. I can't be jealous of pigs entertainment.
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by oneman2k7: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
Croatia 1 Germany 0
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Drrr: 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
Just like a Spanishfemale coachitoo..lol.
Hendrixky:
Women!!!
And you go surprise na one or two things dey go on between them way the public nor know

Or rather the woman don give am green light tire

As the man come want respond then the woman begin act that their usual female shakara thing
Look carefully at the first pic you will see that the woman adores it but she still find a way of making female shakara

Guys way nor dey quick give up during toasting una dey try

Me na three days I don give up
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by francotunsco: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
...and the lady seem to like it.
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by truthfinder319: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Good. New name for you the children of hate

victorclean:
The Croatia leader has probably the 🧬 gene of oduduwpigs mixed breed
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Sirianese: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Re: Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock by Ajsmart(m): 1:01am On Nov 05, 2023
Oyinbo men always simping and destroying men/women relationships for the rest of the world. Their natural simping created feminism and high divorce rates because they’re so weak-minded when it comes to the affairs of male/female relationships.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) / 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.