Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

I Bought Two Torchlights & A Powerbank The First Time I Left Nigeria. Crazy! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Bought Two Torchlights & A Powerbank The First Time I Left Nigeria. Crazy! (1026 Views)

I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / I Have Finally Left Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Two Torchlights & A Powerbank The First Time I Left Nigeria. Crazy! by WebSEOExpert(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2023
When I was traveling abroad for the first time, I remember buying two torchlights & a 20,000 MAH Powerbank shocked

Got one big one and one small one as subordinate, The Nigerian in me couldn’t help it; “ I was like what if there’s no light” lol.

The immigration guys at the airport searching bags saw both torchlights and they grinned, it was so obvious, I felt so embarrassed. grin

One asked me what country I was going again, I replied, he grinned again and whispered ; you may not need it there. The Nigerian in me still repelled.

You ain’t gonna believe almost ages down the line I haven’t used that torchlight for once. cry

Saw the torchlights today & I legit laughed out loud .

Anyways , I go still keep am, light fit still go grin

Copied...

What's the craziest thing you did on your first travel to another country?

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Two Torchlights & A Powerbank The First Time I Left Nigeria. Crazy! by dawnomike(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2023
WebSEOExpert:
When I was traveling abroad for the first time, I remember buying two torchlights & a 20,000 MAH Powerbank shocked

Got one big one and one small one as subordinate, The Nigerian in me couldn’t help it; “ I was like what if there’s no light” lol.

The immigration guys at the airport searching bags saw both torchlights and they grinned, it was so obvious, I felt so embarrassed. grin

One asked me what country I was going again, I replied, he grinned again and whispered ; you may not need it there. The Nigerian in me still repelled.

You ain’t gonna believe almost ages down the line I haven’t used that torchlight for once. cry

Saw the torchlights today & I legit laughed out loud .

Anyways , I go still keep am, light fit still go grin

Copied...

What's the craziest thing you did on your first travel to another country?
lol... I understand that feeling.
Re: I Bought Two Torchlights & A Powerbank The First Time I Left Nigeria. Crazy! by Treasure17(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2023
Lol. Nigeria will embarrass you.
Re: I Bought Two Torchlights & A Powerbank The First Time I Left Nigeria. Crazy! by SIXTEENTH(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2023
Bring those torches 🔦 back Nigerians will buy it X2 of the previous price you bought them

Diesel, fuel and dollar bill is no longer a common man thing

4 Likes

Re: I Bought Two Torchlights & A Powerbank The First Time I Left Nigeria. Crazy! by talk2hb1(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2023
…I Dey Laff Ooo, I still Dey Laff…
Re: I Bought Two Torchlights & A Powerbank The First Time I Left Nigeria. Crazy! by WantsandMore: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
Put it on ebay, offerup for sale nah.
Re: I Bought Two Torchlights & A Powerbank The First Time I Left Nigeria. Crazy! by Possessedkid: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
Dash it out to a homeless person on them corners

1 Like

Re: I Bought Two Torchlights & A Powerbank The First Time I Left Nigeria. Crazy! by WebSEOExpert(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Bring those torches 🔦 back Nigerians will buy it X2 of the previous price you bought them

Lol
Re: I Bought Two Torchlights & A Powerbank The First Time I Left Nigeria. Crazy! by WebSEOExpert(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03
SIXTEENTH:

Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria -- Australia(read!) / How Do I Know If I Truly Won The American Lottery / Does Visa With Work Permit Allow Me To Work In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.