Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad (2678 Views)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Manhood85(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2023
This is what I got:

The lifestyle of Jesus and Muhammad are very different in many aspects. Here are some of the main differences:

- Jesus was born of a virgin, while Muhammad was born of a normal human couple. ¹²

- Jesus claimed to be the Son of God and one with God, while Muhammad claimed to be a prophet and messenger of God. ¹²

- Jesus performed many miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead, walking on water, and multiplying food, while Muhammad did not perform any miracles. ¹²³

- Jesus lived a sinless life, while Muhammad lived a sinful life. ¹²³

- Jesus taught a message of love, forgiveness, and peace, while Muhammad taught a message of submission, obedience, and war. ¹²³
- Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world, and rose from the dead on the third day, while Muhammad died of poisoning and remained dead. ¹²³

- Jesus ascended to heaven and promised to return, while Muhammad was buried in Medina and did not promise to return. ¹²³

- Jesus founded the Christian faith, which is based on grace and faith, while Muhammad founded the Islamic faith, which is based on works and law. ¹²³

- Jesus had no wives or children, while Muhammad had eleven wives and several children. ¹²³

- Jesus encouraged his followers to love their enemies and pray for those who persecute them, while Muhammad encouraged his followers to fight against their enemies and kill those who oppose them. ¹²³

These are some of the major differences between the lifestyle of Jesus and Muhammad. I hope this answer helps you compare and contrast these two influential figures. If you want to learn more, you can check out the links I provided. 😊

Source: Conversation with Bing, 11/4/2023
(1) The Lives of Muhammad and Jesus - Probe Ministries. https://probe.org/the-lives-of-muhammad-and-jesus/.
(2) Jesus Vs Muhammad: (15 Important Differences To Know) - Bible Reasons. https://biblereasons.com/jesus-vs-muhammad/.
(3) Jesus vs Muhammad: 33 Striking Differences - Reasons for Jesus. https://reasonsforjesus.com/jesus-vs-muhammad-33-striking-differences/.

6 Likes

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by OgbeniOja1: 8:14am On Nov 04, 2023
No wonder

7 Likes

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Achor1111(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2023
Na rat poison Muhammad chop?
Just been curious

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Achor1111(m): 8:39am On Nov 04, 2023
On a serious note, it is an insult to compare Jesus Christ the only son of God to a mere mortal Mohammed!

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by BabbanBura(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2023
Manhood85:
This is what I got:

The lifestyle of Jesus and Muhammad are very different in many aspects. Here are some of the main differences:

- Jesus was born of a virgin, while Muhammad was born of a normal human couple. ¹²

- Jesus claimed to be the Son of God and one with God, while Muhammad claimed to be a prophet and messenger of God. ¹²

- Jesus performed many miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead, walking on water, and multiplying food, while Muhammad did not perform any miracles. ¹²³

- Jesus lived a sinless life, while Muhammad lived a sinful life. ¹²³

- Jesus taught a message of love, forgiveness, and peace, while Muhammad taught a message of submission, obedience, and war. ¹²³
- Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world, and rose from the dead on the third day, while Muhammad died of poisoning and remained dead. ¹²³

- Jesus ascended to heaven and promised to return, while Muhammad was buried in Medina and did not promise to return. ¹²³

- Jesus founded the Christian faith, which is based on grace and faith, while Muhammad founded the Islamic faith, which is based on works and law. ¹²³

- Jesus had no wives or children, while Muhammad had eleven wives and several children. ¹²³

- Jesus encouraged his followers to love their enemies and pray for those who persecute them, while Muhammad encouraged his followers to fight against their enemies and kill those who oppose them. ¹²³

These are some of the major differences between the lifestyle of Jesus and Muhammad. I hope this answer helps you compare and contrast these two influential figures. If you want to learn more, you can check out the links I provided. 😊

Source: Conversation with Bing, 11/4/2023
(1) The Lives of Muhammad and Jesus - Probe Ministries. https://probe.org/the-lives-of-muhammad-and-jesus/.
(2) Jesus Vs Muhammad: (15 Important Differences To Know) - Bible Reasons. https://biblereasons.com/jesus-vs-muhammad/.
(3) Jesus vs Muhammad: 33 Striking Differences - Reasons for Jesus. https://reasonsforjesus.com/jesus-vs-muhammad-33-striking-differences/.

To what end

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Manhood85(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2023
BabbanBura:

To what end

The choice is yours.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by eteebanky: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2023
Hmm, no wonder those Arab countries won't let isreal rest

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by herbeeb227: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2023
Jesus performed many miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead, walking on water, and multiplying food, while Muhammad did not perform any miracles. grin
That AI is a Cristian AI

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Rahkman: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2023
So Muhammed follow drink raktak no wonder his religion appeals to some certain ppl in the south grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2023
Achor1111:
On a serious note, it is an insult to compare Jesus Christ the only son of God to a mere mortal Mohammed!
Yet you Christians love to claim that Jesus Christ lives inside of you even as you go about living(and flaunting) your sinful lives with the excuse that nobody is perfect? undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by herbeeb227: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2023
Stop lying in favour of your religion
Here are some of P. Muhammad S.A.W Miracles
Splitting of the Moon ; While standing on the Mount Abu Qubays , Muhammad splits the moon into two parts.
The blindness of the Qurashite warriors who assembled at his door to assassinate him. He sprinkled a handful of dust at the assassins as he recited the 9th verse of Surah Ya Sin and went away without being seen by them
He used to heal the sick and cure the blind by only touching the patient.
He said that his daughter Fatimah would be the first of his family to die after him; which eventuated.
On several occasions he provided food and water supernaturally.
He quenched the thirst of thousands of his soldiers during the Battle of Tabouk and enabled them to use water for ablution after causing water to pour forth. [30][31]
He caused two trees to move at his command. [31]
He caused a well to swell with water after he rinsed his mouth with some water and then threw it out into the well. This was during the event of the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah , enabling his followers with him to drink and use the water for ablution. [32]
He caused Abd Allah ibn Mas'ud to convert to Islam after he made a barren ewe, which produced no milk, to produce milk. [6]
He used his saliva to cure Ali 's sick eye, during the Battle of Khaybar , and it became healthy. [2]
He caused it to rain during a drought in Medina.
It is reported, that Muhammad did not cast a shadow, interpreted as a sign of his "light".
When Muhammad ascended Mount Uhud and he was accompanied by Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman. The mountain shook beneath them. Muhammad then hit it with his foot and said, "O Uhud! Be firm, for upon you there is none but a Prophet, a supporter of truth and two martyrs."

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by progressb4andno: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jesus was a holy man who died a virgin while Muhammed was a pedophile who raped aisha to stupor when she was just 12 years old.

15 Likes

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by WantsandMore: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
herbeeb227:
Stop lying in favour of your religion

Here are some of P. Muhammad S.A.W Miracles

Splitting of the Moon ; While standing on the
Mount Abu Qubays , Muhammad splits the
moon into two parts.

The blindness of the Qurashite warriors
who assembled at his door to
assassinate him. He sprinkled a handful
of dust at the assassins as he recited
the 9th verse of Surah Ya Sin and went
away without being seen by them

He used to heal the sick and cure the blind
by only touching the patient.

He said that his daughter Fatimah
would be the first of his family to die
after him; which eventuated.

On several occasions he provided food and
water supernaturally.

He quenched the thirst of thousands of his
soldiers during the Battle of Tabouk and
enabled them to use water for ablution after
causing water to pour forth. [30][31]

He caused two trees to move at his
command. [31]

He caused a well to swell with water after he
rinsed his mouth with some water and then
threw it out into the well. This was during the
event of the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah , enabling
his followers with him to drink and use the
water for ablution. [32]

He caused Abd Allah ibn Mas'ud to convert
to Islam after he made a barren ewe, which
produced no milk, to produce milk. [6]

He used his saliva to cure Ali 's sick eye,
during the Battle of Khaybar , and it became
healthy. [2]

He caused it to rain during a drought in
Medina.

It is reported, that Muhammad did not cast a
shadow, interpreted as a sign of his
"light".

When Muhammad ascended Mount Uhud and
he was accompanied by Abu Bakr, Umar and
Uthman. The mountain shook beneath them.
Muhammad then hit it with his foot and said,
"O Uhud! Be firm, for upon you there is none
but a Prophet, a supporter of truth and two
martyrs."
I recall back in the day, young Muslim kids threaten non Muslims if they ever have a disagreement, dey be like " No let me recite Yasin oh" now I understand it's origin & use effects

1 Like

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by MrBiGGEST(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by TheSuperX(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
Achor1111:
God dosen't have a son u gullible rat 😂😂 Jesus is a prophet just like every prophets of God.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
God dosen't have a son u gullible rat 😂😂 Jesus is a prophet just like every prophets of God.
Allah of the Muslims may not have any son, but for sure, the God of Israel does have Sons. undecided

Always try to get your facts right. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Westerhoffe(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
herbeeb227:
Jesus performed many miracles,
such as healing the sick, raising
the dead, walking on water, and
multiplying food, while Muhammad
did not perform any miracles. grin

That AI is a Cristian AI

😁😁😁
In fact, na Billy G. code am.
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Westerhoffe(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
TheSuperX:

It shows that even the AI is more knowledgeable than you claim to be.
The AI is a Believer.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by mytime24(f): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Abajor cool
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jesus rose from the dead and was witnessed by many. THAT IS WHY THE NAME JESUS ONCE MENTIOND KNEES BOW,MIRACLES STILL TILL TODAY HAPPENS ON THE LAND,AIR,ANS SEA.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SUBSTITION ALLEGED OR ASSUMED. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by TheSuperX(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Allah of the Muslims may not have any son, but for sure, the God of Israel does have Sons. undecided

Y'all gullibility and ignorance stinks, so God have a dick or God sleeps with women to have children? you guys should stop disgracing yourselves.

1 Like

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
■ Y'all gullibility and ignorance stinks, so God have a dick or God sleeps with women to have children? you guys should stop disgracing yourselves.
Well, it is understandable that your Allah of the Muslims is incapable of having a son. But be sure that the God of Israel has many sons. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by abbasajao(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
God does not begotten a son nor a daughter. God is not a human being that will give birth to another human being. If you are confused because of the way Jesus was born, no one is more deserving to be called a son of God than prophet Adam. God has created every example possible. HE created Adam without a father nor a mother, HE created Eve(Awawu) with a father without mother, He created Jesus with a mother without a father, and created the rest of us with a father and mother. Glory be God the best of the creators.

1 Like

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
abbasajao:
God does not begotten a son nor a daughter. God is not a human being that will give birth to another human being. If you are confused because of the way Jesus was born, no one is more deserving to be called a son of God than prophet Adam. God has created every example possible. HE created Adam without a father nor a mother, HE created Eve(Awawu) with a father without mother, He created Jesus with a mother without a father, and created the rest of us with a father and mother. Glory be God the best of the creators.
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob has a begotten Son. He even has many more Sons who are cloned from the one Son. Even Zeus, the Greek god, is said to have Sons. That Allah of Muslims is incapable of having sons does not mean all other deities have the same limitations as he, the Allah of the Muslims, does. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by abbasajao(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob has a begotten Son. He even has many more Sons who are cloned from the one Son. Even Zeus, the Greek god, is said to have Sons. That Allah of Muslims is incapable of having sons does not mean all other deities have the same limitations as he, the Allah of the Muslims, does. undecided

what makes God to be a barren before the suppose birth of Jesus?

1 Like

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by abbasajao(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
what makes God to be a barren before the suppose birth of Jesus
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
abbasajao:
■ what makes God to be a barren before the suppose birth of Jesus
God of Israel was never barren since He had Jesus Christ as His Son from even before the very beginning. undecided

Look, God of Isreal is not Allah of the Muslims so if you want to understand Him you should at least learn about Him rather than confuse Him with that which He is not. undecided
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Olaolex: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:

I thought you are an atheist.
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
Olaolex:
I thought you are an atheist.
Why do need me to be an atheist should be the question here. undecided
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Olaolex: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why do need me to be an atheist should be the question here. undecided
Well, that was the impression I had of you before I saw your reply to the guy that said God doesn't have a son. This made me wonder if this is the same person that argues on christian threads. Or are you only balancing things?
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
Olaolex:
Well, that was the impression I had of you before I saw your reply to the guy that said God doesn't have a son. This made me wonder if this is the same person that argues on christian threads. Or are you only balancing things?
You have obviously never in fact read the book for yourself is what the problem is here. The Book clearly states that the God of Israel has for Himself Sons. What I am stating here is what is written in plain text several times over in that book about the God of Israel. undecided
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Olaolex: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You have obviously never in fact read the book for yourself is what the problem is here. The Book clearly states that the God of Israel has for Himself Sons. What I am stating here is what is written in plain text several times over in that book about the God of Israel. undecided
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judas Iscariot: Guilty Or Not Guilty!!! / RCCG Annual Convention Is Here – Theme : Jesus / Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.