Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad (2683 Views)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Achor1111(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
Even prophet Elijah is greater than Mohamed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Unseen(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2023

Jesus encouraged his followers to love their enemies and pray for those who persecute them

Of recent... the above sounds offensive to me...
I see it as an insult to my intelligence

1 Like

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Unseen:
■ Of recent... the above sounds offensive to me... I see it as an insult to my intelligence
I don't know why you find it offensive but be sure that Jesus Christ also made clear that not everyone out there can be a part of the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
Olaolex:
Well, that was the impression I had of you before I saw your reply to the guy that said God doesn't have a son. This made me wonder if this is the same person that argues on christian threads. Or are you only balancing things?
Kobojunkie got his/her own dogma of the christian faith. Prolly different than most, that's why you find him/her arguing with other christians.
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
9182736455O1999:
■ Kobojunkie got his/her own dogma of the christian faith. Prolly different than most, that's why you find him/her arguing with other christians.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
God forbid! I am not a Christian. I am instead a Follower of Jesus Christ, God's Everlasting Covenant and Truth in the Kingdom of God of which I am a citizen -confirmed. undecided
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by TheSuperX(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Well, it is understandable that your Allah of the Muslims is incapable of having a son. But be sure that the God of Israel has many sons. undecided
Ignoramus and gullibility is worrying most of you here.
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
Ignoramus and gullibility is worrying most of you here.
Well, your ignorance seems to be the point here. That you have never in fact read through Scripture for yourself but assume yourself capable of arguing endlessly about what is written reveals the kind of ignorance you surround yourself with. undecided
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Olaolex: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Kobojunkie got his/her own dogma of the christian faith. Prolly different than most, that's why you find him/her arguing with other christians.
He or she is one confusing fellow. I pray he/she gets the wisdom needed to understand God.
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
Olaolex:
He or she is one confusing fellow. I pray he/she gets the wisdom needed to understand God.
Look at this one. undecided

You are the same fellow who only just realized during the cause of this conversation that the God of Israel is not the same as the Allah of Muslims and that the God of Israel is written to have had many Sons whereas the Allah of the Muslims, as you insist, is depicted as incapable of having one of those. How can I be the confused one in all of this when your particular wisdom of your God reduces you to insinuating that even Zeus is Allah of Muslims? undecided

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Olaolex: 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Look at this one. undecided

You are the same fellow who only just realized during the cause of this conversation that the God of Israel is not the same as the Allah of Muslims and that the God of Israel is written to have had many Sons whereas the Allah of the Muslims, as you insist, is depicted as incapable of having one of those. How can I be the confused one in all of this when your particular wisdom of your God reduces you to insinuating that even Zeus is Allah of Muslims? undecided
Kobojunkie, see I don't have time for this baseless argument. Just know that I am a born again christian and there is nothing you want to tell me from the bible that I've not known. So resist the urge to explain.
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by adegunahmed(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God of Israel was never barren since He had Jesus Christ as His Son from even before the very beginning. undecided

Look, God of Isreal is not Allah of the Muslims so if you want to understand Him you should at least learn about Him rather than confuse Him with that which He is not. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
Olaolex:
Kobojunkie, see I don't have time for this baseless argument. Just know that I am a born again christian and there is nothing you want to tell me from the bible that I've not known. So resist the urge to explain.
Look at this one... Na today we take realize say you Christians are simply beings high on religious fumes and nothing else? You think that if you claim you are born-again, I will start to shake in my boots or something? Abeg, carry that ignorance waka pass me! undecided
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
If your God has a son. He's never a God but a man
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by mamdanju: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Must you lie to defend Jesus. Here is AI response for your query not your convoluted lies to the lazy readers that can not even check the veracity of your lies:

Jesus and Prophet Muhammad were two of the most influential religious figures in history, and while there are some similarities in their lifestyles and teachings, there are also significant differences due to the cultural and historical contexts in which they lived. Here's a brief comparison of their lifestyles:

Time and Place:

Jesus: Jesus of Nazareth, also known as Jesus Christ, lived in the 1st century AD in the region of Judea, which is now part of modern-day Israel and Palestine.
Prophet Muhammad: Prophet Muhammad lived in the 6th and 7th centuries AD in the Arabian Peninsula, primarily in what is now Saudi Arabia.
Religious Tradition:

Jesus: He is considered the central figure of Christianity and is believed by Christians to be the Son of God and the savior of humanity.
Prophet Muhammad: He is the central figure of Islam and is regarded as the final prophet in a long line of prophets, with the Quran being the holy scripture of Islam.
Family and Relationships:

Jesus: According to Christian tradition, Jesus was born to the Virgin Mary and had no direct descendants. He had twelve disciples who followed him closely.
Prophet Muhammad: He was born into the Quraish tribe in Mecca and had several wives and children, including four daughters.
Teachings and Mission:

Jesus: He preached about love, forgiveness, and salvation. His teachings are recorded in the New Testament of the Bible and emphasize concepts such as the Kingdom of God and the Sermon on the Mount.
Prophet Muhammad: He received revelations from God through the angel Gabriel, which were compiled into the Quran. His teachings cover various aspects of life, including faith, morality, and governance.
Miracles and Supernatural Events:

Jesus: His life is associated with numerous miracles, including turning water into wine, feeding the hungry, and raising the dead.
Prophet Muhammad: He is associated with various miracles as well, including the Quran itself, which is considered a linguistic miracle, but his life is not as extensively documented in terms of supernatural events as Jesus's.
Crucifixion and Death:

Jesus: According to Christian belief, Jesus was crucified and then resurrected three days later, which is central to the Christian faith.
Prophet Muhammad: He died a natural death in 632 AD in Medina and is buried there.
Dietary Practices:

Jesus: There is no specific dietary code associated with Jesus, but he is known to have participated in Jewish religious rituals and observances.
Prophet Muhammad: He followed dietary laws outlined in the Quran, which include halal (permissible) and haram (forbidden) foods, and he emphasized hygiene and cleanliness.
It's important to note that both Jesus and Prophet Muhammad left a lasting impact on their respective religious traditions, and their followers hold them in high regard. The similarities and differences in their lifestyles and teachings have been the subject of scholarly and theological discussion for centuries.

1 Like

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Olaolex: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Look at this one... Na today we take realize say you Christians are simply beings high on religious fumes and nothing else? You think that if you claim you are born-again, I will start to shake in my boots or something? Abeg, carry that ignorance waka pass me! undecided
Always trying to draw issues from where there is non. You base your argument only on assumption. In the heat of this conversation, you've severally accused me wrongly.
Like I said the order time, "resist the urge to shalaye further". Thanks
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
Olaolex:
Always trying to draw issues from where there is non. You base your argument only on assumption. In the heat of this conversation, you've severally accused me wrongly.
Like I said the order time, "resist the urge to shalaye further". Thanks
And what assumption would that be assuming you even understand what your earlier claim implies to begin with.undecided
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Olaolex: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And what assumption would that be assuming you even understand what your earlier claim implies to begin with.undecided
Sir/ma, I will appreciate if you can stop quoting me. It is obvious this argument is needless. You just want to bring out what doesn't seem to exist. Your assumptions are becoming irritating.
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
Olaolex:
Sir/ma, I will appreciate if you can stop quoting me. It is obvious this argument is needless. You just want to bring out what doesn't seem to exist. Your assumptions are becoming irritating.
See this one! undecided
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Hulu(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
abbasajao:
God does not begotten a son nor a daughter. God is not a human being that will give birth to another human being. If you are confused because of the way Jesus was born, no one is more deserving to be called a son of God than prophet Adam. God has created every example possible. HE created Adam without a father nor a mother, HE created Eve(Awawu) with a father without mother, He created Jesus with a mother without a father, and created the rest of us with a father and mother. Glory be God the best of the creators.

Which is why Adam failed because he didn't learn from anybody and through his failures we were made sinners and Jesus was born so he coukd pass through all the difficulties of man and He Learnt from hisTeachers and He was able to rectify what Adam caused through Sacrifcing His life for human.
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Possessedkid: 2:54am On Nov 05, 2023
It won't be better for whoever introduced religion to Africans

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by whitejs: 3:55am On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
God forbid! I am not a Christian. I am instead a Follower of Jesus Christ, God's Everlasting Covenant and Truth in the Kingdom of God of which I am a citizen -confirmed. undecided

Who is a Christian then?
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 3:57am On Nov 05, 2023
whitejs:
■ Who is a Christian then?
A Christian is a badge wearing member of the religion of Christianity which is founded on ideas —doctrines and traditions of men— that proclaim to be of Jesus Christ yet are infact removed in most every way from His very teachings and commandments — God's Law and everlasting Covenant in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by whitejs: 4:15am On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A Christian is a badge wearing member of the religion formers on ideas —doctrines and traditions of men— that proclaim to be of Jesus Christ but are removed in most every way from His very teachings and commandments — God's Law and everlasting Covenant in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Ok I see
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by oz4real83(m): 5:30am On Nov 05, 2023
mamdanju:
Must you lie to defend Jesus. Here is AI response for your query not your convoluted lies to the lazy readers that can not even check the veracity of your lies:

Jesus and Prophet Muhammad were two of the most influential religious figures in history, and while there are some similarities in their lifestyles and teachings, there are also significant differences due to the cultural and historical contexts in which they lived. Here's a brief comparison of their lifestyles:

Time and Place:

Jesus: Jesus of Nazareth, also known as Jesus Christ, lived in the 1st century AD in the region of Judea, which is now part of modern-day Israel and Palestine.
Prophet Muhammad: Prophet Muhammad lived in the 6th and 7th centuries AD in the Arabian Peninsula, primarily in what is now Saudi Arabia.
Religious Tradition:

Jesus: He is considered the central figure of Christianity and is believed by Christians to be the Son of God and the savior of humanity.
Prophet Muhammad: He is the central figure of Islam and is regarded as the final prophet in a long line of prophets, with the Quran being the holy scripture of Islam.
Family and Relationships:

Jesus: According to Christian tradition, Jesus was born to the Virgin Mary and had no direct descendants. He had twelve disciples who followed him closely.
Prophet Muhammad: He was born into the Quraish tribe in Mecca and had several wives and children, including four daughters.
Teachings and Mission:

Jesus: He preached about love, forgiveness, and salvation. His teachings are recorded in the New Testament of the Bible and emphasize concepts such as the Kingdom of God and the Sermon on the Mount.
Prophet Muhammad: He received revelations from God through the angel Gabriel, which were compiled into the Quran. His teachings cover various aspects of life, including faith, morality, and governance.
Miracles and Supernatural Events:

Jesus: His life is associated with numerous miracles, including turning water into wine, feeding the hungry, and raising the dead.
Prophet Muhammad: He is associated with various miracles as well, including the Quran itself, which is considered a linguistic miracle, but his life is not as extensively documented in terms of supernatural events as Jesus's.
Crucifixion and Death:

Jesus: According to Christian belief, Jesus was crucified and then resurrected three days later, which is central to the Christian faith.
Prophet Muhammad: He died a natural death in 632 AD in Medina and is buried there.
Dietary Practices:

Jesus: There is no specific dietary code associated with Jesus, but he is known to have participated in Jewish religious rituals and observances.
Prophet Muhammad: He followed dietary laws outlined in the Quran, which include halal (permissible) and haram (forbidden) foods, and he emphasized hygiene and cleanliness.
It's important to note that both Jesus and Prophet Muhammad left a lasting impact on their respective religious traditions, and their followers hold them in high regard. The similarities and differences in their lifestyles and teachings have been the subject of scholarly and theological discussion for centuries.

any AI that told you Mohammed died a natural death is fake and a liar. A simple Google search will tell you that Mohammed became sick after eating a poisoned meat given to them by a Jewish woman called Zaynab Bint Al-Harith who was the daughter of the leader of a small village that Mohammed and his followers conquered. Mohammed later died of his sickness and always complained to his wife of the severe pains he was living with after consuming that food. The funny thing is that out of his 13 known children, 10 were publicly known to have died of poisoning at various times, the family and death by poison is like 5 and 6. Please stop lying.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 5:42am On Nov 05, 2023
mamdanju:

This is a huge lie!
In March, 632, he returned to Mecca one last time to perform a pilgrimage, and tens of thousands of Muslims joined him. After the pilgrimage, he returned to Medina. Three months later on June 8, 632 he died there, after a brief illness.
https://www.pbs.org/muhammad/timeline_html.shtm
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Bluezy13(m): 5:57am On Nov 05, 2023
herbeeb227:
Jesus performed many miracles,
such as healing the sick, raising
the dead, walking on water, and
multiplying food, while Muhammad
did not perform any miracles. grin

That AI is a Cristian AI

Obviously a Christian doctored AI.
Very biased judgement.
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Major7: 6:29am On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God of Israel was never barren since He had Jesus Christ as His Son from even before the very beginning. undecided

Look, God of Isreal is not Allah of the Muslims so if you want to understand Him you should at least learn about Him rather than confuse Him with that which He is not. undecided

Wonders shall never end shocked, for the very first time.....
....hmmm, hope to the hopeless grin
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Major7: 6:29am On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Wonders shall never end shocked, for the very first time.....
....hmmm, hope to the hopeless grin
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by Pelu1: 6:43am On Nov 05, 2023
TheSuperX:
God dosen't have a son u gullible rat 😂😂 Jesus is a prophet just like every prophets of God.

You say this because you haven't encounter Jesus, if you really know Jesus you will know he is a child of God
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by TheSuperX(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2023
Pelu1:

You say this because you haven't encounter Jesus, if you really know Jesus you will know he is a child of God
He's not a child of God and God dosen't have a child.
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by TheSuperX(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2023
Westerhoffe:

It shows that even the AI is more knowledgeable than you claim to be.
The AI is a Believer.
Religion done mumu una, smh.
Re: I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad by bjbukzy(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2023
Manhood85:
This is what I got:

The lifestyle of Jesus and Muhammad are very different in many aspects. Here are some of the main differences:

- Jesus was born of a virgin, while Muhammad was born of a normal human couple. ¹²

- Jesus claimed to be the Son of God and one with God, while Muhammad claimed to be a prophet and messenger of God. ¹²

- Jesus performed many miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead, walking on water, and multiplying food, while Muhammad did not perform any miracles. ¹²³

- Jesus lived a sinless life, while Muhammad lived a sinful life. ¹²³

- Jesus taught a message of love, forgiveness, and peace, while Muhammad taught a message of submission, obedience, and war. ¹²³
- Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world, and rose from the dead on the third day, while Muhammad died of poisoning and remained dead. ¹²³

- Jesus ascended to heaven and promised to return, while Muhammad was buried in Medina and did not promise to return. ¹²³

- Jesus founded the Christian faith, which is based on grace and faith, while Muhammad founded the Islamic faith, which is based on works and law. ¹²³

- Jesus had no wives or children, while Muhammad had eleven wives and several children. ¹²³

- Jesus encouraged his followers to love their enemies and pray for those who persecute them, while Muhammad encouraged his followers to fight against their enemies and kill those who oppose them. ¹²³

These are some of the major differences between the lifestyle of Jesus and Muhammad. I hope this answer helps you compare and contrast these two influential figures. If you want to learn more, you can check out the links I provided. 😊

Source: Conversation with Bing, 11/4/2023
(1) The Lives of Muhammad and Jesus - Probe Ministries. https://probe.org/the-lives-of-muhammad-and-jesus/.
(2) Jesus Vs Muhammad: (15 Important Differences To Know) - Bible Reasons. https://biblereasons.com/jesus-vs-muhammad/.
(3) Jesus vs Muhammad: 33 Striking Differences - Reasons for Jesus. https://reasonsforjesus.com/jesus-vs-muhammad-33-striking-differences/.

The biggest miracle of all is Muhammad claimed to be the last prophet, and no other Abrahamic prophet has come after him.

No other religion has also been formed after Islam.

Once you deep this, you will know that this religion is truly from God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats Ur Opinion About White Garment Churches? / CHRISTIANS ARE WORST SINNERS! / What Is The Meaning Of Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.