Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud (31731 Views)

Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by BennyDGreat: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
yesloaded:
There's possibility of baby swap, it happened at lautech hospital recently where the mother is AA but baby ended as SS

What was the eventual outcome?
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Swiftgrp: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/doctor-recounts-how-soldier-discovered-wife-allegedly-committed-paternity-fraud/?amp
Okay... Genotype tests should be done at another advanced medical facility for better confirmation before the soldier out of desperation cocks his gun and takes down those "close" to him for the alleged "infidelity."
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Blackdisciple(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
Women get mind oo..

Well I just hope Na hospital switch the baby oo because hmmmm make I no just talk...

1 Like

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by justking(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
Elastic
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Outtamymynd: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Not new… so it's not news.
Some women are good at that.

Just make sure the soldier man does not have any weapon on him or at home.
If he does, she should not risk going home with her son.

We don't want to hear or see their news on .
cheesy
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Kingzjayzee: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
Obinrin...fear women!
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Kingzjayzee: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
jayAjoku:
I will never tell you to Fear women But you see Vagina people be very Cautious with them As Cultists will say be on Your Widas. Love them but Never put your trust in them . Women Will stain Your White If you LooseGUARD and when you least expect it
nice one. E be like say u dey talk outta experience.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Kingzjayzee: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
danowena:
A lot of the wives of the ratings (non-officers) cheat as their husbands are posted all over the country at very short notice for very long periods. The military system in Nigeria has not developed full mechanism for relocation of families along with the soldiers.

So a lot of the wives just cool off by collecting hammer from outside as discreetly as possible and sometimes these yield to bastards being brought to the homes.
it's a pity!
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by kay29000(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
yesloaded:
There's possibility of baby swap, it happened at lautech hospital recently where the mother is AA but baby ended as SS

Hmm... The plot thickens.
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by kay29000(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
AutoChick4U:
Baby swap is real ooo for those who birth in general hospitals

Why do nurses do that?
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by NaijaCover(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Outtamymynd:

cheesy

Inukwa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by yesloaded: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
BennyDGreat:

What was the eventual outcome?

Unfortunately I no watch the film finish but the father of that child swore to challenge the case to court although he's not financially ok to do that because the child issue have emptied the man's pocket
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by delpee(f): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
AutoChick4U:
Baby swap is real ooo for those who birth in general hospitals

That happens but DNA will not match the mother's genes in that case.
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by wolebest: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by JoeEeL(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Why is it that men are so much in love with having sex with the fellow man's wife. WHY?! undecided

A pleasure derived from the mix of conquering and guilt perhaps.

But more of that conquering feeling. To temporarily win d loyalty of a woman off her man... it weirdly strokes the man's ego deep.

Others, as revenge of someone else having banged their wife or girlfriend / fiance.
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
JoeEeL:

A pleasure derived from the mix of conquering and guilt perhaps.

But more of that conquering feeling. To temporarily win d loyalty of a woman off her man... it weirdly strokes the man's ego deep.

Others, as revenge of someone else having banged their wife or girlfriend / fiance.

Hmmm, perhaps that someone too was taking his own revenge.
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by JoeEeL(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hmmm, perhaps that someone too was taking his own revenge.

You already get it, and it continually runs on a cycle, but it's not even just one-way.

It could also be that the woman is revenging too, that her husband cheats/ cheated on her.

Or believes that as he's far away, he's definitely cheating, or she too had been cheated on by her previous lover.

This is why I laugh at men who mock others in a long-distance relationship. Omo, as long as you are away for your daily hustle / grind... or you no set eyes on your partner for just 30mins, you don dey long-distance relationship be that, cos u never know.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by adecares(f): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
There should be a form of a grievous punishment for paternity fraud, just as in a rape case.
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by KingLion007(m): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2023
So many persons out there are kids to another man not the man they call Daddy.
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by doggedfighter(f): 1:21am On Nov 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:
So? These things happen. He is not holy himself. Always trying to make it look like we the only ones that stray
You are a woman ?
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by PoliteActivist: 2:44am On Nov 05, 2023
doggedfighter:

You are a woman ?

grin Well, some have accused me of being a dirty feminist, others have accused me of being a red-pill pig, still others have accused me of being an "Agbadorian" on 30K salary, then there are those that have accused me of being a "headless-mob" Obidient😅
So I've decided to embrace all perceived dimensions of myself! grin
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by thecommunist(m): 3:21am On Nov 05, 2023
Chummynoni:
If only most soldiers knows how someone else is banging their wives at home while they are out there protecting the country . It is a pity
that is why they are always angry and humiliating civilian,
They know that their wives are likely to be having an affair with some civilians or even other soldier when they are in the warfront endangering their lives for the country
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by GboyegaD(m): 3:46am On Nov 05, 2023
englishmart:
69% of first sons are a product of paternity fraud. If I didn't look exactly like my dad, I would have secretly conducted a DNA test.
Women are pretentious cheats. 99% of them are too smart to be caught.

Where is your statistics coming from? Please include reference.
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by BALLOSKI: 3:49am On Nov 05, 2023
Twitter people and urge to tell stories. He's not being a professional here. Why come out with what happened?
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by ifinger: 6:16am On Nov 05, 2023
God loves a cheerful giver a lot of guys are presently in bed fkn pesin wife but they are hia forming holy of holy! Most of this officers too play away match !
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by obyikye(f): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2023
Sickle cell and it didn't show till the boy/child turned 10 years? With all the crisis associated with the illness Something is not adding up here.
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Uptheante(m): 7:43am On Nov 05, 2023
danowena:
A lot of the wives of the ratings (non-officers) cheat as their husbands are posted all over the country at very short notice for very long periods. The military system in Nigeria has not developed full mechanism for relocation of families along with the soldiers.

So a lot of the wives just cool off by collecting hammer from outside as discreetly as possible and sometimes these yield to bastards being brought to the homes.
In a situation where a rating is posted away from his family for up to a year, how will his wife pin any pregnancy on him if she conceives through adultery within the first 5 or 6 months of his absence?
I think if she gets pregnant through adultery within such period, she will quickly abort it.
How do see this?
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2023
Some of the test can be mistake only to die stupidly cos devil trick u

Want to resolve your bald hair issue?
Or you loosing hair like person that has cancer..front hair off? Or want to grow your beard? Call or text 0816₦98@2-7645
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Uptheante(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2023
sirblend:
Soldiers no supposed dey marry especially infantry soldiers...

Their life can end at anytime while on duty.
Such a senseless & insensitive comment.
Do you want their generation to end?
Secondly, is it all soldiers that die in battlefront?
Haven't you seen thousands of them that survive & live till old age, even longer than some men who don't engage in such a risky & sacrificial career?
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by Adexsilver4(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2023
sirblend:
Soldiers no supposed dey marry especially infantry soldiers...

Their life can end at anytime while on duty.

Aba bros
Re: Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud by bewla(m): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the soldier no get gun with him there lipsrsealed

Someone is out there playing with kids that aren't his own lipsrsealed While some married women are also planning to pin another man pregnancy to their husband.
uhmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady / Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.