Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Lesson Learn From A Lady That Said You Should Never Marry A Poor Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson Learn From A Lady That Said You Should Never Marry A Poor Man (369 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Learn From A Lady That Said You Should Never Marry A Poor Man by Sirchiboy: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
I am a man and I support that lady totally.
This is the reason Nigeria is one of the poorest countries in the world.
In some countries marriage is being regulated but here in Nigeria men that don't suppose to get married is getting married by bringing poor innocent kids to hawk on the street.
This menance should stop.
If u are a poor man then look for a rich lady to marry.
If you are a poor girl look for a rich man to marry.
If you don't see any then don't marry for the sake of your unborn kids..
Adankwo, Mama Iyabo, mama Aisha, Okafor, Musa and Tunde please take this advice very seriously.
Don't bring innocent kids to suffer because you want to marry.

1 Like

Re: Lesson Learn From A Lady That Said You Should Never Marry A Poor Man by Dubetex96(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Motion seconded

If you're poor u shouldn't be thinking about marriage

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Not Wired To Cheat / Ways To Get Your Dream Woman / Thank You Nairaland. Thank You Everyone!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.