Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover (29224 Views)

Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate / Tacha Shows Off Her Beautiful “daughter”, Kim (photos/video) / Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Truths9ja: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
#Bbnaija Tacha shows off her newly acquired Range Rover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwW0XeG2KFs?si=190LWx5-HeHhzZGB

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Davidsegx12: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Truths9ja: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wow so so beautiful 🤩. Tacha dey cash out ooo

“I didn’t work hard” – Tacha flaunts brand new N100m Range Rover, thanks ‘Sugar Daddy’ (Video)

BBNaija reality TV star and brand influencer, Natasha Akide, popularly known as Tacha, has celebrated massively as she splashes N100 million on brand new Range Rover.

The TV host at cool FM’s big Friday show took to her Instagram page as she revealed that she was able to acquire her new whip, all thanks to her ‘Sugar Daddy’.

However, Tacha joined league of Nigerian celebrities that own exotic cars as she boasted that her Range Rover is the biggest ever seen and it worth N100 million.

Her new car is a Range Rover Autobiography, which is the top-of-the-line model of the Range Rover lineup. The car is powered by a 5.0-liter V8 engine that produces 518 horsepower and 461 lb-ft of torque. It has a seating capacity of five passengers and comes with a variety of luxury features, including a panoramic sunroof, heated and cooled seats, and a Meridian sound system.

She shared a photo of herself posing with the new car on her Instagram page, with the caption, “New whip”.

Jay Boogie joins Salvation Ministries online morning devotion following failed BBL
“Lord help me” – Jay Boogie joins Salvation Ministries online morning devotion following failed cosmetic surgery
November 4, 2023
She also showed off her Mercedes Benz as she said, “we don’t sell and buy, we buy and buy”.

https://www.intelregion.com/entertainment/tacha-flaunts-brand-new-n100m-range-rover-thanks-sugar-daddy/

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by anulls: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Bbnaija star. Means she has many more millions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Truths9ja: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
“Can’t lie, It’s sugar daddy o” – Tacha claims as she buys new Range Rover weeks after her Benz got bashed

Tacha, who posted a video of herself, stated that she is not one to lie, therefore she will openly say that she was able to finance her automobile thanks to her sugar daddies.

Natacha Akide, popularly known as Tacha, a media personality and disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate, has turned to social media to show off her new automobile, a Range Rover.

Tacha, who posted a video of herself, stated that she is not one to lie, therefore she will openly say that she was able to finance her automobile thanks to her sugar daddies.

Tacha stated, one after the other, that all of the brands she represents are her sugar daddies, and that is how she was able to acquire another luxury car. She went on to say that her new car is worth a whooping one hundred million naira (N100M).

Tacha posted a video of her Range Rover while mocking her detractors over how she got the new car without selling her Benz.

As proof, the controversial reality TV actress posted a video of her Benz parked near the Range.

Many people congratulated the actress, with many praising her hard work. Watch the video below:

Recall Tacha boasted about how hard she works to make a living.

In a sly dig at her coworkers, she mentioned how she isn’t backed by any male.

https://www.gistlover.com/cant-lie-its-sugar-daddy-o-tacha-claims-as-she-buys-new-range-rover-weeks-after-her-benz-got-bashed/

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Truths9ja: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
I won’t lie to you here, BBNAIJA show is a big medium to be famous and connected to the big people in the world. Tacha is a silent millionaire joor. She’s not the type that show up shaaaa. I dey fear her oooo. She big no be small.

6 Likes

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Truths9ja:

2023 RR AB, From podcast?
Hmm same level with Tiwa Savage ? Did I say level? I mean same Sponsor Level grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Hendrixky: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Clitocurrency

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by press9jatv: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
God Almighty that picked up Tacha calls should pick my calls too. Some people carry God’s Grace seriously.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Adewale1603(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Life favours this gender

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by MDBAKP: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Small girl with big ogas at the top to cap it all harsh harsh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Enemyofpeace: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
Na so dem dey invite village people into their lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by condralbedez: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
Male celebrities are no way near their female folks.

Indeed the future is Female cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Dawaki344: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
Lovely
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by ravensckar(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
If not for yesterday's Dollar crash against the Naira, how much be Range Rover wey this small girl go take dey oppress me. angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by cassidy1996(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
I just like her

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by ItisWell22(f): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
😊🎉

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Angelfrost(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
press9jatv:
God Almighty that picked up Tacha calls should pick my calls too. Some people carry God’s Grace seriously.

Una no just dey fear God again...! Imagine calling his name for anything and everything.

From Politicians down to talentless social media pseudo-celebs.

Even Yahoo boys dey enter church tomorrow to do thanksgiving for maga wey fall.

22 Likes

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Kukutente23: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
Big ups to her if true
She mentioned a host of companies she has deals with as her "Sugar daddy" and if those companies actually pay very premium then she should be able to afford this truly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Jamiubond009(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
grin
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by UnemployedGradu: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
Truths9ja:

Tacha is an ashawo oh. Pussycurrency!
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Calitoscassius(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
It has always being the case for women, it doesn't even mean women of thesedays must be in a show to buy a R Rover. As long as they have vagina and prepared to use it to make money they can make as much money as possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Chetas81(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
WHERE IS OUR PRODUCTION LINE, SOME ELERIBURUKU ONIRANU CITIZEN WILL COME AND QUOTE ME, FOR WHAT I SAID,IS ONLY NIGERIA YOU SEE PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO DO PHYSICAL JOB, SICK CITIZEN LIVE ON IMPORTATION INSTEAD OF PRODUCTION

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by MrAgbako: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
Oh my God. My head wan blow😂
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Sniper101(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
for inside this pH wey we all dey so ehn, clitocurrency is a huge selling currency; if you know how to exchange your rates grin

See Tacha na
Tacha dun cash out 2022 RR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by BucketMan: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Lol who is she competing with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by AntiMen: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
Congratulations to her...

My own will definitely come...

I must chop this life before life chop me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by victorazyvictor(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
OK ndi cristo currency
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Deicide: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Funny thing is that she might not even sleep with anyone to get this

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Ayoswit(f): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
Silent achiever cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper, Eva Alordiah Bares Abs For Tomboy Inspired Photo Shoot / Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day / Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.