Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover (29277 Views)

Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate / Tacha Shows Off Her Beautiful “daughter”, Kim (photos/video) / Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Oluwadare316(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nice one tacha.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Adebaba1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
kk
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by oluwaseyi0: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
press9jatv:
God Almighty that picked up Tacha calls should pick my calls too. Some people carry God’s Grace seriously.

What guys carry between their legs is not really of much value unlike the ladies
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by tuzle(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
press9jatv:
God Almighty that picked up Tacha calls should pick my calls too. Some people carry God’s Grace seriously.
are u a girl with big boobs and butt and an average to okay looking face? Then that is all the connection else u have to work ur ass out if u are a guy, because connections just don't fall from heaven.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by press9jatv: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

What guys carry between their legs is not really of much value unlike the ladies
seriously I won’t lie to you here, it may not be clitocurrency? It may be connections of people at the top that is paying her bills. May the Lord locate us with our destiny helpers.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by press9jatv: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

Una no just dey fear God again...! Imagine calling his name for anything and everything.

From Politicians down to talentless social media pseudo-celebs.

Even Yahoo boys dey enter church tomorrow to do thanksgiving for maga wey fall.
see her connections is bigger than what will think oooo. She may involve in series of business you don’t even think she will have a stake in it. See no one knows tomorrow. I strongly believe that she’s living her dream life now cos’ of the great connections of top people that are wealthy and rich in their dealings. Never underrate people in life. God knows how to change people story.

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by press9jatv: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
tuzle:
are u a girl with big boobs and butt and an average to okay looking face? Then that is all the connection else u have to work ur ass out if u are a guy, because connections just don't fall from heaven.
what of the guys too that are buying houses, vehicles 🚗 too. Bro 😎 just ask for God’s Grace to locate you to your destiny helpers. No one knows Tacha until she partake in the #BBN show and her story changed in a marvellous way. Come and see series of gifts when she’s doing her birthday 🎂 yearly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by yusufmurry: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hendrixky:
Clitocurrency

People who has clitocurrency is cashing out now as against naira
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by udede(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
Male celebs with content can't afford this. Any how sha, congratulations.
Mr Ibu with more than 50 movie to his credit couldn't pay his hospital bills.

We know what's up.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by TruthsFM: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
O Lord I need your divine Grace over my life, Please pick up my calls. O Lord connect me with my destiny helpers

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by tuzle(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
press9jatv:
what of the guys too that are buying houses, vehicles 🚗 too. Bro 😎 just ask for God’s Grace to locate you to your destiny helpers. No one knows Tacha until she partake in the #BBN show and her story changed in a marvellous way. Come and see series of gifts when she’s doing her birthday 🎂 yearly.
do u think those guys just got to that position like that. They worked to get their minus those that do fraud even they to stay awake at night and have to think of different format (not in support of fraud). All this politicians they worked hard to get their too. People like tinubu didn't just stay idle waiting for connection to meet them before he got where he is today.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by lexy2014: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
press9jatv:

so sugar daddy is Gods grace?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Harrynight(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
How about the male folks in the bbnaija

Them no dey buy expensive cars and mansions
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by lexy2014: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
yusufmurry:

People who has clitocurrency is cashing out now as against naira
their value is increasing faster than the dollar

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by StraightGaay: 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
How manage?
Body odour dey give money?
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by lexy2014: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
press9jatv:

what is in BBN that suggests "God's grace" and what has she been doing as a job after BBN that suggests "Gods grace"?
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:
Big ups to her if true
She mentioned a host of companies she has deals with as her "Sugar daddy" and if those companies actually pay very premium then she should be able to afford this truly

which companies be that wey de pay to the extent of her spending 100m naira on a car?
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by lexy2014: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
AntiMen:
Congratulations to her...

My own will definitely come...

I must chop this life before life chop me.
do you have the product that she sells?
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by dahmie2013: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
Congratulations...
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by ivolt: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
press9jatv:
seriously I won’t lie to you here, it may not be clitocurrency? It may be connections of people at the top that is paying her bills. May the Lord locate us with our destiny helpers.
Connections doesn't pay bills on its own.
Rendering a service, getting a job or winning contracts using that connection can pay bill.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Harddiskng(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Sniper101:
for inside this pH wey we all dey so ehn, clitocurrency is a huge selling currency; if you know how to exchange your rates grin

See Tacha na
Tacha dun cash out 2022 RR

Ahn ahn

Aboki FX. What is the going rate for clitocurrency to Naira?

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Kukutente23: 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
lexy2014:

which companies be that wey de pay to the extent of her spending 100m naira on a car?
Did you watch the video?
She mentioned more than five companies. If each pay her 20m in a year, that's 100m
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Adewale1603(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
Deicide:
Funny thing is that she might not even sleep with anyone to get this
she don already did it beforehand. This might be a birthday gift
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by ceejay80s(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
All na our money from politicians, dem go still buy her yacht
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by HateBigots: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Deicide:
Funny thing is that she might not even sleep with anyone to get this
grin
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Confirm4real(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
Na only females wey don feature for BBN dey buy expensive things after the show don finish, while the males are chasing shadows grin
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Wizpa(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
If it's hers then she would have the keys to the car. Moreover that's a 2019 range rover not 2022 angry

Na by to seat on top car undecided
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by Chithauri(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
Truths9ja:
I won’t lie to you here, BBNAIJA show is a big medium to be famous and connected to the big people in the world. Tacha is a silent millionaire joor. She’s not the type that show up shaaaa. I dey fear her oooo. She big no be small.
her toto dey work
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by fojjosh: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Idi-dowo
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by finallybusy: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
Na she know. Hopefully it was a brand new vehicle. Second-hand cars dey run person enter bush. I don’t want to hear stories that touch. We’ve lost too many personalities this year alone.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by lexy2014: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Did you watch the video?
She mentioned more than five companies. If each pay her 20m in a year, that's 100m

thats why I asked "which companies be that wey de pay to the extent of her spending 100m naira on a car?" so maybe u can mention the companies.

how do you know that they each pay her 20m in a year?

lets assume you are right. so 5 companies pay her 20m each in a year then she just spends the entire years income on a car...right?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover by smartr: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
Clitocurrency 🏃

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tayo Amokade Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec / Awilo Logomba Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Pose Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.