Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Secrets On How To Make Money Online Without Losing Ur Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secrets On How To Make Money Online Without Losing Ur Capital (251 Views)

Discover 4 Secrets On How To Make 50K Monthly Using Mobile Phones In Nigeria. / Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets On How To Make Money Online Without Losing Ur Capital by pstemma1990: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
Good day everyone, how is the weekend going? Hope we are all doing great...

As the topic rightly said, I'll be telling us some secret on how to make money online without losing ur capital.... (it might be a bit lengthy, read carefully)

Many people are scared of anything called online investments, including forex trading, I myself lost serious money last year into forex, though I gave to someone to trade for me...

Many have lost money in so many online platforms such as MMM, BRAD, PECULIAR, OTTO, IFF and lots more.. But the truth is many people also made money from those site..

Few things u must know before making any investment..

1: u must know that the aim of the online platform is to rid u of ur hard earned money.. So u have to apply wisdom..

How do u apply wisdom? Many of them usually fold up after a month or even less than a month.. While so do stay for like 6 months or even more....

So the main secret is this, u need to have connections, what do I mean by having connections? I belong to a group that post any released online platform within 24 hours of released.... So if u are able to activate that same day, within 5 days u must have gotten ur capital back.. And u don't invest again, all u need is to be collecting ur daily profit of ur initial investment.. And even if u must invest again, it has to come trough ur profit..

There are 2 types of online paying platform..

We have long term platforms and short term platforms... How do u know the difference..

The long term platform usually have just small products, the highest amount us usually less than 100k, while the short term platform has higher products and higher returns....

So when investing in a short time product, don't invest much, but u can invest much in a long term products... And once u see the prices going higher and higher, just know that they are about to crash..

If u haven't done any online invesment b4, pls this post is not for u...... We have a whatsaap group where we usually post new online platforms, before many people will hear about it, u must have gotten ur money back.. Thanks for reading..
Re: Secrets On How To Make Money Online Without Losing Ur Capital by pstemma1990: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
Examples of short time platform

Re: Secrets On How To Make Money Online Without Losing Ur Capital by pstemma1990: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
There is another one, it's a long term platform, it has been on for a while, close to 3 months now...

Some of them the withdrawal takes 24 hours, while some u get ur alert within 2 minutes.

I would have shared links to many of them, but I'll just share the link of the newly lunched ones, and also the long term one..

Take ur time and go trough them.. If u are interested u can register in anyone of ur choice.
Re: Secrets On How To Make Money Online Without Losing Ur Capital by pstemma1990: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
https://lockheedis.com/?t=378aa339

This one is a short term platform, the withdwal comes within a minute.
Re: Secrets On How To Make Money Online Without Losing Ur Capital by pstemma1990: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
This very one is a long term platform, once u register even without recharging u can be added to the group to see things for urself..
The withdrawal takes up to 24 hours https://kap.bkskamtar.site/h5/register/6005769

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! / Loan Request / Things I Can Export To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.