Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! (240 Views)

Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy / HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration / FG Takes Ownership Of Funds In Bank Accounts Not Linked To BVNs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! by Brenx: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
Greetings,

We are currently seeking investors for our Proof of Funds business. Realistically, our projected returns for investors range from 1.5% to 2%, depending on the prevailing market conditions.

No direct cash contribution to us is required from you.

To provide a concise overview:

My partner has cultivated strong relationships with numerous travel agents, who consistently supply a stream of clients. The high demand for this services has led us to explore investment opportunities to meet this growing need. With over 5 years of experience and a successful portfolio exceeding 20 billion in Proof of Funds transactions, my partner is well-versed in this domain.

Here's how our investment model functions:

1. We secure clients.
2. We work closely with the bank manager to place security on the account.
3. You will be copied on all communication to ensure all necessary measures are in place before you proceed with funding the account.
4. The client pays us upfront.
5. The disbursement of funds occurs after a predetermined number of days or months, depending on the country.
6. Money is automatically transferred back to your account, following the established modality before disbursement.

This investment model is designed to be low-risk, as you are not directly committing your funds to us.

Our investment parameters are as follows:

- Minimum investment: ₦20,000,000
- Maximum investment: ₦900,000,000

We intend to close this investment offer as soon as we reach our desired funding threshold. While individual investors are preferred, we are open to engaging with up to 5 investors.

If the information provided aligns with your investment goals and you are interested in further discussions, please contact me via WhatsApp at 08167243456, and we will arrange a meeting with my partner.

Thank you for considering this opportunity.

Best regards,
Wisdom
Re: Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! by peterpiiro(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
Brenx:
Greetings,

We are currently seeking investors for our Proof of Funds business. Realistically, our projected returns for investors range from 1.5% to 2%, depending on the prevailing market conditions.

No direct cash contribution to us is required from you.

To provide a concise overview:

My partner has cultivated strong relationships with numerous travel agents, who consistently supply a stream of clients. The high demand for this services has led us to explore investment opportunities to meet this growing need. With over 5 years of experience and a successful portfolio exceeding 20 billion in Proof of Funds transactions, my partner is well-versed in this domain.

Here's how our investment model functions:

1. We secure clients.
2. We work closely with the bank manager to place security on the account.
3. You will be copied on all communication to ensure all necessary measures are in place before you proceed with funding the account.
4. The client pays us upfront.
5. The disbursement of funds occurs after a predetermined number of days or months, depending on the country.
6. Money is automatically transferred back to your account, following the established modality before disbursement.

This investment model is designed to be low-risk, as you are not directly committing your funds to us.

Our investment parameters are as follows:

- Minimum investment: ₦20,000,000
- Maximum investment: ₦900,000,000

We intend to close this investment offer as soon as we reach our desired funding threshold. While individual investors are preferred, we are open to engaging with up to 5 investors.

If the information provided aligns with your investment goals and you are interested in further discussions, please contact me via WhatsApp at 08167243456, and we will arrange a meeting with my partner.

Thank you for considering this opportunity.

Best regards,
Wisdom

Maximum duration for the whole transaction?
Re: Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! by Brenx: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
peterpiiro:

Maximum duration for the whole transaction?

I am unsure about which aspect you are inquiring about. I will address both possible questions:

1. If you are asking about the duration between funding a client's account and returning the money to your account, it varies depending on the country the client is traveling to. In some countries, it could be as short as 28 days, while in others, it might take several months.

2. If you are referring to the duration for this opportunity if you decide to participate, it remains open for as long as you are willing to invest your funds.

I hope this clarifies both scenarios. Thanks and regards."
Re: Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! by peterpiiro(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Brenx:

I am unsure about which aspect you are inquiring about. I will address both possible questions:

1. If you are asking about the duration between funding a client's account and returning the money to your account, it varies depending on the country the client is traveling to. In some countries, it could be as short as 28 days, while in others, it might take several months.

2. If you are referring to the duration for this opportunity if you decide to participate, it remains open for as long as you are willing to invest your funds.

I hope this clarifies both scenarios. Thanks and regards."

I was actually referring to number one. 28 days is acceptable but several months not okay leaving my money for such a long time and I hope the 1.5% -2.% profit is what I'm getting at the end of the 28 days?
Re: Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! by Brenx: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2023
peterpiiro:

I was actually referring to number one. 28 days is acceptable but several months not okay leaving my money for such a long time and I hope the 1.5% -2.% profit is what I'm getting at the end of the 28 days?

Most definitely sir,although not at the end of the month.
The client pays upfront before you fund the account, immediately you fund the account we pay you what's is due to you.

Can you kindly send me a WhatsApp message by 2pm on 08167243456.
I will send you a form to indicate your interest, subsequently we will schedule a meeting to finalize everything.

Thanks and regards
Re: Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! by peterpiiro(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2023
Brenx:

Most definitely sir,although not at the end of the month.
The client pays upfront before you fund the account, immediately you fund the account we pay you what's is due to you.

Can you kindly send me a WhatsApp message by 2pm on 08167243456.
I will send you a form to indicate your interest, subsequently we will schedule a meeting to finalize everything.

Thanks and regards
Alright then, will chat you up later in the day.
Re: Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! by Brenx: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2023
Still available
Re: Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! by BronzeTiger: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2023
peterpiiro:

Alright then, will chat you up later in the day.
I hope you've not sent your hard earned money to that guy.
Re: Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! by peterpiiro(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2023
BronzeTiger:

No I haven't. Any issue with the guy? Cos I'm planning on sending the 20 million minimum amount he requested for
Re: Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! by BronzeTiger: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2023
peterpiiro:

No I haven't. Any issue with the guy? Cos I'm planning on sending the 20 million minimum amount he requested for
Then better don't before you come back here trying to input his name in the nairaland scammers list. Someone that just opened his account last year, you haven't done proper verification on the guy and you want to send 20 million just like that?
If i may ask have you met the guy physically since he's in Nigeria or have you been led to one of their offices that you have confirmed truly links them with the company where you can hold them by the neck if things go south?
Re: Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! by Brenx: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Hello sir what are you referring to?
If you have any concerns you can simply put it up here.

Mean while neither did I request any transfer of cash to me or our company

All I have said is not rocket science.
it's written in plain simple English.
Re: Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! by Brenx: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Then better don't before you come back here trying to input his name in the nairaland scammers list. Someone that just opened his account last year, you haven't done proper verification on the guy and you want to send 20 million just like that?
If i may ask have you met the guy physically since he's in Nigeria or have you been led to one of their offices that you have confirmed truly links them with the company where you can hold them by the neck if things go south?

Great....
We are open to a physical meeting.

This not shady.

It's a welcome development.

Thanks.
Re: Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! by peterpiiro(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2023
BronzeTiger:

He asked for a meet up. My plan was to meet up, verify things physically, know their office and also his house address before doing business with him. Wasn't planning on sending money to him blindly. But anyway, thanks for the advice.
Re: Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! by BronzeTiger: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
peterpiiro:

He asked for a meet up. My plan was to meet up, verify things physically, know their office and also his house address before doing business with him. Wasn't planning on sending money to him blindly. But anyway, thanks for the advice.
Ok. Good to know that. Sorry for me jumping to conclusion. I thought you were about to send your money without much verification. You know we can never be too careful in this Nigeria.
Re: Unlock Lucrative Returns: Join Our Proven Proof Of Funds Investment Opportunity! by Brenx: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
peterpiiro:

Exactly
I have not requested any transfer.
I said a form would be given to you,in that form the investor also has to declare his funds were not illegally gotten.
We don't want issues where money is transferred to customer,then Efcc will start chasing the customer.
My company has nothing whatsoever to do with the investors money directly
We on our path have to do due diligence, that's why we don't want numbers.
There is nothing mysterious in all I have written.
The business model is clear and simple
Proper due diligence is a welcome development.
Thanks and Regards.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 200k And Grow It To 500k In Few Months / Binance Website Is No Longer Working In Nigeria, Has The Government Blocked It? / Check Out This Idea!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.