Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire (1531 Views)

Nollywood, You Are On Broadway To Hellfire- Evangelist Speaks (video) / Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband / Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
I am not here to judge anyone as some people might feel. But I will be pointing out with scriptures, the things that draw women away from the kingdom of God and lead them to hellfire. These are the things women do without thinking of the consequences. Many of them feel they are nothing as long as they are fine with them. If you have any contention, you can visit the accompanying scriptures for clarity. Do not be deceived, the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God, 1 Corinthians 6:9.

1) You got pregnant for another man through adultery and you dedicated the child to God in church. You have committed adultery, deceived your husband, pastor, church members, and brought your deceit before God. No one living with a lie or hiding their sin will make it to the kingdom of God. Hellfire is prepared and waiting for you. Exodus 20:14, Hebrew 13:4, 1 Corinthians 6:9, Acts 5:4-5.

2) You have a man or your husband who worked so hard to get you to the US, UK, or any other foreign country. You got there and start looking for how to put the man in prison or looking for divorce by making false claims. You are heartless and wicked. Those who do what God hates cannot come into his kingdom. Proverbs 6:16-19.

3) You are use to lying. Be it small small lies or big ones. You lie to your husband, you lie about your location or whereabout. You gossip and tell lies about your neighbour. You are a candidate of hellfire, Revelation 21:8, Exodus 20:16, Proverbs 19:9.

4) You date more than one man in the name of relationship or marriage. You deceive them, give them false hope, lie to them and collect money from them. This is dishonesty, cheating, and a fraud like yahoo yahoo. You cannot miss hellfire. 1 Corithians 6:8-11, Proverbs 21:6.

5) You started hating or acting wickedly to your husband who has been feeding you, taking care of you and your children, and helping your family members for years. Because he is having financial difficulty, you refuse to give him financial assistance to stand again and turn against him. You are ungrateful and heartless to the one that has been good to you and your family. There is no place for the wicked in the kingdom of God. Proverbs 6:16, 18, 2 Timothy 3:1-3, Proverbs 21:10,13, Isaiah 48:22.

6) If you take your husband's money without telling him, in the sense that his money is your money while your money cannot be his own money, you are a thief. If you didn't steal the money you should be bold enough to tell him that you took 'your' money from his pocket or bag. Exodus 20:15, 1Corinthians 6:10, Ephesians 4:28.

7) You insist on attending a particular church against the will of your husband. As a wife, you allow your church/prayer ministry, pastor, prophet, or prophetess to cause separation/divorce between you and your husband. You are going against the will of God and doing what he hates. Hellfire belongs to those who refuse to do the will of God. Malachi 2:16, Numbers 30:6-13, Matthew 7:21-23.

cool When you give your children special treatment but maltreat your maid or househelp, there is no love in you. Your children can also serve as househelps because no one knows tomorrow. Hellfire is the place for the wicked.

9) If you have a stepson or stepdaughter that you hate, maltreat, or act wickedly to, there is no place for you in the kingdom of God. You would want a man to take care of your children from another man as his own but you act wickedly to his own children with another woman. If you are this wicked, don't go into such marriage because you are preparing yourself for hellfire.

10) If you divorce your husband just to lay hands on his wealth and get his properties, you are a candidate of hellfire.

11) A man had an agreement with you and your family to marry you but you go about having sex with other men. Hellfire is prepared for you the sexual immoral.

12) You wear naked/indecent dress showing part of your breasts to wedding, church, or any occasion to intentionally or unintentionally seduce and attract men. You cause men to stumble and sin. The kingdom of God is not for you.

13) You post indecent videos, or pictures on your WhatsApp status, groups, YouTube, Instagram, or Twitter. You help spread immorality everywhere. Repent now or hellfire awaits you.

14) A man is training you in school with the hope of getting married to you after. You knew it and you are collecting money and pretending as if you are with him while you are dating and hoping to marry another man. The deceitful will not go unpunished. Hellfire belongs to them.

15) You got pregnant for a man but you pinned the pregnancy on another man. You deceived and lied this other man. There is no other place you are going except hellfire.

16) If you are wishing your husband's mother death for any reason. Tomorrow, someone will wish you death too. But your destination for being evil is hellfire.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Treasure17(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
It's not a cliche to Fear Women.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Wujio: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
Women of this generation broda are indeed an END TIME women. They're are desperately looking for their HELL companions.Only Mugu men would fall for them
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Iamanoited: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2023
THE PARABLE OF THE WEEDS AND THE WHEATS. WOMEN ARE THE WEEDS THAT WILL BE BOUNDLED AND BURNED IN JUDGEMENT.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Mindlog: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2023
And many men will go to heaven! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We all sin, differently. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Mindlog:
And many men will go to heaven! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We all sin, differently. cheesy cheesy cheesy

All are sinners.

But we are talking about people who see their own sin as nothing.

They have all disappeared because many of them have done dedication of children they got from adultery before God. Lifetime deceit of the man that married them who is unknowingly taking care of another man's child or children. They should go and confess.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Mindlog: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Boomark:

All are sinners.

But we are talking about people who see their own sin as nothing.

They have all disappeared because many of them have done dedication of children they got from adultery before God. Lifetime deceit of the man that married them who is unknowingly taking care of another man's child or children. They should go and confess.

Seeing sin as nothing is not gender based but a human thing as it boils down to the person.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
Mindlog:

Seeing sin as nothing is not gender based but a human thing as it boils down to the person.

It is a human thing but more on the female humans. A woman said, "even men sleep house maid." And I gave her this example of how women have more problem than men.

Assuming in n a family, we have a wicked woman, an immoral man, and an innocent small girl of 7 years who is their maid.

The woman's wickedness on the innocent girl started from day one. The man's immorality will likely come after many years when girl has grown. At that point when she is mature, the man is not wicked to her but unfaithful to his wicked wife.

As far as this maid is concerned, the woman has more years of wickedness while the man has few years of unfaithfulness to the wife with the maid.

When it comes also to the number of men who sleep with their house help compared to the number of women who are wicked to their maids, the number of wicked women is far greater.

The topic is for everyone but women have lots of baggages of wrong doing in this analysis.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
First of all,
Everything you have written up there,though they are all rebukable, but they are never criteria for hell

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God

Listen to what Christ said.
He didn't say he is condemned because he did anything else. Rather, he said he is condemned just simply because he didn't believe.
So, the only criteria for anyone to go hell is not anything else, but simply refusal to believe.

John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Secondly, why only women?
What about the atrocities men are doing against their wives too?
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
paxonel:
First of all,
Everything you have written up there,though they are all rebukable, but they are never criteria for hell

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God

Listen to what Christ said.
He didn't say he is condemned because he did anything else. Rather, he said he is condemned just simply because he didn't believe.
So, the only criteria for anyone to go hell is not anything else, but simply refusal to believe.

John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Secondly, why only women?
What about the atrocities men are doing against their wives too?

My brother do not be deceived. You must believe in him(this is just the first step), avoid sin, and do the will of God. I will post scriptures where people who believed were rejected.

1 John 3:4
4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness.

Matthew 7:21-23.
“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Those who practice sin will be rejected. Your belief
alone doesn't matter. These people believed in him and did so many wonders in his name even for the growth of the church but they were rejected because they practice sin thinking that grace/belief has covered them.

Matthew 25:41-45
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ 44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ 45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

This is for the those who refused to do the will of God by helping the needy around them. Some people think their tithe will take them to heaven, they are deceiving themselves. Those who had the opportunity to ask him questions are those who are surprised their belief in him was not a guarantee.

Revelation 2:3-5
3 You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.
4 Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Read about the letters to the churches in Revelation 2 and 3 to see that to see that a believer who has turned to sinning will be rejected.

If you write about only men, I will not come and start pointing at the sins of children to justify men's wrong doings. Men, women, children should take whatever is written for them. They should focus on the log in their eyes.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
Boomark:
I am not here to judge anyone as some people might feel. But I will be pointing out with scriptures, the things that draw women away from the kingdom of God and lead them to hellfire. These are the things women do without thinking of the consequences. Many of them feel they are nothing as long as they are fine with them. If you have any contention, you can visit the accompanying scriptures for clarity. Do not be deceived, the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God, 1 Corinthians 6:9. .
OP, are we to believe that, unlike the women you castigate, you are yourself holy and righteous then? Are you here and now wanting us to believe that not only as you of the blood of Jacob but also at least born-again? undecided
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
You're setting your own standard God isn't in anyway like you're assuming! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by capnies: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
WHO CREATED HELL FIRE? BECAUSE IT'S NOT IN GENESIS 1 2 AND 3
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
capnies:
WHO CREATED HELL FIRE? BECAUSE IT'S NOT IN GENESIS 1 2 AND 3
Is the Kingdom of God -- God's Nation of Priests which He said He would make of His people Israel - Exodus 19 vs 6 --- which Jesus Christ brought with Him mentioned in Genesis 1, 2 and 3? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
Boomark:

My brother do not be deceived. You must believe in him(this is just the first step), avoid sin, and do the will of God. I will post
I certainly agree that believers should avoid sin. But let's fact check these scriptures you quoted, you will see that the bible cannot contradict itself.
Meaning, believers ought to keep the law or avoid sin for their sakes here on earth.
Not for them going to heaven.

There is no scripture in the bible that outrightly shows that a Christian who commit sin will go to hell.

scriptures where people who believed were rejected.

1 John 3:4
4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness.
[quote] and another scripture says

Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

You see now that what you have said contradicts this scripture.

Also, remember that the theif who was a sinner was pardoned by Christ on the cross at the point of his death.
His sins did not count for him because he believed at the point of his death.
This also corresponds to the scripture that says Abraham believed and it was counted for him as righteousness.
[quote]
Matthew 7:21-23.
“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
fact check this scripture please.

Was Jesus talking to Christians?
The answer is no!

We are talking about Christians, not disciples who believed before the on-set of Christianity.

So you see, bible can never contradicts itself

Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’
the same thing here.
The many disciples Jesus was talking about here were never Christians.
Remember, they were up to 5000 disciples the bible described as multitudes that eat five loaves of bread and two fishes?
Quite many

And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
fact check again!
How many of these 5000 disciples stood for Christ at the point when he was about to be crucified?
They all ran away now. They already started going away before then.

John 6:66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

So, they were never Christians.

Even Peter had denied Christ 3 times. if not for God, he wouldn't have been Christian

Your salvation is about you being Christian, not you being righteous by your works or stop practicing sin.
Yes, it's good to stop practicing sin, but that isn't a criterion

Those who practice sin will be rejected. Your belief
alone doesn't matter. These people believed in him and did so many wonders in his name even for the growth of the church but they were rejected because they practice sin thinking that grace/belief has covered them.
but the bible didn't specify that any of them practice sin. Is there anything like that?

Matthew 25:41-45
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ 44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ 45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
he was talking to the multitudes in this is scripture.
Non of the multitudes were Christians

This is for the those who refused to do the will of God by helping the needy around them. Some people think their tithe will take them to heaven, they are deceiving themselves. Those who had the opportunity to ask him questions are those who are surprised their belief in him was not a guarantee.
helping the needy will never take anyone to heaven.
Tithe will never take anyone either.

Only believing in Christ will do.

Jesus says I'm the way.
Meaning, Christianity is the way, not Islam.
So we are justified by our faith, not by our works of the law.
That means helping the needy can never be the way.
Tithe can never be the way.
Keeping the law can never be the way

Revelation 2:3-5
3 You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.
4 Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Read about the letters to the churches in Revelation 2 and 3 to see that to see that a believer who has turned to sinning will be rejected.

If you write about only men, I will not come and start pointing at the sins of children to justify men's wrong doings. Men, women, children should take whatever is written for them. They should focus on the log in their eyes.
it was very possible that the churches mentioned here in revelation, had abandoned their faith in Christ and began into idolatry that's why they were cautioned.
Not that they were sinful or something.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OP, are we to believe that, unlike the women you castigate, you are yourself holy and righteous then? Are you here and now wanting us to believe that not only as you of the blood of Jacob but also at least born-again? undecided

Why did you write this?

I said the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God. True or false?
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
You're setting your own standard God isn't in anyway like you're assuming! smiley

Use scriptures against what I wrote or else you are assuming. I used scriptures as backup.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
Boomark:
■ Why did you write this? I said the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God. True or false?
And unrighteousness knows no gender. So are you yourself already holy and righteous to begin with? If yes, please tell us what evidence you have to prove you are at least born-again. undecided
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And unrighteousness knows no gender. So are you yourself already holy and righteous to begin with? If yes, please tell us what evidence you have to prove you are at least born-again. undecided

So the problem here is that I must prove to be a born again before I can say the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God as it is written in the scripture? So what if I am unrighteous, will it make an unrighteous woman to enter the kingdom of God? Do you want to rewrite the scriptures I quoted?

Okay, now I am unrighteous, so go and counter the scriptures I quoted and prove me wrong.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Kobojunkie: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
Boomark:
So the problem here is that I must prove to be a born again before I can say the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God as it is written in the scripture? So what if I am unrighteous, will it make an unrighteous woman to enter the kingdom of God? Do you want to rewrite the scriptures I quoted? Okay, now I am unrighteous, so go and counter the scriptures I quoted and prove me wrong.
Your OP singles out a particular gender to condemn as though you and your gender are somehow exempted from the same— you are not simply saying here that unrighteousness shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Hence the reason why I wonder if you are at least born-again to assert such. undecided
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
paxonel:
I certainly agree that believers should avoid sin. But let's fact check these scriptures you quoted, you will see that the bible cannot contradict itself.
Meaning, believers ought to keep the law or avoid sin for their sakes here on earth.
Not for them going to heaven.

There is no scripture in the bible that outrightly shows that a Christian who commit sin will go to hell.

There is no where the bible said that believers should avoid sin just because their stay on earth alone. This is a wrong belief. If everything is about belief in Christ, then the apostle have no business teaching about good conducts. So every believer can go on and live in sin because heaven must be achieved in the end?

Being a believer alone does not make you a Christian. Christian means being like Christ. Christ did not live a life of sin, so those living in sin and calling themselves Christian are deceiving themselves. Christ knows his people.

In Matthew 7:21-23 you said those who believed in the name of Jesus Christ, did many signs and wonders in his name are not Christians. You contradict yourself. Christ said something that will happen on the last day for anyone who failed but you have are the one that determines it is not for Christian. So those who do the will of God in Vs 23 are also not Christians?

I quoted Matthew 25:41-45, where helping the needy was used as a criteria for making it to the kingdom of God but you said helping the needy cannot take anyone to heaven. Can you boldly tell Christ that he made a mistake in his judgment? My brother your belief is an error.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your OP singles out a particular gender to condemn as though you and your gender are somehow exempted from the same— you are not simply saying here that unrighteousness shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Hence the reason why I wonder if you are at least born-again to assert such. undecided

Until you prove me wrong in any of the things I wrote using the scripture, you have nothing to say. Use the scriptures and prove you are capable to defend what you are advocating. Being too emotional will not help you, neither will it changed what was written in the scripture. I am waiting for your scriptures if you can.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
Boomark:
Until you prove me wrong in any of the things I wrote using the scripture, you have nothing to say. Use the scriptures and prove you are capable to defend what you are advocating. Being too emotional will not help you, neither will it changed what was written in the scripture. I am waiting for your scriptures if you can.
Asking if you are yourself any sure that you are any better than the women you condemn at least makes me emotional in this. OK! undecided
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 5:49am On Nov 24, 2023
Boomark:

There is no where the bible said that believers should avoid sin just because their stay on earth alone. This is a wrong belief. If everything is about belief in Christ, then the apostle have no business teaching about good conducts. So every believer can go on and live in sin because heaven must be achieved in the end?

Being a believer alone does not make you a Christian. Christian means being like Christ. Christ did not live a life of sin, so those living in sin and calling themselves Christian are deceiving themselves. Christ knows his people.

In Matthew 7:21-23 you said those who believed in the name of Jesus Christ, did many signs and wonders in his name are not Christians. You contradict yourself. Christ said something that will happen on the last day for anyone who failed but you have are the one that determines it is not for Christian. So those who do the will of God in Vs 23 are also not Christians?

I quoted Matthew 25:41-45, where helping the needy was used as a criteria for making it to the kingdom of God but you said helping the needy cannot take anyone to heaven. Can you boldly tell Christ that h-e made a mistake in his judgment? My brother your belief is an error.
what I'm explaining to you requires your intellect to understand.

You see this Christianity we are practicing today in Africa?
Europe that imported the religion to Africa don't do what we Africans are doing here.
They practice the same Christianity intelligently, that's why their lives are note better than Africans today..

Two major answers to your questions you should go and think over is :
1. At the time of Matthew 7:21-23 Jesus was not yet crucified. Hence there were no Christians then.
So i don't know where you get the idea that Matthew 7;21-23 was referring to Christians.
2. You don't need the bible to tell you that anyone who commit sin, Christian or no Christian, will face the consequences of their actions here on earth.
A scripture quoted God saying i will visit the sins of the fathers to the third and forth generation.
It is in this world that all these things can happen.
And Jesus says my kingdom is not of this world.

I don't think you go about tagging everyone who commit sin as candidates of hell.
I mean, if you identify a Christian who is a chronic sinner and you go to his house and start shouting, you will go to hell fire. He has the right to throw you out of his house and there is nothing you can do about it.
So, anything that has to do with heaven or hell, you are not the one to judge.
You can only leave the judgement for God to do because you didn't create one soul, or do you?
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Asking if you are yourself any sure that you are any better than the women you condemn at least makes me emotional in this. OK! undecided

Don't ask me anything. Just bring your bible and condemn what I wrote let me see. Asking me to pity your emotional attachment to women will not work.

If you think I am not better, you can write for men and I will pick the areas that affect me and try and repent. I will not beg you to pity me and never expose my sins like you are indirectly begging me here. Go back and read what I wrote and repent. If you are still hiding your sins, go and confess to your husband or wife.

My evangelism is no respecter of any man.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
paxonel:
what I'm explaining to you requires your intellect to understand.

You see this Christianity we are practicing today in Africa?
Europe that imported the religion to Africa don't do what we Africans are doing here.
They practice the same Christianity intelligently, that's why their lives are note better than Africans today..

Two major answers to your questions you should go and think over is :
1. At the time of Matthew 7:21-23 Jesus was not yet crucified. Hence there were no Christians then.
So i don't know where you get the idea that Matthew 7;21-23 was referring to Christians.
2. You don't need the bible to tell you that anyone who commit sin, Christian or no Christian, will face the consequences of their actions here on earth.
A scripture quoted God saying i will visit the sins of the fathers to the third and forth generation.
It is in this world that all these things can happen.
And Jesus says my kingdom is not of this world.

I don't think you go about tagging everyone who commit sin as candidates of hell.
I mean, if you identify a Christian who is a chronic sinner and you go to his house and start shouting, you will go to hell fire. He has the right to throw you out of his house and there is nothing you can do about it.
So, anything that has to do with heaven or hell, you are not the one to judge.
You can only leave the judgement for God to do because you didn't create one soul, or do you?

What if I stand in the street with megaphone and shout that that those who lie, practice adultery, commit murder will be thrown into hell fire as seen in Revelation 21:8, will anyone say I came to their house? Will they say I am judging them when I was making reference to what is written in the scripture? As far as I know, nairaland is not anybody's house.

Galatians 1:1-2
1 Paul, an apostle—sent not from men nor by a man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead— 2 and all the brothers and sisters with me,

To the churches in Galatia:

This was what Paul wrote to the Christians in Galatia. I hope you will not say Christ was still on earth? See what he told them here.

Galatians 5:19-21
19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

C'est fini!

You can start reading from verse 13. He told Christians not pagan that those who do these things will not inherit the kingdom of God. How many people have gone to warn him for trying to judge them? He didn't tell them that the reward for these things are on earth and later they will inherit the kingdom of God. This is just one out of many.

My brother your belief is an error. I have shown you what Christ said to the churches in Revelation. Those churches are Christian churches and made it clear to them that they will be rejected if they reject his commandments.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 12:56am On Nov 26, 2023
Boomark:

What if I stand in the street with megaphone and shout that that those who lie, practice adultery, commit murder will be thrown into hell fire as seen in Revelation 21:8,
you didn't see that in Revelation 21:8.
You failed to start from verse 7 that says he that overcometh all things...
And also, take note of verse 7 that says THE FESRFUL AND THE UNBELIEVING.
This means, those that overcome all things refers to BELIEVERS.
Because with God, they can never be abominable or woremongers or soccerers.
They were washed and cleansed by the blood of the Lamb

will anyone say I came to their house? Will they say I am judging them when I was making reference to what is written in the scripture? As far as I know, nairaland is not anybody's house.
the essence of you preaching should be converting unbelievers(example Muslims, not Christians) to become believers of Christ.
Any exercise you do outside this is waste of time.

Galatians 1:1-2
1 Paul, an apostle—sent not from men nor by a man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead— 2 and all the brothers and sisters with me,

To the churches in Galatia:

This was what Paul wrote to the Christians in Galatia. I hope you will not say Christ was still on earth? See what he told them here.
I didn't see where Paul said he preached openly to everyone..
Anytime Paul preached, he targeted unbelievers to win them for Christ.
He only addresses fellow Christians most times in letters like the one you just mentioned, encouraging them to remain in the faith and stay away from sin or repent, but never did he preached the same sermon of salvation he preached to unbelievers with them.

Galatians 5:19-21
19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
he is simply saying those who do not accept Christ are in the flesh, compared to those who accept Christ that they are in the spirit.
And the fruits of the spirit are love, joy peace, long-suffering, goodness, etc
And as such, since they are in the spirit, these works of the flesh does not manifest in them in the spirit.
Though in the flesh, they might still be making mistakes, because truly, no one is perfect .
But in the sporit they are justified with Christ.

You know what it means to be justified?
It's like you were guilty of sin, but the judge declared you innocent for free.
You didn't deserve it.

Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Then he gave me advice in verse 25

Galatoans 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

It was an advice to Christians.
It wasn't a judgement
It wasn't as if he they had chosen to do otherwise, they will lose their salvation.
It was a clear case that karma will also befall them like the unbelievers if they don't repent too.

C'est fini!

You can start reading from verse 13. He told Christians not pagan that those who do these things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
And he concluded by saying.

Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Meaning, Christians have crucified all the woremonging, adultery, fornication, lying etc that they do in their flesh, and are presented before God in spirit as justified people.

How many people have gone to warn him for trying to judge them?
Paul never judged people the way you are judging people into hell now.
Even when he preached to unbelievers(,when i say unbelievers, you should know what i mean by now) he never condemned them to hell like you are doing.

Your hypocrisy is, have you ever approached a Muslim and tell him you will go to hell fire?
Never!

BUT WHEN YOU SEE A FELLOW CHRISTIAN YOU WILL START SHOUTING, HELL FIRE, HELL FIRE!

He didn't tell them that the reward for these things are on earth and later they will inherit the kingdom of God. This is just one out of many.
are you doubting that God's kingdom is on this earth?

You know, some of my teacher friends will say my reward is in heaven, i will just laugh at their mumu.

My brother your belief is an error.

no!
It is your own that is not scriptural.
It is not even realistic.
It is not applicable to reality.

By extension, you make yourself a reproach, and people will simply repel you.
At that point you will think that the whole world is bad.
Meanwhile, you are the one making yourself to be like that .

In the Islamic world, you also have people misunderstanding their Quran, and they will behave unreasonably like that.
They are usually called terrorists or fundermentalists.

PLEASE DON'T BE A CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALIST

I have shown you what Christ said to the churches in Revelation. Those churches are Christian churches and made it clear to them that they will be rejected if they reject his commandments.
did you even read my response towards that at all?

These churches had left their Faith(revelation used FIRST LOVE).
They had stoped believing in Christ and were already into idolatry, that's why Paul rebuked them.

A situation where a whole church today will leave Christ and be doing Islam inside church isn't possible today.

Ah!
The building is church.
But when you go inside, it is Mohammed they are preaching.
Have you ever seen anything like that before?

You can't read the difference?
That was the similar situation John in Revelation, and Paul saw at Ephesus and other churches that made them to be mad
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by orisa37: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2023
AT THE TEMPLE OF GRACE, WOMEN ARE SATAN AND MEN ARE JESUS.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by orisa37: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2023
AT THE TEMPLE OF GRACE, WOMEN ARE SATAN AND MEN ARE JESUS. LORD HAVE MERCY.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by orisa37: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2023
MEN ARE MUMU.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by orisa37: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2023
MEN ARE MUMU.

NIGERIA QCFR HAS GREATLY TRANSFORMED. GOD BLESS HER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arguement From A Reformed Converted Moslem With Another Moslem Part 1 / Alaafin Of Oyo,sacked / Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.