Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire (1526 Views)

Nollywood, You Are On Broadway To Hellfire- Evangelist Speaks (video) / Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband / Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Boomark:

Now let me tell you. Everything you have been typing are just useless.
then prove it by explaining yourself why they are useless

Will I say you don't know how to use english words.
like how ?
And moreover, English language isn't what we are discussing, so?

Go back to where you started and we will take it step by step. You write a lot of contradictory things to confuse people and yourself.
In your op, you listed out laws broken by women that because they broke these laws, then they will go to hell.
And i pointed that breaking laws are never criteria for hell,

Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law(whether you break law or not)

And that refusal to believe in Christ(having faith in Christ) is the only criterion for hellfire. Which implies, believing in Christ is the only criterion for justification

John 3:18 ...but he that believeth not is condemned already,

Is that too difficult to understand?
where is the contradiction there?

Go and check the meaning of the word only/alone and agree to what you wrote in the picture below that only belief in Christ will take people to the kingdom of God. No too much words, simple answer and I ask another question for clarity. You are going to teach me now.
if this is so, why did you condemn women who broke the laws you mentioned in your op to hell fire in the first place, not stating the right criterion for hell fire which is lack of Faith in Christ ?

And when you were bursted, you keep on quoting 1 Corinthians 6:9 which has nothing to do with Faith in Christ but strictly the works of lawlessness.

Or do you think religion is English class?

The point is, because you don't understand religion does not mean that nobody understands religion.

That's why whatever information you are passing across you must be very accurate in validity. Because you don't know who will counter you at any point in time
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Dtruthspeaker: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
paxonel:

And i pointed that breaking laws are never criteria for hell,...

I have tirelessly countered you yet you do not listen. Where can you find a case of person being judged wherein he did not break a Law?
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I have tirelessly countered you yet you do not listen. Where can you find a case of person being judged wherein he did not break a Law?
And you think breaking the law here means committing sin?

Romans 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

There is another law called the law of faith different from the law of works that has to do with sin.
The law of faith simply implies having Faith in Christ. It has has nothing to do with sin.

By the way, I thought as much that you were the same moniker boomark.
I had never wanted to respond to you anymore because no matter the truth someone is telling you, you have made up your mind to believe in lies, i don't know what you are gaining from lies.

You simply don't want to hear that Jesus. is enough to save
The isrealites that the law was given to by Moses, you can't keep it more than them.
They are master to it.
But yet, they were rejected by Christ.

John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit(referring to the Israelites consisting of the scribes and the Pharisees because they didn't believe he was the christ) he taketh away:..
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by correctguy101(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
Boomark:
I am not here to judge anyone as some people might feel. But I will be pointing out with scriptures, the things that draw women away from the kingdom of God and lead them to hellfire. These are the things women do without thinking of the consequences. Many of them feel they are nothing as long as they are fine with them. If you have any contention, you can visit the accompanying scriptures for clarity. Do not be deceived, the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God, 1 Corinthians 6:9.

1) You got pregnant for another man through adultery and you dedicated the child to God in church. You have committed adultery, deceived your husband, pastor, church members, and brought your deceit before God. No one living with a lie or hiding their sin will make it to the kingdom of God. Hellfire is prepared and waiting for you. Exodus 20:14, Hebrew 13:4, 1 Corinthians 6:9, Acts 5:4-5.

2) You have a man or your husband who worked so hard to get you to the US, UK, or any other foreign country. You got there and start looking for how to put the man in prison or looking for divorce by making false claims. You are heartless and wicked. Those who do what God hates cannot come into his kingdom. Proverbs 6:16-19.

3) You are use to lying. Be it small small lies or big ones. You lie to your husband, you lie about your location or whereabout. You gossip and tell lies about your neighbour. You are a candidate of hellfire, Revelation 21:8, Exodus 20:16, Proverbs 19:9.

4) You date more than one man in the name of relationship or marriage. You deceive them, give them false hope, lie to them and collect money from them. This is dishonesty, cheating, and a fraud like yahoo yahoo. You cannot miss hellfire. 1 Corithians 6:8-11, Proverbs 21:6.

5) You started hating or acting wickedly to your husband who has been feeding you, taking care of you and your children, and helping your family members for years. Because he is having financial difficulty, you refuse to give him financial assistance to stand again and turn against him. You are ungrateful and heartless to the one that has been good to you and your family. There is no place for the wicked in the kingdom of God. Proverbs 6:16, 18, 2 Timothy 3:1-3, Proverbs 21:10,13, Isaiah 48:22.

6) If you take your husband's money without telling him, in the sense that his money is your money while your money cannot be his own money, you are a thief. If you didn't steal the money you should be bold enough to tell him that you took 'your' money from his pocket or bag. Exodus 20:15, 1Corinthians 6:10, Ephesians 4:28.

7) You insist on attending a particular church against the will of your husband. As a wife, you allow your church/prayer ministry, pastor, prophet, or prophetess to cause separation/divorce between you and your husband. You are going against the will of God and doing what he hates. Hellfire belongs to those who refuse to do the will of God. Malachi 2:16, Numbers 30:6-13, Matthew 7:21-23.

cool When you give your children special treatment but maltreat your maid or househelp, there is no love in you. Your children can also serve as househelps because no one knows tomorrow. Hellfire is the place for the wicked.

9) If you have a stepson or stepdaughter that you hate, maltreat, or act wickedly to, there is no place for you in the kingdom of God. You would want a man to take care of your children from another man as his own but you act wickedly to his own children with another woman. If you are this wicked, don't go into such marriage because you are preparing yourself for hellfire.

10) If you divorce your husband just to lay hands on his wealth and get his properties, you are a candidate of hellfire.

11) A man had an agreement with you and your family to marry you but you go about having sex with other men. Hellfire is prepared for you the sexual immoral.

12) You wear naked/indecent dress showing part of your breasts to wedding, church, or any occasion to intentionally or unintentionally seduce and attract men. You cause men to stumble and sin. The kingdom of God is not for you.

13) You post indecent videos, or pictures on your WhatsApp status, groups, YouTube, Instagram, or Twitter. You help spread immorality everywhere. Repent now or hellfire awaits you.

14) A man is training you in school with the hope of getting married to you after. You knew it and you are collecting money and pretending as if you are with him while you are dating and hoping to marry another man. The deceitful will not go unpunished. Hellfire belongs to them.

15) You got pregnant for a man but you pinned the pregnancy on another man. You deceived and lied this other man. There is no other place you are going except hellfire.

16) If you are wishing your husband's mother death for any reason. Tomorrow, someone will wish you death too. But your destination for being evil is hellfire.

Ah..

No vex, daddy is lazy tonight...

Most of the crimes you're pinning on women alone are not performed alone.shocked. In those scenes, a man or some men ( in the case of sleeping with many men) are also involved... undecided

So, why you so against the female gender when both genders are equally "criminals" depending on who's involved?

grin
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Dtruthspeaker: 6:15am On Dec 16, 2023
paxonel:

And you think breaking the law here means committing sin? :..

Is your Law of Faith not still a Law? If anyone breaks it do they not break The Law?

And you are still dodging the question Where can you find a case of person being judged wherein he did not break a Law?
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Is your Law of Faith not still a Law? If anyone breaks it do they not break The Law?
specify the statement, don't hide in ambiguity and fallacious generalization it is not smartness.
Is believing in Christ not a law?
It is a law that when is broken it earns the breaker hellfire.

John 3:18 ..but he that believeth not is condemned already

Unlike the other law called law of works which invariably states love your neighbour as yourself.

A better way to differentiate the two laws is
1. The first law(The law of faith) happens in the spiritual rhelm. If you break it, your reward is hell fire which is in the spirit
2. The second law (The law of works) happens in this physical life we are living. If you break it you will face the karma. For instance, thou shall not kill, if you kill you will be killed too, it's as simple as that.

Remember, Moses gave the Israelites these two laws from the beginning
1. Love God with all your heart (spirit law)
2. Love your neighbour as thyself (physical law)

So everything corresponds.
Any attempt to combine these two laws like you want to do tantamount to a fallacy and is not applicable to reality.

And you are still dodging the question Where can you find a case of person being judged wherein he did not break a Law?
I refused to respond to this your question because it does not follow.

We are talking about eternal life here, and you are bringing a case of person being judged because he break physical laws.

For you to have a clear understanding of your original post, because it seems you don't understand your post at all.

You concluded that women will go to hell fire for committing certain sin like adultery.
If you were the husband that had an adulterous wife will you tell her " I will not divorce you because your punishment is you will go to hellfire " ?
Does it make sense like that?

What make sense is, the punishment you will give to her should be physical punishment like divorce, not a spiritual entity like hellfire which has no place in this physical world.

Now you can understand that the spirit and the physical cannot be combined in anyway, otherwise it is a fallacy called non sequitur : meaning, it does not follow

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
paxonel:
then prove it by explaining yourself why they are useless
like how ?
And moreover, English language isn't what we are discussing, so?

In your op, you listed out laws broken by women that because they broke these laws, then they will go to hell.
And i pointed that breaking laws are never criteria for hell,

Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law(whether you break law or not)

And that refusal to believe in Christ(having faith in Christ) is the only criterion for hellfire. Which implies, believing in Christ is the only criterion for justification

John 3:18 ...but he that believeth not is condemned already,

Is that too difficult to understand?
where is the contradiction there?
if this is so, why did you condemn women who broke the laws you mentioned in your op to hell fire in the first place, not stating the right criterion for hell fire which is lack of Faith in Christ ?

And when you were bursted, you keep on quoting 1 Corinthians 6:9 which has nothing to do with Faith in Christ but strictly the works of lawlessness.

Or do you think religion is English class?

The point is, because you don't understand religion does not mean that nobody understands religion.

That's why whatever information you are passing across you must be very accurate in validity. Because you don't know who will counter you at any point in time

This has shown that you are truly a lier and a deceit with too many empty and contradictory words. You don't even know how to follow simple instruction, how much more bible instructions. Maybe you don't really understand English. Or you are just doing copy and paste, and cannot answer specific questions. Or maybe you knew you have goofed already and want to use too many words to cover up. You can't deceive me incase you don't know.

I am done with you. I don't have time to waste on someone who can't follow simple instruction. Such people cannot learn, they can't teach, and don't really know anything. What I wrote for you last time is simple and straightforward, if you don't understand it bye bye.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
correctguy101:

Ah..

No vex, daddy is lazy tonight...

Most of the crimes you're pinning on women alone are not performed alone.shocked. In those scenes, a man or some men ( in the case of sleeping with many men) are also involved... undecided

So, why you so against the female gender when both genders are equally "criminals" depending on who's involved?

grin

Brace yourself... for I have questions for you and you must answer them.

A woman stole a bag and was caught, do you need to start looking for all the men who steal bags before you call that woman a thief? Yes or No.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You don't need to stress yourself with people who dodge questions and can't follow simple instruction. They don't have anything to offer or teach.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
Boomark:

This has shown that you are truly a lier and a deceit with too many empty and contradictory words. You don't even know how to follow simple instruction, how much more bible instructions. Maybe you don't really understand English. Or you are just doing copy and paste, and cannot answer specific questions. Or maybe you knew you have goofed already and want to use too many words to cover up. You can't deceive me incase you don't know.

I am done with you. I don't have time to waste on someone who can't follow simple instruction. Such people cannot learn, they can't teach, and don't really know anything. What I wrote for you last time is simple and straightforward, if you don't understand it bye bye.
mteeeeew! grin grin

Don't quote me again o

Ignorant preacher! who lacks the capacity to reason.
No wonder your post is about degrading the female gender.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Dtruthspeaker: 6:16am On Dec 17, 2023
Boomark:

You don't need to stress yourself with people who dodge questions and can't follow simple instruction. They don't have anything to offer or teach.

I would have moved on if not for the fact that some simp may fall for his lies and deceit.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Dtruthspeaker: 6:19am On Dec 17, 2023
paxonel:
specify the statement, don't hide in ambiguity and fallacious generalization it is not smartness.
Is believing in Christ not a law?
It is a law that when is broken it earns the breaker hellfire. ..

You did not answer my question. Answer mine and then I'll answer yours.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 6:35am On Dec 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You did not answer my question. Answer mine and then I'll answer yours.
I have answered your question by repharsing it to the right way it should be asked, and give the answer as well.

You asked the question Is your Law of Faith not still a Law?
I rephrased the ambiguous question to, Is having Faith in Christ not still law?
Check it again grin

After checking it, if you still not see it, then check and check and check like the next one hour grin grin grin
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Dtruthspeaker: 6:43am On Dec 17, 2023
paxonel:

I have answered your question by repharsing it to the right way it should be asked, and give the answer as well.

You asked the question Is your Law of Faith not still a Law?
I rephrased the ambiguous question to, Is having Faith in Christ not still law?
Check it grin

Your laughing face already shows that you know you are lying and that it is wrong. I can also do that to your question but we know that it would render our posts senseless.

So clearly answer the question or continue dodging it
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 6:44am On Dec 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your laughing face already shows that you know you are lying and that it is wrong. I can also do that to your question but we know that it would render our posts senseless.

ok

grin grin grin
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by orisa37: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2023
THE EARTH IS HELLFIRE AND GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF LEFT IT IN THE HANDS OF WOMEN. ONLY PRODUCTS LIKE JESUS WILL RESURRECT OUT OF IT.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
paxonel:
mteeeeew! grin grin

Don't quote me again o

Ignorant preacher! who lacks the capacity to reason.
No wonder your post is about degrading the female gender.

What do I have to do with an illiterate? You are here to defend fornication, adultery and wickedness of female gender. Hellfire is waiting for you and the women you are deceiving, Gal 5:21. grin grin Oya go and remove it from the bible make I see. tongue tongue
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I like the way you are exposing his ignorance. Imagine the lier saying he wants to rephrase your question before he answers. The guy is walking in darkness and an agent of darkness with the way he is encouraging sin and wickedness.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2023
paxonel:
ok

grin grin grin

Finally he has given you a dangerous uppercut with his fine questions. What you believe in is just useless. You are lucky you chickened out before I get started because I like frustrating ignorant people with questions until they realise that what they believed in is totally useless.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2023
Boomark:

What do I have to do with an illiterate? You are here to defend fornication, adultery and wickedness of female gender. Hellfire is waiting for you and the women you are deceiving, Gal 5:21. grin grin Oya go and remove it from the bible make I see. tongue tongue
Do you see how foolish you are?
Did Gal 5:21 specify that it was talking to women?

I guess your brain is very empty to understand that every scriptures are written accurately and in precision.

And as such, you are not fit to have an intellectual discussion.
So get lost! grin grin
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2023
Boomark:

I like the way you are exposing his ignorance. Imagine the lier saying he wants to rephrase your question before he answers. The guy is walking in darkness and an agent of darkness with the way he is encouraging sin and wickedness.
I am very sure you have a mental issue.

You are just here looking for attention on your own, meanwhile the guy has ignored your mentions and stupidity.

Nonsense gender discriminationist who is desperately looking for bible scriptures to justify his wickedness
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2023
paxonel:

Do you see how foolish you are?
Did Gal 5:21 specify that it was talking to women?

I guess your brain is very empty to understand that every scriptures are written accurately and in precision.

And as such, you are not fit to have an intellectual discussion.
So get lost! grin grin

And Gal 5:21 told you it shouldn't be used to correct women?

Light and empty head darkness have nothing in common.

tongue tongue
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
Boomark:

And Gal 5:21 told you it shouldn't be used to correct women?
you are mumu, you nor get sense for your head. Black monkey, that's what you are.

Christianity has been practiced in Europe and other places long before you Africans smell it, and there has never been this level of mumu in the history of humans.

No respect for contextual accuracy.
You are looking for where Gal 5:21 says you should not use the scripture in vain purpose before you know that you shouldn't use itt ?
You are a fool!
What stops you from writing your own book of women councelling and use it to correct your women?
If God swear for you for using his book wrongly you will say he is bad. That's how you people eventually turn into atheism because you don't understand anything.

A book is written specifically for religious purpose and you are using it to practice gender discrimination in the name of correcting women.

You are a fool!

Light and empty head darkness have nothing in common.

tongue tongue
you are a fool!
You can never see light in ignorance i swear.

I will only adive you, go back to school.
You don't have any business preaching.

It is preachers like you have ended teaching Africa to become backward in reasoning over the years.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
paxonel:
you are mumu, you nor get sense for your head. Black monkey, that's what you are.

Christianity has been practiced in Europe and other places long before you Africans smell it, and there has never been this level of mumu in the history of humans.

No respect for contextual accuracy.
You are looking for where Gal 5:21 says you should not use the scripture in vain purpose before you know that you shouldn't use itt ?
You are a fool!
What stops you from writing your own book of women councelling and use it to correct your women?
If God swear for you for using his book wrongly you will say he is bad. That's how you people eventually turn into atheism because you don't understand anything.

A book is written specifically for religious purpose and you are using it to practice gender discrimination in the name of correcting women.

You are a fool!
you are a fool!
You can never see light in ignorance i swear.

I will only adive you, go back to school.
You don't have any business preaching.

It is preachers like you have ended teaching Africa to become backward in reasoning over the years.

Confirmed agent of darkness who is roaming around day and night encouraging women to continue in adultery, hatred, wickedness, malice, lying, fornication, fraud, and all kinds of things that God hate.

All women who are of God should avoid him and his deceit. His couldn't answer my last question in the picture below in response to his own question. he abandoned the women we are talking about and started giving me advice. grin

He also tried to insinuate that a book written for religious purpose should to be used to correct goats, mosquitoes, pawpaw and plantain chips, instead of human beings which includes men and women.

It is obvious that we have an illiterate agent of darkness here ooking for who to deceive. Darkness cannot shine where there is light.

Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Dtruthspeaker: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
Boomark:

I called him devil and he went beserk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BLACK POPE // Catholic Black Pope. Did You Read Or Hear About It? / It Is Good For A Woman To Be The Pastor Of A Church And It Is Biblically / DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.