Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire (1530 Views)

Nollywood, You Are On Broadway To Hellfire- Evangelist Speaks (video) / Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband / Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by orisa37: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2023
PRESENT QCFR IS GOING TO HEAVEN SOSAY.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2023
orisa37:
AT THE TEMPLE OF GRACE, WOMEN ARE SATAN AND MEN ARE JESUS.

We have heard your opinion but they are useless because we are dealing with scriptures here as you have seen. This is not a place to look for pity. Pitying anyone both men and women is not for me to give. There is no pity for anyone who is living in sin thinking grace has covered them, Matthew 7:21. You must seek the will of God and do it.

Galatians 5:17
For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want.

You don't go about doing whatever you want thinking grace has cover you. You need grace to live in the spirit and not to live in the flesh and commit sin as you wish.

There is no law for those who are led by the spirit, Galatians 5:18. But those who live by the flesh will not inherit the kingdom of God, in verse 21.

Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Galatians 5:19-21
19 When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, 21 envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

For those who dwell in the flesh and sinful nature thinking that grace has covered them, they were warned that those who practice these things will not inherit the kingdom of God. And alternative to the kingdom of God is hellfire. I am not the first to say it, Christ also said it. The apostles said it.

So pick your bible and counter all that I have written. Personal opinion are very very useless here. I don't think you can really do anything here. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by orisa37: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
PITY FOR WOMEN, NO. THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST COVERS HIS LIGHT, HIS GOODNESS, HIS LIFE, THE FAITH, THE HOPE, THE PEACE AND HIS LOVE WHICH HE HAS GIVEN ALL HUMANKIND , MALE AND FEMALE.
WHEN YOU SHINE WELL, SHOW GOODNESS IN ALL YOUR WAYS AND LIVE WELL WITH PEOPLE IN ALL YOUR WAYS, JESUS WILL BE YOUR ADVOCATE AT THE TEMPLE OF GRACE. AT THAT TEMPLE, MANY WOMEN WILL QUEUE BEHIND SATAN, SERPENT AND EVE. ONLY THE FEW THAT QUEUE BEHIND OUR VIRGIN MARY WILL ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
orisa37:
PITY FOR WOMEN, NO. THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST COVERS HIS LIGHT, HIS GOODNESS, HIS LIFE, THE FAITH, THE HOPE, THE PEACE AND HIS LOVE WHICH HE HAS GIVEN ALL HUMANKIND , MALE AND FEMALE.
WHEN YOU SHINE WELL, SHOW GOODNESS IN ALL YOUR WAYS AND LIVE WELL WITH PEOPLE IN ALL YOUR WAYS, JESUS WILL BE YOUR ADVOCATE AT THE TEMPLE OF GRACE. AT THAT TEMPLE, MANY WOMEN WILL QUEUE BEHIND SATAN, SERPENT AND EVE. ONLY THE FEW THAT QUEUE BEHIND OUR VIRGIN MARY WILL ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

I see You have your own doctrine which are not scriptural. No wonder you can't quote a single scripture. Anyway this here is true.

Galatians 5:19-21
19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

There is no grace for those who live like this. Even if they are standing behind virgin Mary, they will not inherit the kingdom of God. it is not a place for liers, thieves, murders, sexual immoral, and wicked people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by orisa37: 4:20am On Nov 30, 2023
I AM NOW A SCRIPTURE AND A LESSON FROM ABOVE.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by orisa37: 4:23am On Nov 30, 2023
I AM A NEW GENERATION APOSTOLIC PROPHET.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 12:02am On Dec 05, 2023
paxonel:
what I'm explaining to you requires your intellect to understand.

You see this Christianity we are practicing today in Africa?
Europe that imported the religion to Africa don't do what we Africans are doing here.
They practice the same Christianity intelligently, that's why their lives are note better than Africans today..

Two major answers to your questions you should go and think over is :
1. At the time of Matthew 7:21-23 Jesus was not yet crucified. Hence there were no Christians then.
So i don't know where you get the idea that Matthew 7;21-23 was referring to Christians.
2. You don't need the bible to tell you that anyone who commit sin, Christian or no Christian, will face the consequences of their actions here on earth.
A scripture quoted God saying i will visit the sins of the fathers to the third and forth generation.
It is in this world that all these things can happen.
And Jesus says my kingdom is not of this world.

I don't think you go about tagging everyone who commit sin as candidates of hell.
I mean, if you identify a Christian who is a chronic sinner and you go to his house and start shouting, you will go to hell fire. He has the right to throw you out of his house and there is nothing you can do about it.
So, anything that has to do with heaven or hell, you are not the one to judge.
You can only leave the judgement for God to do because you didn't create one soul, or do you?

You have failed to understand the message. Let me kisssummarize it for you. Let your response be on Gal 5.

When you belong to Christ, you crucify your flesh with its passion and desires, Gal 5:24. In other words, Those who crucify their flesh don't engage in the acts of the flesh which includes, sexual immorality, hatred, jealousy, etc. Gal 5:19-21. Those who engage in the acts of the flesh were warned that they will not inherit the kingdom of God, Gal 5:21. Do not be deceived, If you do things of the flesh, you reap destruction, but if you do things of the spirit, you gain eternal life. Gal 6:7-8.

So anyone who thinks he belongs to Christ and still engage in act of the flesh thinking grace had covered them are simply deceiving themselves. What is written is very very clear.

Those who belong to Christ, have crucified their flesh. They live by the spirit and will not gratify the flesh, Gal 5:16. The flesh is contrary to the spirit and they are in conflict with each other, Gal 5:17. The fruit of the spirit are, love, joy, forbearance, self-control, etc.

You cannot serve two masters at a time. These are warnings to believers not pagans. Gal 1:2. Sow in the flesh and reap destruction, sow in the spirit and reap eternal life. Grace or believe cannot save anybody..
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 5:42am On Dec 05, 2023
Boomark:

In other words, Those who crucify their flesh don't engage in the acts of the flesh which includes, sexual immorality, hatred, jealousy, etc.
wrong!

You know,
There is no way you can explain a single scripture of the bible in isolation.
Every scriptures have references to another scriptures, that's the only way we can get the true explanation.

According to you, those who are crucified in the flesh don't engage in the acts mentioned in Galatians 5:21
But 1 John 1:8 says, and i quote : If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Are you trying to say that 1 John 1:8 contradicts Galatians 5:21 ?
Hence, you are saying that the bible is a contradiction of itself?

Explain yourself
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
paxonel:
wrong!

You know,
There is no way you can explain a single scripture of the bible in isolation.
Every scriptures have references to another scriptures, that's the only way we can get the true explanation.

According to you, those who are crucified in the flesh don't engage in the acts mentioned in Galatians 5:21
But 1 John 1:8 says, and i quote : If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Are you trying to say that 1 John 1:8 contradicts Galatians 5:21 ?
Hence, you are saying that the bible is a contradiction of itself?

Explain yourself

I gave you a summary of Galatians 5 with many verses and you said I quoted a single scripture. It is good to also know you said Paul was wrong in what he said in Galatians 5. Bros you have a problem. You cherry picked just 1 John 1:8 out of context and proved nothing at the end. Now let me summarize 1 John 1 and 2 for you to show that if you live in the flesh or darkness, you will not make it to the kingdom of God. This is a fact you cannot oppose.

God is light and there is no darkness in him, 1jn 1:5. You cannot claim to have fellowship with God and yet you walk in darkness (acts of the flesh), you lie,1jn 1:6. Light and darkness has nothing in common 2 Corinthians 6:14. You must ask God forgiveness of your sins before you are countered worthy, mere belief in Christ is not enough, 1jn 1:8. Anyone who hates his brother or sister is living in darkness and walks around in darkness and they are blinded by darkness, 1jn 2:9-11. Hatred is darkness and an act of the flesh, Gal 5:20. Therefore those who live in darkness or acts of the flesh has nothing to do with God, 1jn 1:6, and they will not inherit his kingdom, Gal 19:21.

See how I have done justice to the 1jn 1:8 you quoted out of context. This is how you should read to get better understanding and dump the errors you now believe in.

By the way, you should go back to where you started and show me how mere believe in Christ will take you to the kingdom of God. So you even know you should ask for the forgiveness of sins you commit? Why not continue living in the flesh, don't ask for forgiveness because your grace and belief in Christ alone is your guarantee to enter the kingdom of God. See belief in the picture below.

Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
Boomark:

I gave you a summary of Galatians 5 with many verses and you said I quoted a single scripture
that the summary contradicts 1 John 1:8 ?

It is good to also know you said Paul was wrong in what he said in Galatians 5.
i didn't say so

Bros you have a problem. You cherry picked just 1 John 1:8 out of context and proved nothing at the end.
Explain yourself

Now let me summarize 1 John 1 and 2 for you to show that if you live in the flesh or darkness, you will not make it to the kingdom of God. This is a fact you cannot oppose.

God is light and there is no darkness in him, 1jn 1:5. You cannot claim to have fellowship with God and yet you walk in darkness (acts of the flesh), you lie,1jn 1:6. Light and darkness has nothing in common 2 Corinthians 6:14. You must ask God forgiveness of your sins before you are countered worthy, mere belief in Christ is not enough, 1jn 1:8. Anyone who hates his brother or sister is living in darkness and walks around in darkness and they are blinded by darkness, 1jn 2:9-11. Hatred is darkness and an act of the flesh, Gal 5:20. Therefore those who live in darkness or acts of the flesh has nothing to do with God, 1jn 1:6, and they will not inherit his kingdom, Gal 19:21.

See how I have done justice to the 1jn 1:8 you quoted out of context. This is how you should read to get better understanding and dump the errors you now believe in.
you have not done any justice, you end up mixing up things.

The scripture is very straightforward

1 John 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Matthew 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

In the context of this scripture, walking in darkness means "to say we have no sin ".
It means to deny our natural nature of sin.

Working in darkness in this scripture does not mean working in Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, etc mentioned in Galatians 5:21

Working in darkness means not being truthful to ourselves that we commit these sins due to our natural body.

And because we commit these sins, therefore it was necessary for Christ to come and cleans us.

1 John 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

As a matter of fact, we make Christ a liar for dying on the cross for us.
In orherwords, we are saying that what he did on the cross is not useful.

Now, i ask the question again.
Are you trying to say that this scripture contradicts Galatians 5:21 that end up saying.
I quote
..they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.?

Are you saying that Galatians 5:21 is making Christ a liar?
Because, from 1 John 1:10 everyone have sinned.
If that be so, everyone have done such things mentioned in Galatians 5:21 and shall not inherit the kingdom of God, making what Christ did on the cross a futile attempt and a lie

Explain yourself
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
paxonel:
that the summary contradicts 1 John 1:8 ?
i didn't say so
Explain yourself
you have not done any justice, you end up mixing up things.

The scripture is very straightforward

1 John 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Matthew 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

In the context of this scripture, walking in darkness means "to say we have no sin ".
It means to deny our natural nature of sin.

Working in darkness in this scripture does not mean working in Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, etc mentioned in Galatians 5:21

Working in darkness means not being truthful to ourselves that we commit these sins due to our natural body.

And because we commit these sins, therefore it was necessary for Christ to come and cleans us.

1 John 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

As a matter of fact, we make Christ a liar for dying on the cross for us.
In orherwords, we are saying that what he did on the cross is not useful.

Now, i ask the question again.
Are you trying to say that this scripture contradicts Galatians 5:21 that end up saying.
I quote
..they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.?

Are you saying that Galatians 5:21 is making Christ a liar?
Because, from 1 John 1:10 everyone have sinned.
If that be so, everyone have done such things mentioned in Galatians 5:21 and shall not inherit the kingdom of God, making what Christ did on the cross a futile attempt and a lie

Explain yourself

Bro if you want us to continue, I would like you to agree that belief alone as guarantee to the kingdom of God which you have been defending all these while is wrong. this was what you have been using to stand against my original post.

Your belief contradicts what you are now defending, that we have sin in us and need to ask for forgiveness to be counted worthy. So agree that you erred not knowing the scriptures so we can continue. I don't like people running from pillar to post. See picture of your belief below.

Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by CHoccolaTE: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Me Op when will you create a topic that will address
1. Male robbers
2. Male rapists
3. Male one chance operators
4. Male kidnappers
5. Males that infected their wives with HIV because of their adulterous nature.
6., Males that rape their own daughters (incest)
7. Male yahoo boys
8. Male Cultists
9. Male corrupt politicians
10. Males that abandoned their families even after God told them to provide and love their wives

And so on and so forth.

You opened mouth waaaaa to claim women are worse than men like a typical woman hating Nigerian pastor.
Things like this make me tired of you men. Una too hate women, always trying to destroy or bring them down.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Dtruthspeaker: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
You opened mouth waaaaa to claim women are worse than men like a typical woman hating Nigerian pastor.
Things like this make me tired of you men. Una too hate women, always trying to destroy or bring them down.

It is already proven that women are worse than men.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 3:37am On Dec 10, 2023
Obviously, those of you that do not believe that believing in Christ alone guarantee the kingdom, lack the ability to understand the bible in that aspect. Yet you are the once preaching the most
Boomark:

Bro if you want us to continue, I would like you to agree that belief alone as guarantee to the kingdom of God which you have been defending all these while is wrong
it is not wrong, it is the gospel truth.
As a matter of fact, the other gospel that teaches sinlessness in addition to believing, is the wrong gospel.

It is either Christ alone or sinlessness alone.

Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

There is nothing like when you believe, in addition you must ask for forgiveness of sin and stop committing sin.
Where then is the Grace we are talking about in Christ if that is so?
Though, it appears that this is condoning sin, but it is not. Rather, it gives one the assurance of salvation even when you sin.

Ok, another question i will ask you : Are you living a sinless life as a Christian?
Be sincere to yourself

. this was what you have been using to stand against my original post.
because the original post is lie on it's own.
How can yiu say many women will go to hell fire simply because they commit sin, do you understand what you post at all?
Many women will go to hellfire simply because they didn't believe in Christ, that is what you should say.

John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

The only condition for the Israelites to be saved in the wildness was them to lift up their eyes and look on the serpent lifted up by Moses. That's the only thing and nothing else

Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
Romans 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
Romams 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Just believing only, that's all.
Your belief is counted as righteousness

Your belief contradicts what you are now defending, that we have sin in us and need to ask for forgiveness to be counted worthy.
did i defend this?
I didn't say or defend this o, please read all what i have been saying.

So agree that you erred not knowing the scriptures so we can continue. I don't like people running from pillar to post. See picture of your belief below.
what you don't like is to calm down and look at it critically
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Dtruthspeaker: 6:42am On Dec 10, 2023
paxonel:
Obviously, those of you that do not believe that believing in Christ alone guarantee the kingdom, lack the ability to understand the bible in that aspect. Yet you are the once preaching the most it is not wrong, it is the gospel truth.
As a matter of fact, the other gospel that teaches sinlessness in addition to believing, is the wrong gospel.

Christ Himself Commanded "Go and sin no more". So. Clearly, you are wrong.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by orisa37: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2023
MY MUM IS IN GOD'S SPHERE JEJELY.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Christ Himself Commanded "Go and sin no more". So. Clearly, you are wrong.
look, these whole thing is logical beyond what you think, and it is also simple to understand.

We are not saying anyone should go and sin.
All we are saying is, separate the message of salvation from teaching people not to sin.

Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Keeping the law and justification to salvation isn't the same thing and they have no bearing or relationship with one another.

Put it this way, they exist and function independently of one another
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Dtruthspeaker: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2023
paxonel:
look, these whole thing is logical beyond what you think, and it is also simple to understand.

We are not saying anyone should go and sin.
All we are saying is, separate the message of salvation from teaching people not to sin.

Keeping the law and justification to salvation isn't the same thing and they have no bearing or relationship with one another.

Put it this way, they exist and function independently of one another

That's why you are wrong.

Justification means that you have been accused of sin.

If you have not sinned, then you would not need justification or conviction, hence you do not need to be saved from God's Judgment.

And the only way to be without justification and conviction is all in the basis of The Law.

That is how they are interwoven and notseparable
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That's why you are wrong.

Justification means that you have been accused of sin.
you will score F9 in an exam.
Go and check your English dictionary what justification means

If you have not sinned, then you would not need justification or conviction, hence you do not need to be saved from God's Judgment.
so,
To you like this, justification and conviction are the same?

Your self-deception has no cure

Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Dtruthspeaker: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
paxonel:
you will score F9 in an exam.
Go and check your English dictionary what justification means
so,
To you like this, justification and conviction are the same?

Your self-deception has no cure

Your usual self deceit is shining here for every normal and reasonable person can see that I was simply pointing out that justification only arises out of accusation and that justification or conviction end in The Judgment of Law.

Which we know you got all these things but because you could not counter you decided to resort to twisting my respomse in pretence that you do not to get its meaning, which is the height of self deceit and guilt.

And that is why Lake of Fire is your final destination.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
paxonel:
Obviously, those of you that do not believe that believing in Christ alone guarantee the kingdom, lack the ability to understand the bible in that aspect. Yet you are the once preaching the most it is not wrong, it is the gospel truth.

There is nothing like when you believe, in addition you must ask for forgiveness of sin and stop committing sin.
Where then is the Grace we are talking about in Christ if that is so?
Though, it appears that this is condoning sin, but it is not. Rather, it gives one the assurance of salvation even when you sin.

Ok, another question i will ask you : Are you living a sinless life as a Christian?
Be sincere to yourself
because the original post is lie on it's own.
How can yiu say many women will go to hell fire simply because they commit sin, do you understand what you post at all?
Many women will go to hellfire simply because they didn't believe in Christ, that is what you should say.

John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

The only condition for the Israelites to be saved in the wildness was them to lift up their eyes and look on the serpent lifted up by Moses. That's the only thing and nothing else

Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
Romans 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
Romams 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Just believing only, that's all.
Your belief is counted as righteousness
did i defend this?
I didn't say or defend this o, please read all what i have been saying.
what you don't like is to calm down and look at it critically

Obviously those people who believe that believing in Christ alone will guarantee them entry into the kingdom of God are the ones 1 John said are living in darkness.

If it is just belief in Christ, then the sin you are talking about doesn't matter. Why do I need to worry about any sin when my belief has guaranteed me heaven? Why do I need to obey any other commandment when I have belief only guarantee?

1 John 2:4
If someone claims, “I know God,” but doesn’t obey God’s commandments, that person is a liar and is not living in the truth.

If you think you know him or believe in him but have refused to obey his commandments, you are a lier and you are wasting your time. This is another warning. His commandments is that you must walk in the light as he is light.

So after the Israelites looked at the Moses serpent and were saved, they later disobeyed God again and again, did the serpent guarantee their salvation or were they punished again and again? Shebi only serpent and nothing else can save them till eternity?

Should Abraham disobey God's commandments after believing him, he will see the consequences.
Moses believed God but disobeyed his commandment at some point, that was why he didn't enter the promised land.

As you can see what you are teaching is not supported by the scripture. How can you be talking about believe only and still add forgiveness of sin to it. In other words if you don't ask for forgiveness of sin, your belief is useless. If you don't obey God's commandments your belief in Christ is useless.

Belief in Christ is the first step and after that you must obey his commandments to stop walking in the flesh because those who live in the flesh will not inherit the kingdom of God, Gal 5:21.

I cannot say I don't sin but I don't go in adultery and sexual immorality and hope that my belief has covered me. I don't maltreat an innocent child/maid thinking my belief has covered me. I don't practice wickedness, lying, hatred, and anything I want, thinking my belief has covered me. Those who do these things will not inherit the kingdom of God. I aim to walk in the light as God is light not in darkness.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your usual self deceit is shining here for every normal and reasonable person can see that I was simply pointing out that justification only arises out of accusation and that justification or conviction end in The Judgment of Law.

Which we know you got all these things but because you could not counter you decided to resort to twisting my respomse in pretence that you do not to get its meaning, which is the height of self deceit and guilt.

And that is why Lake of Fire is your final destination.
you know, people like you, though you profess to the world that you are a Christian but deep inside you, you don't believe.
That's why you are roaming about on NL looking for people to deceive, i always see you everytime i log in and I begin to wonder.

What you believe will save you is your dead works, or your self righteousness, not Christ.
With this, you are condemned already.
You will never make heaven cheesy

John 3:18 ...but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
Boomark:

Obviously those people who believe that believing in Christ alone will guarantee them entry into the kingdom of God are the ones 1 John said are living in darkness.
lies!
quote the scripture out let's see

If it is just belief in Christ, then the sin you are talking about doesn't matter. Why do I need to worry about any sin when my belief has guaranteed me heaven?
no, don't worry about any sin first, let's see what will happen to you.
You think the reason why sensible people stay away from sin is the fear of hell fire?
You know know that whatever you sow, you will reap it on this earth?

Why do I need to obey any other commandment when I have belief only guarantee?
your statement is incomplete.
Guarantee what?

If you disobey any commandment your guarantee is physical destruction, you will see it.
You don't need Christ or the bible to tell you that one

1 John 2:4
If someone claims, “I know God,” but doesn’t obey God’s commandments, that person is a liar and is not living in the truth.
show me one scripture in the new testament that outrightly says if a believer commit sin, he or she is destined to hellfire?

You are not getting the difference.
When Paul and other early Apostles like John wrote to the church or fellow believers not to commit sin, they were simply advice given in good faith.
There is no where in the new testament that Paul or any Apostle for that matter condemned any sinful believer that he is going to hell fire for sinning

If you think you know him or believe in him but have refused to obey his commandments, you are a lier and you are wasting your time. This is another warning. His commandments is that you must walk in the light as he is light. ]/quote] no one is disputing this one.
But all I'm asking is, show me where John said, since he is liar for not keeping the commandments, therefore he has lost his salvation?
[quote]
So after the Israelites looked at the Moses serpent and were saved, they later disobeyed God again and again, did the serpent guarantee their salvation or were they punished again and again?
what kind of question is this?
Go and read the story if you have not done so.
Any Israelites who refused to look up to the serpent raised by Moses was biten by other roaming serpants and were killed instantly.

It was look up and be saved from being killed immediately.

Shebi only serpent and nothing else can save them till eternity?
we are talking about physical instant killing, who is talking about eternity?
Jesus used that event of Moses as illustration to show what will happen to those who will not believe in him after he is being crucified

Should Abraham disobey God's commandments after believing him, he will see the consequences.
ofcourse, there are consequences of disobeying God's commandments.
Love God with all your heart
Love your neighbour as yourself
If one disobey these commandments whether you are believer or not, you will face the music here on this earth.
But for believers, these commandments cannot restrict their entering to heaven

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Moses believed God but disobeyed his commandment at some point, that was why he didn't enter the promised land.
ithe same thing happened to all Israelites who disobeyed God too, not just only Moses.

Promise land wasn't eternal life.
Promise land was physical, eternal life is spirit

And also, I don't think Moses case is different from that of Abraham who believed God and it was counted for him as righteousness necessary for eternal life which is a gift from the spirit, not a physical thing

As you can see what you are teaching is not supported by the scripture.
your analogy didn't follow, don't praise yourself

How can you be talking about believe only and still add forgiveness of sin to it. In other words if you don't ask for forgiveness of sin, your belief is useless. If you don't obey God's commandments your belief in Christ is useless.
you have come back with these lies again?
Have i ever mentioned anything forgiveness of sin to you?
May be you are confusing someone's else comments with mine

Belief in Christ is the first step and after that you must obey his commandments to stop walking in the flesh because those who live in the flesh will not inherit the kingdom of God, Gal 5:21.
lies!

The Gal 5:21 did not mention any step, it is your false doctrinal formulation
There are no such steps.

The only one and only step is just believe, that's all.

John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, THAT YE BELIEVE ON HIM WHOM HE HAS SENT

I cannot say I don't sin but I don't go in adultery and sexual immorality and hope that my belief has covered me.
you are not getting it.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

There is nothing like i don't do adultery and sex.
You that lie peti lie are the same with adultery, witchcraft and fornication in God's eyes.
And invariably, everyone are guity.
Sin is sin, no matter the small or less sin

I don't maltreat an innocent child/maid thinking my belief has covered me. I don't practice wickedness, lying, hatred, and anything I want, thinking my belief has covered me. Those who do these things will not inherit the kingdom of God. I aim to walk in the light as God is light not in darkness.
keep walking.
Unknown to you that you are walking in darkness. 1 John 1-6

I don't think you believe in Christ deep inside you.
You are just professing Christianity for people to see, that's all.
because in your mind, that your walk is what will take you to heaven.

To you, Christ is useless
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Dtruthspeaker: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
paxonel:
you know, people like you, though you profess to the world that you are a Christian but deep inside you, you don't believe.
That's why you are roaming about on NL looking for people to deceive, i always see you everytime i log in and I begin to wonder.

What you believe will save you is your dead works, or your self righteousness, not Christ.
With this, you are condemned already.
You will never make heaven cheesy

John 3:18 ...but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Why don't you ask me directly what I believe in relation to the topic rather than going round and round lying against me because I attack your self deceit?
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Why don't you ask me directly what I believe in relation to the topic rather than going round and round lying against me because I attack your self deceit?
do you believe that Christ is the way to your salvation?
I don't think so.

Note that Jesus never said i am one of the way..
He said I AM THE WAY.
Meaning, he is the only one way.

Because anytime anyone mention Jesus as the only way to their salvation you quick to attack such person without presenting a straightforward argument in support to the otherwise.
Your emphamises are usually dead works in addition to your belief in Christ, you can't serve two masters at a time.
It's either you are serving Christ or that your dead works. Meanwhile, a chronic sinner who focus his services to Christ knowing that he needs help will first you into heaven, while you that you put so much hope on your ability to keep the laws and live righteously will be left behind.

I'm very sure that your ability is your idol, because you much worship and adore it. grin
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Dtruthspeaker: 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
paxonel:
do you believe that Christ is the way to your salvation?
I don't think so

Because anytime anyone mention Jesus as the only way to their salvation you quick to attack such person without presenting a straightforward argument in support to the otherwise.
Your emphamises are usually dead works in addition to your belief in Christ, you can't serve two masters at a time.
It's either you are serving Christ or that your dead works. Meanwhile, a chronic sinner who focus his services to Christ knowing that he needs help will first you into heaven, while you that you put so much hope on your ability to keep the laws and live righteously will be left behind.

I'm very sure that your ability is your idol, because you much worship and adore it. grin

Stop lying. If I have never presented a straightforward argument, you won't be insulting an ad homineming me.

You would have attacked my argument but because you lost and I have burst your bubble of self deceit is why you are now lying and attacking my person..

Which is all you are doing and what you are seeking to do.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Stop lying. If I have never presented a straightforward argument, you won't be insulting an ad homineming me.
so, you feel insulted when i said you will not make heaven, yet you are quick to say that someone else is destined to lake of fire? grin

You would have attacked my argument but because you lost and I have burst your bubble of self deceit is why you are now lying and attacking my person..

Which is all you are doing and what you are seeking to do.
I don't do rhetorics, I say the fact the way it is.
Your argument through out this thread has been Awful.
You were awfully in support of your dead works order than Jesus Christ. Hence, you don't believe in Jesus Christ but believe in your idol which is your dead works..
Moreover, everyone knows that's what you do here

1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

while at the same time you claim to be a believer which you are not. Hence, you are living in self-deceit.
As if that is not enough, YOU WRONGLY DEFINED THE WORD JUSTIFICATION FOR ME ,THAT IT MEANS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF SIN, TRYING TO DECEIVE ME? grin grin

Now, what i have just done in summary, is presenting to you why you are the deveiver.

Can you present a brief summary about me on this thread like this?
Certainly you can't
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Dtruthspeaker: 7:38am On Dec 11, 2023
paxonel:
so, you feel insulted when i said you will not make heaven, yet you are quick to say that someone else is destined to lake of fire? grin

I am annoyed because you are a twiisted liar. Every reasonable person can see that you are lie and insult me which you have been doing since I complained about it and it is not about your vain speech of lake of fire..

You already know that you are qualified and headed there hence your meed for delusions.

paxonel:

I don't do rhetorics, I say the fact the way it is.
Your argument through out this thread has been Awful.

Yet you could not counter them but resorted to insults and ltwistings and personal attack. See more Lies.

paxonel:

...As if that is not enough, YOU WRONGLY DEFINED THE WORD JUSTIFICATION FOR ME ,THAT IT MEANS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF SIN, TRYING TO DECEIVE ME? grin grin

Now, what i have just done in summary, is presenting to you why you are the deveiver.

Can you present a brief summary about me on this thread like this?
Certainly you can't

See fraud. So that's why you have been abusing and lying against me. You are looking for how you can change your argument. grin E no work lake of fire food.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by paxonel(m): 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I am annoyed because you are a twiisted liar. Every reasonable person can see that you are lie and insult me which you have been doing since I complained about it and it is not about your vain speech of lake of fire..

You already know that you are qualified and headed there hence your meed for delusions.

Yet you could not counter them but resorted to insults and ltwistings and personal attack. See more Lies.

See fraud. So that's why you have been abusing and lying against me. You are looking for how you can change your argument. grin E no work lake of fire food.

mention the abuse or insult i insulted you, what did i say that constitute insult or attack? grin grin
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Me Op when will you create a topic that will address
1. Male robbers
2. Male rapists
3. Male one chance operators
4. Male kidnappers
5. Males that infected their wives with HIV because of their adulterous nature.
6., Males that rape their own daughters (incest)
7. Male yahoo boys
8. Male Cultists
9. Male corrupt politicians
10. Males that abandoned their families even after God told them to provide and love their wives

And so on and so forth.

You are free to create it and invite me. Unless you are using your male counterparts as excuse to continue living in fornication, lying at every little opportunity, adultery, cheating, defrauding men in the name of relationship. All who these things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

You think by writing these things I will pity you and your iniquitous male counterparts. The word of God is clear. Looking for pity will not save you. Go and repent and join the good women who are obeying God's word.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
orisa37:
I AM NOW A SCRIPTURE AND A LESSON FROM ABOVE.

Me too. That's why you can't stand against what I have written because it is the word of God. Who can stand? Not those that claim to be scripture but can't quotw a single scripture to defend themselves.
Re: Why Many Women Will Go To Hellfire by Boomark(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
paxonel:
lies!
quote the scripture out let's see
no, don't worry about any sin first, let's see what will happen to you.
You think the reason why sensible people stay away from sin is the fear of hell fire?
You know know that whatever you sow, you will reap it on this earth?
your statement is incomplete.
Guarantee what?

If you disobey any commandment your guarantee is physical destruction, you will see it.
You don't need Christ or the bible to tell you that one
show me one scripture in the new testament that outrightly says if a believer commit sin, he or she is destined to hellfire?

You are not getting the difference.
When Paul and other early Apostles like John wrote to the church or fellow believers not to commit sin, they were simply advice given in good faith.
There is no where in the new testament that Paul or any Apostle for that matter condemned any sinful believer that he is going to hell fire for sinning

Now let me tell you. Everything you have been typing are just useless. Will I say you don't know how to use english words. Go back to where you started and we will take it step by step. You write a lot of contradictory things to confuse people and yourself.

Go and check the meaning of the word only/alone and agree to what you wrote in the picture below that only belief in Christ will take people to the kingdom of God. No too much words, simple answer and I ask another question for clarity. You are going to teach me now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smoking, Sin Or Not? / Alaafin Of Oyo,sacked / The Streets Of God Allegory - My Dream Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.