Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) (47613 Views)

Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election / BREAKING: Anonymous Hackers Shut Down Presidential Website / COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Melagros(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
Racoon:
While the gang of super looters criminals who came after him condemning his government over 8 years took the nation to the abssy of unimaginable executive rascality/recklessness and institutional corruption
And a motherfvcker/ e-rascal called yaarimo defending this regime's rascallity

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by okorogodwin4(m): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Dis one want kill himself on top Tinubu matter.

Funny thing here is that, he can only scream, curse and insult, but there is absolutely nothing he can do about that. And all those curses, screaming and insults exist only on electronic pages.

Tinubu is not even aware someone is about to commit suicide on his matter.
people like you are the problem of the country because nepotism ethnicism and tribal attachment will never allow you to reason beyond your nose shame on you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by phorget(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ms202309:

No worries na your mama and papa raise you

Glad you know my parents raised me but unfortunately i cant vouch who really raised you... You reck so uncultured though.
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Ms202309: 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
phorget:

Glad you know my parents raised me but unfortunately i cant vouch who really raised you... You reck so uncultured though.

You should look for attention from your mother and stop disturbing me on the internet

Thanks as you comply
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by okorogodwin4(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
Racoon:

Ridicule is the first and last argument of a fool.” - Charles Simmons

-" ....The oppressed man loves and respects only one man, his oppressor, and he has only one dream in life, which is to join the class of oppressors, in order to fulfil his own fantasies.("Pedagogy of the Oppressed"- Paulo Freire, Brazilian Author).
teach the certificate forgers how to read and write
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by VULCAN(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
This daft is still drinking expired milk.

The 16yrs corruption of PDP was overtaken in only 3 yrs of Buhari.

When APC leaves the stage we will finally find out how they looted $20b dollars.

Bastards, all of you urchns

FreeStuffsNG:
Same GEJ that approved the phoney P& ID or another one? Smh

Same GEJ administration that approved everything and anything approvable request from the allegedly monumentally corrupt duo of Mrs Diezani and Col Dasuki(rtd) yet didn't approve a naval vessel that costs ten times less than it costs today in naira.

FYI, this request from the Nigerian navy dates back to President Obasanjo's tenure who initially approved it as replacement for the old one. It's not even about GEJ administration o. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by phorget(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ms202309:

No worries na your mama and papa raise you

People were complaining of a very bad governance but all your dumb head could mutter up is to tell them they are ”wailing” just because of your selfish and senseless self propelled atrocious bigotry blinded loyalty.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Ms202309: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
phorget:

People were complaining of a very bad governance but all your dumb head could mutter up is to tell them they are ”wailing” just because of your selfish and senseless self propelled atrocious bigotry blinded loyalty.

Let me guess, if I had voted an Ibo man, a 3rd class Philosophy graduate that submitted his GCE and didn't perform in Anambra you would have gladly kissed my ass
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by phorget(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ms202309:

You should look for attention from your mother and stop disturbing me on the internet

Thanks as you comply

Even if I seek attention then definitely not from an unscrupulous heartless evil inclined scavenger like you and your lots. People cant be going through hunger and pains yet you only see them as wailers. I know God will surely visit you people with equal measurements of punishment since the plight and outcry of people suffering has become wailing in your ears.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Bigchristo: 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Same GEJ administration that approved everything and anything approvable request from the allegedly monumentally corrupt duo of Mrs Diezani and Col Dasuki(rtd) yet didn't approve a naval vessel that costs ten times less than it costs today in naira.

FYI, this request from the Nigerian navy dates back to President Obasanjo's tenure who initially approved it as replacement for the old one. It's not even about GEJ administration o. Check my signature for free stuffs!
As you published this one be kind to publish that of Buhari and also when Agbado master left office kindly published money squandered under the various administrations and compare it whos the most corrupt 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by ITbomb(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
IDIOT - When you cannot know and you don't know that you don't know

Racoon:
IGNORANCE - When you do not know

STUPIDITY: - When you know and doubt still

FOOLISHNESS: - When you refuse to know but still doubt and show that you know.

MADNESS: - When you know, or refuse to know but don't care in the face of obvious facts.

WISDOM: - When you know or don't know but are ready to play safe for self and others.
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by naturefellow(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ms202309:
cool
Una never tire to wail
Throw back wailing
zombie with smartphone. Of what relevance are the photos?
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by phorget(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ms202309:

Let me guess, if I had voted an Ibo man, a 3rd class Philosophy graduate that submitted his GCE and didn't perform in Anambra you would have gladly kissed my ass

I am not like you, I have never chosen tribe or religion as a yardstick to support any candidate. I have been an ardent supporter of Osinbanjo, I need to witness a progressive country and if your Tilumbu has performed I will be in the forefront to clap and praise him. If Obi is in charge and things are going awful then i will still castigate him to the heavens.
I will never be like you lots that supports blindly.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by naturefellow(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Funny thing here is that, he can only scream, curse and insult, but there is absolutely nothing he can do about that. And all those curses, screaming and insults exist only on electronic pages.

corn-fed poultry. Had your fill this evening?
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by naturefellow(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

blame game is for the weak, irresponsible and unaccountable. Face the challenges of leadership and stop chasing frivolities. Stop justifying BS when better can be done.

"He who steals power never uses it for good" - Chukwumerije

Mediocre lot. Bigot.

Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Pinkybush: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Likewise, Tinubu is not aware that a grown up person has turned into a fool, senseless, idiot, nonentity, while trying to defend him. Tinubu doesn't know that as reckless his government has been since inception, a full grown person would still defend him and his useless government.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Exceed15: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
Same Jonathan Tinubu called corrupt. Useless president
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by SisterAnn(f): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Una never tire to wail

Throw back wailing

Who would believe you would lick patience Jonathan and her hubby's yansh one day so soon? This world Sha.
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Chochovini: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Continue crying. cheesy
. You see? You don‘t have any salient point to challenge Racoon. He‘s comments is full of strong points that has disarm you. All you keeps typing out of lack of what to type is “Crying crying crying“ nothing to say really.
All these tinibu stupid supporters are as empty headed as their opressor indeed. I spit on all tinibu supporters who are happy in slavery, lack, hunger, poverty. Never seen any set of deluded fools.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Splashme: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
Criminal Thiefņubu
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Lastmankc(m): 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Typing in bold, italicising and screen grabbing the whole Internet documents won't change a useless comment to an intelligent one.

Continue cursing and insulting till 2098, it changes nadda.
Rubbish, typical traits of a mummified dead brain ebola miscreants.Argue with facts and not insult.The guy just render you impotent and you are just whining like a dead snake.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by ofwest47(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
Brainless idiots, Navy yacht is not for the President but for Nigeria Navy systems for naval operations for security system operations.
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Jeboy(m): 12:40am On Nov 05, 2023
Funny enough this guy's that support criminal government constitute the most vulnerable Nigerians. I am not sure they have up to 200k in their account. The politician capitalized on the poverty of their mind pay them 30k stipend to support daylight criminality.

Even House of Rep members who are wealthy and privileged kicked against the buying of the yatch yet 30k recipients are supporting it with their life.

Una eyes go clear someday.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Ayosman1: 1:33am On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Una never tire to wail

Throw back wailing

You Yorubas are the most irritating people I have ever seen on the planet..you people always demonstrate your foolishness on social media. Anybody you people support always end up a failure....Buhari and Tinubu is a good example
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Ayosman1: 1:39am On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Tinubu have never helped you in anyway and you here shouting and celebrating your oppressors while your Yoruba men and women are dieing of poverty, begging for money online...some times really wonder the way you people think and talk as if Tinubu is the first man to be and will be the last
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Ayosman1: 1:46am On Nov 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Same GEJ administration that approved everything and anything approvable request from the allegedly monumentally corrupt duo of Mrs Diezani and Col Dasuki(rtd) yet didn't approve a naval vessel that if bought then costs ten times less than it costs today in naira. Soroniyen?

Please shut up and stop talking nonsense...that we choose to allow you people display your ignorance does mean that the world does know that you Yorubas are propaganda...all the indexes and facts are sterling atvyour face how terrible your Yoruba APC have failed woefully you are here talking nonsense while your Yoruba people are dieing of adject poverty

FYI, this request from the Nigerian navy dates back to President Obasanjo's tenure who initially approved it as replacement for the old one he approved to be converted to a gun boat in 1999. It's not even about GEJ administration o. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by CSTRR: 1:52am On Nov 05, 2023
Nigeria allowed the apc band of renegades propelled by Yoruba bigoted vuvuzelas to deceive them and vote in a useless buhari.

A man that was not destined to be president of any country was forced in by foolish Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by naptu2: 3:44am On Nov 05, 2023
emmyN:
naptu2, why did you not supply us with this information in your thread about the yatch? Did you forget?

naptu2:

The Nigerian Navy held an international fleet review in 2010 to mark the 50th anniversary of Nigeria. It had asked for money to buy a presidential yacht, but this caused controversy in the media and the government was roundly criticised. Therefore, no presidential yacht was bought. Instead President Jonathan reviewed the fleet from a Shaldag MK II patrol boat of the Nigerian Navy. You can see the boat (guarded by SBS commandoes in rafts) in the first picture below.

naptu2:
The Navy has made this request several times since Year 2000 and it leads to controversy every time

naptu2:
I forgot to post this picture.

President Goodluck Jonathan reviewing the fleet in 2010. You can see SBS commandos guarding the Shaldag MK II patrol boat.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by naptu2: 3:46am On Nov 05, 2023
Guyman01:
Naptu2
Contrary to your deliberate attempts to distort facts, we can see that the N3.3B was never approved by GEJ to buy Presidential Yatch, you decided to distort history by trying to use Nnamdi Azikiwe et al to promote an anomaly. Shame!

Reading must be difficult for you.

naptu2:

The Nigerian Navy held an international fleet review in 2010 to mark the 50th anniversary of Nigeria. It had asked for money to buy a presidential yacht, but this caused controversy in the media and the government was roundly criticised. Therefore, no presidential yacht was bought. Instead President Jonathan reviewed the fleet from a Shaldag MK II patrol boat of the Nigerian Navy. You can see the boat (guarded by SBS commandoes in rafts) in the first picture below.

naptu2:
The Navy has made this request several times since Year 2000 and it leads to controversy every time

naptu2:
I forgot to post this picture.

President Goodluck Jonathan reviewing the fleet in 2010. You can see SBS commandos guarding the Shaldag MK II patrol boat.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by naptu2: 3:57am On Nov 05, 2023
🤣

Is it mental laziness or an inability to comprehend simple texts? Did these people attend any schools?

I wrote that there were controversies in 2006 and 2010 when the Navy requested for a presidential yacht and none was bought. I wrote that we have not had a presidential yacht since the Amaria was decommissioned a long time ago. I wrote that this is the third time that we are witnessing the controversy. I was even more specific about the 2010 controversy and wrote that the government rejected the request and President Jonathan reviewed the fleet from a Shaldag MK II and I posted a picture of the boat with SBS commandos on rafts guarding the president, yet people who can't read or comprehend anything are saying that I didn't write about it?

Has Nairaland gotten so bad?

No wonder people like wittywriter and OkpaNsukkaisBae are commenting on threads without even reading the first post. How can you make a reasonable and meaningful comment when you don't even know what you are responding to?

I am sure that these people don't even know what my thread was about!

What kind of comical nonsense is this?

These people don't deserve to be taken seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) by Agwotulumbe1: 4:05am On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

shatap
Stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a criminal and a certificate forging charlatan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters / The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / Picture Of Buhari In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.