Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,927 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP (7257 Views)

Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC / Hopeless Hope, Chief Thug, Barde Is A Bad Boy: NLC 'knocks' Uzodimma, Imo CP / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by jrusky(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2023
So if they redeploy him does that change anything? Infact the one they will bring to replace him will even get more angry with Ajaero for creating a source of removing his fellow officer he will even be more brutal on Ajaero.

I blame those who beat that idiot for doing half job it is painful they didn't put him on permanent crutches or wheelchair by now all these bastards LP and obidients would have be praying for his survival.

Next time pls if you want to beat a goat like Ajaeo do a target beaten that will cause body collateral damage for a lifetime, be very aggressive and merciless when beaten a goat like him.

NLC is not political party nor Obi founded it neither belong to obidient bastards.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by Cmanforall: 7:53am On Nov 05, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
I wish I can spot you, I would break your cone head without delay

Shut up!
He , Ms202309 , might even beat you up. What manes you think you can beat him?

Labour Party have always wanted the Commissioner of Police to be removed, and they now used NLC as their final game plan. Unfortunately, it won't work, because the present NLC is political.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by Enemiesmasquera: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2023
Cmanforall:

Shut up!
He might even beat you up. What manes you think you can beat him?
Tell your father to shut up idiotic boy
Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by Cmanforall: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Tell your father to shut up idiotic boy
I don't blame you. Little kids on NL. Calling someone old enough to impregnate your mother few years ago to give birth to you

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by Enemiesmasquera: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2023
Cmanforall:

I don't blame you. Little kids on NL. Calling someone old enough to impregnate your mother few years ago to give birth to you
I'm a father of 4 for your information. You Tinubu rodents are very disgusting entities and need to be put in your place. I'm done with you boy
Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by Afamed: 8:17am On Nov 05, 2023
Jokers
Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by eliwa47(m): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2023
I will take NLC serious as well because they're representative of the Labour force in the country.
Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by Jonjam269: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2023
It's glaring NLC Ajaero is an extension of Labour Party. Both labouring in vain.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by Cmanforall: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
I'm a father of 4 for your information. You Tinubu rodents are very disgusting entities and need to be put in your place. I'm done with you boy

Then behave like a man because your comments show you as a kid or an imbecil.e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by Sharpsharp00123: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2023
ottersberger:

Now that your Idiut purchased the presidency, how has your miserable life changed?.
at least we are happy igbos are crying every time
Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by Sharpsharp00123: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
I wish I can spot you, I would break your cone head without delay
u people are known to wake your parents with sliding tackle so no surprises

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by Sharpsharp00123: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
those children aren’t yours, go for dna asap cos u yourself know u are im*******

So those are 4 b******** u are raising
Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by 1972xy: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Labour party, Nigerians labour Congress ,what is the difference ? They are same people.
Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Labour party is not a political party.

It is a terrorist association populated by ipob terrorists.

So wetin make we do...Mr oduduwa that cannot represent his state
Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
at least we are happy igbos are crying every time

Igbos in benin republic

1 Share

Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by Sharpsharp00123: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Igbos in benin republic
show me pictures of igbos hiding under their bed when a man from Finland talks
Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by oranget(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Thank God this idiots didn't win Presidency

Sack Police commissioner because one man got beaten by a random police officer

An industrial strike because one man got beaten

There's difference between Labour Party and Nigeria Labour Congress. Learn the difference before showcasing your ignorance in front of the "world".
Re: Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP by hhelenbaker: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AUST Bars Graduating Students From Seeking Jobs Abroad / Fashola Has A List Of 37 Commissioners! / Algeria Confirms Boko Haram’s Ties To Al Qaeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.