Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,619 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu (16562 Views)

Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But It's Just Not Acceptable – President Tinubu / Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors / Presentation Of Leadership Award To Buhari Is A Shameful Endorsement – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by dominic17: 7:02am On Nov 05, 2023
I don't get how people reason. So, If previous administration did wrong things does that make it right for subsequent administration to the wrong thing. You statement shows you are not concern about Nigeria, you are either paid to defend the administration or you are one of those that's tribalism has beclouded their sense of judgement.
Ola9ja23:

Didn't Jonathan and other Ex president did same for themselves or na today ur eye opened even Otti of Labourer party has aquired new set of fleets for his government and none of you cry for help

Hypocrites IPOBidients 😂🤣😀😀🤣🤣
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Ruke1989: 7:03am On Nov 05, 2023
thomasjoe:
If someone else did it , so it should continue and be the reference right ?

FYI GEJ rejected the Yatch idea back then even at a time the county wasn't going through such tough times like we are currently .

We need to elevate our thinking beyond using past errors to justify present ones ...until we do that , we will continue to feed the vicious cycle of bad leadership

Pls ignore that guy, he is an ethnic jingoist. He has no real sense of reasoning

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 7:04am On Nov 05, 2023
I DON'T BLAME YOU, BUT THOSE OLUYA ONIRANU ERANKO CITIZEN, WHO BACK YOU TO DO THE FRAUD AGAINST THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Emaprince: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2023
mignone:
It's so unfortunate!
I have no issue with this man. My concern is about those who still believe dt they're in safe hands. Some of them are so insincere& foolish due to tribal/religious sentiment while d others are simply simple.
They know they are not in safe hands. It's mostly due to religion or tribal affiliation that is driving their support even as they are suffering. Shame no gonlet them admit.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Kay25(m): 7:22am On Nov 05, 2023
jmoore:
Timlubu dug his way out of poverty via drug trafficking.
Bring out ur evidence
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Kay25(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Tell us about Pandora Obituary and how he dug his way out of poverty. I want to check something 🤣🤣😀😀
No mind dem person wey help abacha syphon money come dey talk with one tiny voice to. Act like say im be innocentee

1 Like

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by AskNgige2: 7:31am On Nov 05, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Tell us about Pandora Obituary and how he dug his way out of poverty. I want to check something 🤣🤣😀😀

U will die in that poverty for saying this..

Soon u will use another account to beg for assistant here..

Efulefu like you
Urgent 2k
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by jrusky(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
you didn't add fearyourcreator, helinues, jrusky and other miserable RONUs grin

U just dey give me my food wallahi the more you talk the more I become hardened on my stand against obi and obidients pls do it more, send more and more biko and if you stop den no be your fada born you.

Oya biko send another one....... I dey wait.....

1 Like

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 7:35am On Nov 05, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by danilmo: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
what is the state of the economy? How many Nigerians can afford 3 square meal daily under his government? Was he elected into the office to speak intelligently and look healthier than you and i wish nothing to show for it? You're not patriotic if you love your leaders more than your country

I don't deal on emotions. I'm very sure u and I know it's going to be tough to reconfigure this country. Even wen we were rich, to bail out from Subsidy, defending Naira/dollar was a little bit difficult, hence past leaders kept in padding shifting our woe days ahead, how long can we continue with the padding, coming out of it will be tough and require drastic measures hence we keep on drowning. I'm not saying I've not seen some reckless spending under him , I'm not defending him , I criticize basically wen needed not to just keep wailing at any unnecessary opportunity like a mob.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by ubimagos: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2023
mignone:
It's so unfortunate!
I have no issue with this man. My concern is about those who still believe dt they're in safe hands. Some of them are so insincere& foolish due to tribal/religious sentiment while d others are simply simple.

If you believed Obi is close to the solution of our economy crises then your problem is bigger than we thought.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Blackdisciple(m): 7:52am On Nov 05, 2023
"Poverty is not a shameful thing"

Kaii and he is the president we have just been scammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by farouk2much(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2023
Drug dealer dey talk.....
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Makunahatata: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2023
emmabest2000:
This man is stylishly wishing poverty to Nigerians
Oburu ogwu ya elekwana

Tufiakwa shocked
smart by half
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by themanderon: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2023
How can it dig itself out with kleptos like you in power? Certificate forgers and treasury looters can't make Nigeria dig itself out. You guys are the real burden on Nigeria.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Akano5(m): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2023
See talk

Poverty that would deprive you of good health because of inability to afford good food and live an average live peacefully -- he is busy talking about nonsense
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Kaiser20: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
I know that is a Sarcasm.
Of course, Tinubu's strategy is the more he inflicts zombies with poverty and frustration, the more they run to him for love.
Hitler applied the strategy too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Favourchris(f): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Didn't Jonathan and other Ex president did same for themselves or na today ur eye opened even Otti of Labourer party has aquired new set of fleets for his government and none of you cry for help

Them don use this brain serve juju …. Ur papa suppose use condom to save us this embarrassment he called a child
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2023
jrusky:

U just dey give me my food wallahi the more you talk the more I become hardened on my stand against obi and obidients pls do it more, send more and more biko and if you stop den no be your fada born you.

Oya biko send another one....... I dey wait.....
The boy brain dey leak
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Lapintoz50: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Carry go my Pressy. We will shame some people in the gully erosion region.

Slowly but surely, we will bring our people out of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by onuman: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga take his words to build your life. You are just bortresmng his point for all your questions. He was never born with all what you said but make himself to where he can get it.wise up and stop blaming and excuses.your Future is in your hand not a politician.
The most stupeed thing to say is the the future of Nigerians is in their hands, not in the hands of any politicians.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by ogbe88(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2023
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Wizpa(m): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2023
mrdharkchild:

Is that your best plan to get rich? Just see your reasoning and mentality. Lolz. No go hustle, dey wait make tinubu lash your sister

It's just a response to the person that quoted me
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2023
Kaiser20:

I know that is a Sarcasm.
Of course, Tinubu's strategy is the more he inflicts zombies with poverty and frustration, the more they run to him for love.
Hitler applied the strategy too.
Sarcasm isi gi there. So it's now your duty to tell me who to love okwaya?
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Lolzzz...
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga take his words to build your life. You are just bortresmng his point for all your questions. He was never born with all what you said but make himself to where he can get it.wise up and stop blaming and excuses.your Future is in your hand not a politician.
You dey mind them... especially those wey go school small amongst them... no brain to press forward pass make government do everything
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2023
btaliat:

Why do you guys always think that anybody that speaks about the leader is invariably a Labour Party member? I wonder which ethnic allow you to keep quiet even when you are being cheated. It is highly unpatriotic to love your leader more than your country.

Your country is going this way but you still have the gut not to call a spade a spade. Please, I am not here to trade words but we just need to say the truth no matter how bitter. If you don't agree with me, I am sorry.
You are an hypocrite... if them investigate you , am very sure your judgement go pass 50years in prison
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Trumpdonald5: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Wait a minute, are you laughing at your stupidity or what? Is it not a phone that you are holding? Google it and check for yourself. Peter Obi asked you all to bring up a case against him but none of you can.

Tinubu is gradually making you guys run mental without knowing it. Kpele
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
btaliat:

Why do you guys always think that anybody that speaks about the leader is invariably a Labour Party member? I wonder which ethnic allow you to keep quiet even when you are being cheated. It is highly unpatriotic to love your leader more than your country.

Your country is going this way but you still have the gut not to call a spade a spade. Please, I am not here to trade words but we just need to say the truth no matter how bitter. If you don't agree with me, I am sorry.

Loll Ola9ja23 is an APC zombie grin to them.anyone who stands against our criminal President is Igbo/ipob/Obidient grin
But guess what, even Tinubu's own brothers in Osun state chose death than vote for such a criminal grin
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by ozijay: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
But Otti didn't plunge the country into perpetual poverty. Your drug eating President did.
Ola9ja23:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum / Reps Take Delivery Of N3.6bn Cars / Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.