Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu (16587 Views)

Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But It's Just Not Acceptable – President Tinubu / Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors / Presentation Of Leadership Award To Buhari Is A Shameful Endorsement – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Maybaby4eva(f): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Poverty is never a good thing any day any time, even Catholic ordained that swear to poverty hardly want to live in poverty these days.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Matrixoba: 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Are these guys still campaigning?.
Don't they have an tense than future terms?
For 8 years, all we heard was "will do this" or "will do that".
Have we started again?

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Wizpa(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Yes with your sisters

Yes, and they will become wealthy while you remain Poverty-stricken grin
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Kionrae: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Didn't Jonathan and other Ex president did same for themselves or na today ur eye opened even Otti of Labourer party has aquired new set of fleets for his government and none of you cry for help

Hypocrites IPOBidients 😂🤣😀😀🤣🤣
nigeria must dig itself out of it

As if apc has not been the one digging our economic downfall since 2015 from a whooping 250 /dollar to a thousand dollar
Who is he trying to shift the blame to?
You and your president are retardedd emptyhead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by LAXconfidential(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wizpa:

Yea, they will be wealthily baptised with the smelly saliva in his rotten mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by rinzaugustine: 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
Same man that carried cocaine to become rich convincing his supporters to remain in poverty because it’s sweet…dunce logic

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Wizpa(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Yea, they will be wealthily baptised with the smelly saliva in his rotten mouth

Dry!! tongue
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by jaytimeo: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
What a sick mentality, for a poor man who’s aware it’s shameful and intimidating to be poor most especially when surrounded by rich people but our ruler think it’s not shameful to be poor so sad .

1 Like

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by lextube: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Toh, wetin concern me, I no follow una dey Nigeria again, so if una like, make una dey mumu una sef for that Country. Even those stupid fowls supporting Tinubu go still follow suffer the suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
This man sabi yan shall, i pray God help and guide him to the rightful part so every Nigerians will be happy

1 Like

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by danilmo: 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
mignone:
It's so unfortunate!
I have no issue with this man. My concern is about those who still believe dt they're in safe hands. Some of them are so insincere& foolish due to tribal/religious sentiment while d others are simply simple.

I'm very sure u didn't listen to the Open and closing Remark of Mr President. Just picking one line out of 1000 Inspiring words to make a bile point won't help u. I dare u to listen to it, both opening and closing Remark if u won't edit this ur post .

I still have a friend who still think BAT is talking bulaba ND health wise incapacitated. Lol. Just leave the hatred aside and check out , nigga is speaking intelligently, looking healthier than what u can imagine.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by mignone(f): 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
danilmo:

I'm very sure u didn't listen to the Open and closing Remark of Mr President. Just picking one line out of 1000 Inspiring words to make a bile point won't help u. I dare u to listen to it, both opening and closing Remark if u won't edit this ur post .
Thanks.
I won't dare bother.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by danilmo: 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
mignone:

Thanks.
I won't dare bother.

Then u have no right to attack those listening and defending him against bloggers gibberish.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 12:04am On Nov 05, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Ok

You People are funny,as you picked 'one Word' out of the Context to which he made a Statement! Go back and read the Full Statement,as he was not agreeing with Poverty!
Hate on Nairaland Forum is real for Election Losers in Nigeria,as anything is used/ or said- no matter the Ingenuity,na Trending for gaulibles Masses!
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by ignisaqua(f): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Didn't Jonathan and other Ex president did same for themselves or na today ur eye opened even Otti of Labourer party has aquired new set of fleets for his government and none of you cry for help

Hypocrites IPOBidients 😂🤣😀😀🤣🤣

exactly why u remain an i.mbe.ci.le with this ur stupid reasoning , Good luck regime and the regime u support today ,where did the masses suffer?! Di.diri.n

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Nov 05, 2023
Kuginzi:
"Poverty is not a shameful thing but it’s not just acceptable. If you check your history, there’s a trace of poverty in it but we should find a way to dig ourselves out of it,” Tinubu added. “So, it is left for you and me to navigate his ship out of poverty. We have a lot of work ahead of us.”
No be money Nigeria take dig up the value of the Naira just this week? Abi, na magic happen? undecided

1 Like

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by spacechuks(m): 12:24am On Nov 05, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Tell us about Pandora Obituary and how he dug his way out of poverty. I want to check something 🤣🤣😀😀

Be defending Tinubu because he is your tribesman even when he has said your poverty is not a shame,

I shake my head for you

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by ukaface(f): 12:33am On Nov 05, 2023
Money to buy shovel no even Dey
Be like we go tey for the hole o
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by onuman: 12:36am On Nov 05, 2023
The APC political party Tinubu formed with Buhari threw Nigeria into becoming the official poverty capital of the world. Tinubu is not yet ashamed of his achievement. An Oyibo man in Tinubu's shoes would have jumped into the lagoon after seeing the resultant poverty from the political party he formed.
Tinubu conscienceless or shameless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Sirianese: 12:58am On Nov 05, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/04/poverty-not-a-shameful-thing-but-nigeria-must-dig-itself-out-says-tinubu/

He should be ashamed of himself! We all know that Nigeria remains poor because of pathological treasury-pilferers like him!

1 Like

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Jj222(f): 1:07am On Nov 05, 2023
btaliat:

Why do you guys always think that anybody that speaks about the leader is invariably a Labour Party member? I wonder which ethnic allow you to keep quiet even when you are being cheated. It is highly unpatriotic to love your leader more than your country.
Don't mind evil people and enemies of Nigeria.
Am happy we are all in together,.
See dem suffering and smiling set. Of people.
My dear God bless you for this.
Let evil follow any one that supports evil because of selfish interest.
I will say it again and again Buhari"s government is better than this present government.

Your country is going this way but you still have the gut not to call a spade a spade. Please, I am not here to trade words but we just need to say the truth no matter how bitter. If you don't agree with me, I am sorry.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Metalsmith(m): 1:11am On Nov 05, 2023
Tinubu fit the job He meant well for all Nigerians.Nigeria will be great again.
This I have seen.The wailers may continue wailing. Tinubu will succeed. He meant well for the country.He is dedicated to serve and lift Nigerians out of poverty This I have seen.!!!
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by mrdharkchild(m): 1:18am On Nov 05, 2023
Wizpa:

Is that your best plan to get rich? Just see your reasoning and mentality. Lolz. No go hustle, dey wait make tinubu lash your sister

1 Like

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by tianshie(m): 1:24am On Nov 05, 2023
Drugs Not A Shameful Thing But Tinubu Must Dig Itself Out, Says Remi

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by legionISproteus: 1:30am On Nov 05, 2023
Says the man whose agenda is to reduce the purchasing power of Nigeria.

The only reason nigeria has not descended into civil war is because an igbo man is not the president. The collective hate for igbos and crude oil theft are the only things keeping nigeria together.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by cococandy(f): 1:47am On Nov 05, 2023
Yes we will. After we fund your luxury yachts and billion dollar homes

1 Like

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by simfrost90210: 1:53am On Nov 05, 2023
😒😒😒
What more is needed to believe that he who grabs power desperately, does so, not for the interest of the citizens but for selfish interest!!!

It's so sad!
Very very sad!

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by highoctane: 2:02am On Nov 05, 2023
Most people who re poor don't believe they re poor, foolishly thinking they re rich like their next door neighbors invariably don't want to work out of poverty .
The more realistic you re about yourself the more you work for improvement.
Period there re poor people , there re rich people. Full Stop

Most people who re rich ain't born rich, there re strain of poverty that push them to wealth.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by sinanaira(m): 2:58am On Nov 05, 2023
Our present leaders are to have that mentality that it is shameful that Nigeria is still poor considering the vast raw treasure that Nigeria possessed over the years and up till present that has been exploit but wasted and squander. This shamefulless supposed to drive them to change the country poor narrative to prosperious country.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Inosky: 3:20am On Nov 05, 2023
Oga, return Nigeria how you met it. Dey Yan sh*t.. person wey buy yacht for himself with Nigeria's money.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by seguno2: 3:37am On Nov 05, 2023
jmoore:
Timlubu dug his way out of poverty via drug trafficking.

This is approximately what Keyamo said below.

Tinubu mistakenly shared flats with drug lords in Chicago: Festus Keyamo

Festus Keyamo, chief spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, has said Bola Tinubu, the party’s flag bearer, only shared a “block of flats” with notorious cocaine dealers in Chicago, pushing back after the release of court documents that suggested Mr Tinubu’s ties to illicit drug business and money laundering in the United States.

“What happened was that Asiwaju (Bola Tinubu) went to open an account. The address which he used in opening the account was the address used by these people…(sic). I think some blocks of flats. Maybe, he happened to be in that block of flats too.

“So, they now link it that the other people they were investigating for narcotics are in the same address used by Asiwaju to open that account,” Mr Keyamo said on Wednesday on Channels Television programme to exonerate the former Lagos governor from the fresh controversies that had been trailing his involvement in drug peddling.

Peoples Gazette on Tuesday published certified copies of the 1993 case as recently released by the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.

The documents confirmed that the U.S. government had in July 1993 sought forfeiture of proceeds of narcotics Mr Tinubu was accused of laundering. The matter was resolved in a compromise between the Tinubus and the U.S. authorities, with the Tinubus being asked to keep the money in the Heritage Bank account while the $460,000 in the Citibank account was forfeited.

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-mistakenly-shared-flats-with-drug-lords-in-chicago-festus-keyamo%EF%BF%BC-2/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Stands By Resolution Calling For Babachir's Sack, Agrees To Screen Magu / Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village / #Lagosdecides2019: I Will Emerge Winner - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.