Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu (16569 Views)

Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But It's Just Not Acceptable – President Tinubu / Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors / Presentation Of Leadership Award To Buhari Is A Shameful Endorsement – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You are an hypocrite... if them investigate you , am very sure your judgement go pass 50years in prison

The question is simple, why do you even dare to believe that anyone who stands against our criminal president is ipob or Obidient when in reality of the election results We have something remarkably different.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
ablejesus26:

The question is simple, why do you even dare to believe that anyone who stands against our criminal president is ipob or Obidient when in reality of the election results We have something remarkably different.
Which election after court, yeye..
Na Obi be criminal
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Which election after court, yeye..
Na Obi be criminal

Hahaha I wasn't expecting you to make any sense though grin grin

Let me make is plain.

Is Kano ipob/Obidient??

Did they stand with our criminal president?
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Alpharey: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Tell us about Pandora Obituary and how he dug his way out of poverty. I want to check something πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

That laff is inconsequential, Tinubu your lord and personal savior had just told you that you are poverty stricken 🀣🀣. That should be of utmost concern for you
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Alpharey: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wizpa:
Tinubu will perform!

I can attest to that

This I have Seen
You saw NOTHING
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
ablejesus26:

Hahaha I wasn't expecting you to make any sense though grin grin

Let me make is plain.

Is Kano ipob/Obidient??

Did they stand with our criminal president?
Obi is the criminal, he no evidence to prove in court but here you claiming you have sense
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by btaliat(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You are an hypocrite... if them investigate you , am very sure your judgement go pass 50years in prison

Return the phone to the owner. Your comment, like you, doesn't make sense. To be sure, read it again and tell me the sense you can derive from it. I must be other tribe for expressing the truth? Once again, don't comment until you eat.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
btaliat:

Return the phone to the owner. Your comment, like you, doesn't make sense. To be sure, read it again and tell me the sense you can derive from it. I must be other tribe for expressing the truth? Once again, don't comment until you eat.
Oponu
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by btaliat(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oponu

Lol..omugo with PhD. He keeps on licking the ass of his oppressor. Dindinrin without any future ambition. If you have a goal to achieve, you won't be a bigot.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by ogbonti: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Chinjo2:
By borrowing billions of naira to renovate your lodge, buy luxurious cars for your wife and senators and buying a luxurious yatch for yourself abi?
Weldon sire.

100 YEARS from today - our great grand children will spit on our graves when they read our history how we permitted a certified career
criminal to lord over us because we were too tribal, too religiously inclined, too greedy or too cowardly to demand for what it right!!!
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by UNDFTD: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
NOT just talks without action. Presidiot E-Bola Tiefnubu, how can Liegeria dig itself out of poverty? What policies have you put in place to help rescue the country? Borrowing money to share amongst yourselves and subsidizing $$ for your well-connected friends is NOT a panacea to poverty. You must put an action in place if you're serious about putting a dent on the high rate of poverty in Liegeria. I know Liegerians are so naive and gullible, but that's no reason to keep lying to yourself.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Wizpa(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Alpharey:

You saw NOTHING

You can bet your left ball
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by hhelenbaker: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dedending criminality! Whats in it for you?
adekolaelect:
Oga take his words to build your life. You are just bortresmng his point for all your questions. He was never born with all what you said but make himself to where he can get it.wise up and stop blaming and excuses.your Future is in your hand not a politician.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Segzy19: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
At least the caption and reporting is balance. Otherwise it could have been something like 'Tinubu says poverty is not a shameful thing' (and the remaining part of the caption deliberately omitted....
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by villagereporter(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Didn't Jonathan and other Ex president did same for themselves or na today ur eye opened even Otti of Labourer party has aquired new set of fleets for his government and none of you cry for help

Hypocrites IPOBidients πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£

Why are you so dumb broda, did Jonathan inflict half of what Tilumpu has done-d guinea pig student of GSS in 1970 b4 d skool was established in 1974, b4 he mobilize people for Ojota protests. Must you defend a man who doesn’t care whether you die or survive.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Maga123: 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
It is easy for him to open his bukacavity and spill trash
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
By the Grace's of God, poverty will become minimal in this administration.. prices of goods and services will be reduced and the values of money will be appreciated by the Grace's of God!!!
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by popesco123: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
You are destined to ever remain ibophobia for life. Moronn.

uote author=Ola9ja23 post=126795057]

Tell us about Pandora Obituary and how he dug his way out of poverty. I want to check something πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€[/quote]
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ruke1989:

Moniker adekola shows you are a Yoruba person. Only a tribalist blindly defends this govt. Because am sure you condemned Jonathan for corruption that is in no where near tinubu records of forgery, impersonation, drug trafficking, stealing, bribery, etc. You can check well and see that there a no non-yorubas defending tinubu. Even many many yorubas who have integrity have disowned tinubu for his character and evil ways except a handful of tribalists like you
Oga I am not here for the purpose you are here. You are here to to blame and dish out insult and Artergoniism toward you you perceived as Enemy but I don't have Enemy or friend like yours I only pick reasonable points in the statement from the people I am not here to defend anybody you can be my friend today and be my enemy tomorrow all depends on what you do at a particular time. Continue blaming and hating till you failed to attend to your personal life and future progress. Seat down dey blame while others are progressing and later start another Episode of blaming till you become old.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
btaliat:

Lol..omugo with PhD. He keeps on licking the ass of his oppressor. Dindinrin without any future ambition. If you have a goal to achieve, you won't be a bigot.
What is bigot?
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by uzhiyeka(m): 3:31am On Nov 06, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Tell us about Pandora Obituary and how he dug his way out of poverty. I want to check something πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I believe either you or some one in your family is really facing the hard economy but your hear taking side unreasonably. See what a president is doing and your comfortable with it. My brother go by sense I swear you need am. Cox looking at you ur gone.
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by uzhiyeka(m): 3:36am On Nov 06, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga I am not here for the purpose you are here. You are here to to blame and dish out insult and Artergoniism toward you you perceived as Enemy but I don't have Enemy or friend like yours I only pick reasonable points in the statement from the people I am not here to defend anybody you can be my friend today and be my enemy tomorrow all depends on what you do at a particular time. Continue blaming and hating till you failed to attend to your personal life and future progress. Seat down dey blame while others are progressing and later start another Episode of blaming till you become old.

Hahaha see dis one dey talk like person weh in eye dey in back. My brother go and buy sense you need it seriously I swear! You talk trash
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by eraglory: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
This man sabi yan shall, i pray God help and guide him to the rightful part so every Nigerians will be happy
Not being engaged leads to different negative vices and I don't wanna give room to it because an idol man is the devil's workshop.

Right now I'm completely hopeless. If you can assist me, I'll be forever greatful to you.

May God continue to elevate you in every facet of life. Amen.

My line is 08171646642
Re: Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu by eraglory: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
This man sabi yan shall, i pray God help and guide him to the rightful part so every Nigerians will be happy
I regret indulging in that destructive lifestyle and I'll do everything possible not to go back to my vomit.

The only constant thing in life is CHANGE, and I'm glad I've change my life for good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari / Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness / FG Commences Work On Lafia-makurdi Highway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.