Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu (23061 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Leader PDP's Mwadkwon, orders fresh election / Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Nnamani (LP), Affirms Apga's Ikwechegh / Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Innosonp(m): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
It's none of my business
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Ashirioluwa: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kangaroo judgement. The world is laughing at us.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Melagros(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
Enyblis:
Congratulations to the winner
I don't know why some people are blaming APC when it was PDP that won
Everybody knows that apc is controlling/ influencing the tribunals
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Melagros(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
Enyblis:
Congratulations to the winner
I don't know why some people are blaming APC when it was PDP that won
Everybody knows that apc is controlling/ influencing the tribunals across the country
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Mosezinokey5: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
Gxvxv

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Bimpe29: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
Elu Peee
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by InvertedHammer: 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
/
All these point to indictment of INEC.

/
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by CJStarz: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chai! But Nwokocha won with a high margin. I wonder on what technicality the judgement was based on

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by spencekat(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
garfield1:

This judgment is unacceptable.col akobundu will not represent abia central
Are you for real?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by texas1990(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wujio:
This is wrong. APC is hell-bent on turning this nation into an occult system. The legacy of APC is hellish and they won't end well. Nigeria will be let loose from their shackles.
Your brain is made up of gaari, mumu ipob, so tell me where did the judgment mention APC? Chai, elupee may you forever labour in vain.

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by spencekat(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
CJStarz:
Chai! But Nwokocha won with a high margin. I wonder on what technicality the judgement was given.
Wonders of judiciary

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by afube: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kakafranky:
The court will distroy this country soonest

Everyday they impale another peg into the heart of civilian democracy.....mumus never learn from history!
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by garfield1: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
fergie001:

Leave me oooo abeg

Make I go see am sef, he is a calm and good man grin

He lost woefully
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by spencekat(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
seunmsg:

What’s the basis of the judgement? I couldn’t get it in the story. The difference between 92k and 41k is so much. How did they arrive at the decision?
Same question I asked.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by AskProf: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Enyblis:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Franknews1: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
Young Duu Pepper Portable As He shoot First Music video with Carter Efe

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brcwn8w7ElA
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by newnigerdelta00: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wujio:
This is wrong. APC is hell-bent on turning this nation into an occult system. The legacy of APC is hellish and they won't end well. Nigeria will be let loose from their shackles.

Will you keep quiet
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Global2000: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
Highest bidder wins. Court in Nigeria is laughable

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Blitzerz: 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
Throwback:
ThankGod it is PDP that is the beneficiary of LP sacking.

If It was APC to benefit, LPDP would have regaled us with gloomy tales of how our democracy is dying.

All eyes on the Judiciary, na LP dey put up posters but na PDP dey benefit.
Pdapc are the same
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Spandau: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
seunmsg:

What’s the basis of the judgement? I couldn’t get it in the story. The difference between 92k and 41k is so much. How did they arrive at the decision?

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg 😄
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by fergie001: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
garfield1:

He lost woefully
Doesn't change he is a good man.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by garfield1: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
fergie001:
Doesn't change he is a good man.

You haven't told us the court's reason

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by fergie001: 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
garfield1:

You haven't told us the court's reason
that is because I don't know oooo!
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by garfield1: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
fergie001:
that is because I don't know oooo!

I suspect it was based on primary issue but what was pdp grounds originally
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by fergie001: 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
garfield1:

I suspect it was based on primary issue but what was pdp grounds originally
I heard he was disqualified.... Breach of S77 of the EA 2022.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Sillymoderators: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wujio:
Usual irresponsible ranting, if it were to be in favor of LP ...he will praise the judiciary!
Sour losers!

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Sillymoderators: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
Blitzerz:

Pdapc are the same
Your mumu party LP just team up with PDP in Kogi!

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by viceddy95(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
Enyblis:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
Bloody scammer
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by garfield1: 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
fergie001:
I heard he was disqualified.... Breach of S77 of the EA 2022.

The appeal and apex court already settled this.a review should suffice
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Mfetenang: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
That just shows that LP is a party of criminals who rigged the election in the South East. God don punish dem.

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by EzeUmuokorobiaa: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Just heard the judgement was made in error and the court had reversed itself. Distinguished Senator Darlington Nwokocha remains the Senator representing Abia central.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Cancels Presidential Primary / Bauchi: PDP Wins Tafawa Balewa State Assembly Seat / Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.