Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,034 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu (23099 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Leader PDP's Mwadkwon, orders fresh election / Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Nnamani (LP), Affirms Apga's Ikwechegh / Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by LAXconfidential(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
Bastards
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by HITdemUP: 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
No political party that seeks the type of dominance APC is seeking ever means well.
APC is your biggest nightmare . PDP won you still blaming APC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Benwallt(m): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wujio:
This is wrong. APC is hell-bent on turning this nation into an occult system. The legacy of APC is hellish and they won't end well. Nigeria will be let loose from their shackles.
. Nkwocha is gone like peter

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Roboto11: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Savenigeria2023:
The current APC hierarchy care less what anyone thinks….. they are out for the kill.

Even if Nigerians starve to the point of eating fellow humans, the current political class don’t care one bit.

Your political choices and voters card is as useless as the “P” in psychology. Nigeria is fully captured and there is nothing anyone else can do about it.

Japa if you can

Is the man from your constituency?

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Chibuzoripob: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
cool grin cheesy grin
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Benwallt(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
spencekat:
On what ground(s) was the judgement delivered?

No ground. He just has to go. His party is a satanic party

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by garfield1: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
A very bad judgment.pdp was buried in abia,why is the courts bringing them back?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by garfield1: 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
fergie001:

This judgment is unacceptable.col akobundu will not represent abia central
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by adekolaelect(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wujio:
This is wrong. APC is hell-bent on turning this nation into an occult system. The legacy of APC is hellish and they won't end well. Nigeria will be let loose from their shackles.
programed commenter.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by jrusky(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
I don't want just only appeal court to sack him I want the supreme court to sack him. I will never forgive Obi, obidients and LP in as far obi still in the party we will do all possible to strangulate every LP with political portfolio from Federal to state and to Local govt throughout the country after that is done we then face Otti and choke him from all side till he either join pdp or apc or apga failure to do that we will make him go slim and frustrate him...

Quote me if you like I go e no shit.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by nibacked(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
Your political choices and voters card is as useless as the “P” in psychology. Nigeria is fully captured and there is nothing anyone else can do about it.

Japa if you can
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by fergie001: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
garfield1:
Leave me oooo abeg

Make I go see am sef, he is a calm and good man grin
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by MasterShifu010(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
If them like make dem sack all LP senators and reps , all of them are useless , not doing anything .

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Ms202309: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
PDP lite vs PDP pro max

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by omoredia: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
Enyblis:
Congratulations to the winner
I don't know why some people are blaming APC when it was PDP that won

Then u dont know APC dirty games

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by obembet(f): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wujio:

Maybe u she read the news again. U need help

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by nibacked(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
Good
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by seunmsg(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
fergie001:

Leave me oooo abeg

Make I go see am sef, he is a calm and good man grin

What’s the basis of the judgement? I couldn’t get it in the story. The difference between 92k and 41k is so much. How did they arrive at the decision?

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by 3ice9ce: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wujio:

But Pdp won.

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chaii, these LP guys collect sha

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by 3ice9ce: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
garfield1:

This is from the Court of Appeal. Abi una wan go Supreme Court or Ecowas court?

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by OmoFiditi: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh..........be lyk na only alex otti remain for labour party for court to sack.

That's how terrible the corrupt Court justices. They are part of the corrupt criminal structure holding Nigeria down in the abyss. They see Labour party as an 'outsider' in their atavistic and primitive hate for a new political order that would re-align Nigeria.

The judges are hands-in-gloves with the terrible politicians who have their parasitic proboscis on the commonwealth of Nigerian. In fact, some of the judges are blood relations to these godforsaken politicians. E.g. The Odilis, the Wikes etc.
Any revolution that would come in future must be not spare the judiciary. They are part and parcel of the problem

You will do your best to win a election with an unknown party, they will sit in their evil covens, sitting rooms and hotel rooms with paid prostitutes, and decide your fate. Who the people voted is not sacrosanct, it is what they want that must happen.

Evil bastards that should be shown NO MERCY when captured in coup De tat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by 3ice9ce: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
garfield1:
A very bad judgment.pdp was buried in abia,why is the courts bringing them back?

Let me ask you a question.

If LP presents a Northern candidate and PDP presents an Eastern candidate for Presidency, would you still say Pdp is buried in Abia?

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by OmoFiditi: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh..........be lyk na only alex otti remain for labour party for court to sack.

That's how terrible the corrupt Court justices. They are part of the corrupt criminal structure holding Nigeria down in the abyss. They see Labour party as an 'outsider' in their atavistic and primitive hate for a new political order that would re-align Nigeria.

The judges and hands-in-gloves with the terrible politicians who have their parasitic proboscis on the commonwealth of Nigerian. In fact, some of the judges are blood relations to these godforsaken politicians. E.g. The Odilis, the Wikes etc.
Any revolution that would come in future must be not spare the judiciary. They are part and parcel of the problem

You will do your best to win a election with an unknown part, they will sit in their evil covens,
sitting rooms and hotel rooms with paid prostitutes, and decide your fate. Who the people voted is not sacrosanct, it is what they want that must happen.

Evil bastards that should be shown NO MERCY when captured in coup De tat, if Nigeria must move forward..
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by 3ice9ce: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
OmoFiditi:

The judges and hands-in-gloves with the terrible politicians who have their parasitic proboscis on the commonwealth of Nigerian. In fact, some of the judges are blood relations to these godforsaken politicians. E.g. The Odilis, the Wikes etc.

You will do your best to win a election with an unknown part, they will sit in their evil covens,
sitting rooms and hotel rooms with paid prostitutes, and decide your fate. Who the people voted is not sacrosanct, it is what they want that must happen.

Evil bastards that should be shown NO MERCY when captured in coup De tat.

Which coup D'etat. The one your papa dey plan.
The courts could make Peter Obi Governor, you ingrates saw nothing wrong with it but you are now crying that the courts are reinstating other rightful candidates into office.
You haven't seen anything yet. 2027 and LP will be deleted.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by omenka(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
They should ban that terrorist party from our polity, just like Egypt did the Muslim Brotherhood. Heaven won't fall.

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by OmoFiditi: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
3ice9ce:

Which coup D'etat. The one your papa dey plan.
The courts could make Peter Obi Governor, you ingrates saw nothing wrong with it but you are now crying that the courts are reinstating other rightful candidates into office.
You haven't seen anything yet. 2027 and LP will be deleted.

I swear with every fibre in me, say you suffer pass me for this government. At least I dey my house dey earn reasonable dollar from US.

While your lips don tear-tear finish due to lack of vitamin C nutrient and ultimate hunger. Mr elede, who dey lose abeg? Because I sure say no be me. grin

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by fergie001: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
seunmsg:

What’s the basis of the judgement? I couldn’t get it in the story. The difference between 92k and 41k is so much. How did they arrive at the decision?
I couldn't either .. but from his petition, he alleged Isiala-Ngwa votes were inflated.

He alleged election did not hold in many PUs but results were declared, etc.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Austino50: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
wow! badluck, new motor no even enter im hand before this sacking, at least e for go with that one now

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu by Ndleabilli: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
This is pure witch-hunt for LP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance / Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State / Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.