Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid (54840 Views)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Triangles1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

What mumu gene are you talking about?
Who gene help?
The same useless gene that kept you people marginalized and oppressed?
The same gene that have reduced a your tribe to mere minority group and a dot in a circle?
The same gene that have turned you guys to criminals and drug pushers?
Go to prisons in Asia, Europe and America and see your people as major occupants.
The same gene is the reason why I did marry Chineyen.

You're giving them WOTO WOTO.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by rickleye: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
legitnow1:
ANY MAN GIVE MY WIFE BELLE, IS A SPERM DONOR.

NA ME GET THE PIKIN.

IGBO CULTURE IS TOO SWEET. kiss kiss kiss

That’s a matured mind but rare.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Kay25(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
The waste side,rank number 1 in infidelity
The eastanfool...ranks no 1 in formation

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by grandstar(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Her friends must have coached her on what to say.

However, the fact she kept her face down gave her away. She couldn't face the camera

The man should start almost over again. "Almost" because he still has "4 kids" who used to call him father and might continue to see him that way nevertheless. They might also not forgive their mum for her treachery and the potential stigmaand alienation they are likelyto face from society.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by tfelicityk(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
It is not late for him to start all over. He should let go off what had happened? However, he needs a psychologist at this stage he is now so as he doesn't do otherwise.
He should go for medical tests to check his sperm fertility. Thereafter, look for a lady who is willingly to cohabit with him.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by sisisioge: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Haaaaa! Dearest Lord in heaven! Why will she do this? Not one of the 4 is his? Chai!

Honestly, the woman should be jailed!
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Kay25(m): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
He can start all over
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by orikoku: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Egba man is speechless. This one weak me. Non of the four child belong to the man. Many will meet with the God if na me.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
rickleye:

That’s a matured mind but rare.

THE WORLD IS GETTING TOO WICKED BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BECOMING TOOSELFISH AND UNREASONABLE.

THEIR IS NOTHING IN THIS LIFE, JUST LIVE AND LET US LIVE.

ACCOMMODATE AND TOLERATE EACH OTHER AND FORGIVE.

THE TIME IS SHORT.

IS NOT EVERYTHING YOU MUST FIND OUT.

HIM THAT IS DOING DNA, IS HE SURE THE MAN HE CALLED FATHER IS HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER?

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?

AT THE END OF THE DAY, HE TOO HAD FATHER, LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Diligence: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Imagine how it feels when you realise you ain't the father you thought you were decades ago!

But these women in their thousands or somewhat millions, why GIFT someone's child to another!
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by foleskay(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
bigwig071:
Yoruba men only go for igbo women just because nothing like Yoruba women... the only time a Yoruba man may consider their women is only when she is from rich home apart from that they don't see anything in their women we all know that Yorubas are too dirty in nature so them some of them need who go dey correct them sometimes that they go for igbo women sometimes... okay okay now tell me one good thing about Yoruba women?
See this effing dingbat from one cave in ebonyi calling a whole tribe dirty. This your level of stupidity is reeking and insane. If we re dirty why do ur people scatter all over our land living and drinking our water? O ma sofo danu nio. You this baby factory product.

5 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Pat081: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bendeco2020:

No woman from any tribe can see yoruba men as more capable.

Is it their talkertiv nature or stature?

The last time I checked, women are attracted to masculine men and Igbo men are more masculine in nature than skinny and obese yoruba men grin
Why it is that some of you lgbo guys or men don't use to think twice before you comment on everything With that obese your women still run after them because they get money to give to them go to nightclubs

3 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by chocboi78(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.
The recent one that happened in my area involved as Igbo couple.

igbo ladies are leaving igbo Guys for Yoruba men ?? Easy dy lie Abeg. Yorubas can’t take care of their woman more than Ibos. Stop being delusional

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by hardon1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
chatinent:
Still waiting for the woman with the effrontery to try this with me.

What would you do??
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Christian36: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Honestly, some women are wicked. A man that kept you at home and pays for the upbringing and other expenses and no remorse for such action, not even one but four children, repeatedly committing thesame act without feeling sorry for the previous act and for the man. That woman needs to be arrested.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Triangles1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
An Igbo woman that is born and brought up in the east cannot,I repeat can never marry a Yoruba man .The ones that do marry Yoruba men are the ones that are born and brought up in the west.

Igbo land is a dry land, no Yoruba want to live there.

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by emonis88: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:

You people must Sha bring tribalism into everything, the same thing your forefathers started, you have not drop it..
Nairaland dey enjoy the thing
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Pat081:
Why it is that some of you lgbo guys or men don't use to think twice before you comment on everything With that obese your women still run after them because they get money to give to them go to nightclubs

Y ARE U FOLLWING US TO DRAG OUR WOMEN?

WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR OWN YORUBA WOMEN OR IS IT THAT U WANT TO BECOME AN IGBO MAN?

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by yommen: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
The waste side,rank number 1 in infidelity

Shebi na because this case was reported. An Igbo man in my area told me the story of another igbo man whose wife was sleeping with her husband's friend, all of them from the same village. The husband himself was apparently sleeping out too. They were all warned especially about the intra-village extra marital runs but the friend and the woman wouldn't listen. Suddenly, tragedy struck. Husband and wife lost their first child. Second child also became sick and it became obvious that a particular curse from their village was activated due to intra-village extra marital runs. This happened in Imota in Ikorodu Lagos but it happened among Igbos. Shebi na because it happened among a set of people Nairaland is not popular for them to have brought it on. The man who told me this story sells akara alongside his wife who I know very well.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Triangles1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Zico5:

It's still better than to be in business of baby factory. At least the children have someone as father's figure.

Chai, you too get bad mouth, but you're on point.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by emonis88: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
chocboi78:
igbo ladies are leaving igbo Guys for Yoruba men ?? Easy dy lie Abeg. Yorubas can’t take care of their woman more than Ibos. Stop being delusional
I know like 2 or 3 Igbo women who married Yoruba men, I must say everyone of them say they regret marrying their husbands, one thing I noticed from the 2 or 3 is that the Yoruba men refused to come do their traditional marriage n pay their bride price. One the wife had to force him to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by goodnessme1(f): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo women are not special, they are just too easy.
Once an Igbo lady likes you she gives you the green light without wasting time.
A yoruba lady will still be turning you upandan to test your seriousness.
Any man who doesn't have the luxury of time to dey 'shalaye' will just pick an Igbo lady to marry (it is not just about the yoruba men alone).

A yoruba girl who truly loves you will still be doing some shakara, Igbo girls don't have time for that.
You can date an Igbo girl and marry her within 3-4 months, you can't try that with a yoruba girl
Igbo guys are not even ready to date your girls.
Only few, like 0.4%

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
yommen:

Shebo na because this case was reported.

YES, KEEP REPORTING, NA ONLY UNA SEE WHITE MAN FOR NIGERIA.

IMPORT EVERY NONSENSE FROM THE WEST INTO YORUBA LAND.

DONT EXPECT THE REST OF US TO JOIN YOUR MADNESS AND MAKE I NO HEAR IGBO FOR UNA MOUTH.

BECAUSE THE NEXT THING NOW IS TO START POINTING TO IGBO AS IF WE ARE THE SAMETHING.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Hassanmaye(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Doxy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxI2OPKcwRc?si=_dGQcanXdEOYNdAM

A 44-year-old man broke down in tears during a live radio interview after DNA test showed he is not the father of all the kids his wife bore for him.

Mr Kola, from Ikire in Osun State, and his wife Toyin Arike have 4 children together – Ayomide, 16, Sarah, 12, and two other kids aged 8 and 5 years respectively.

DNA test was conducted on all 4 kids at the DDC DNA Diagnositic centre in Alakoko, Osogbo, and the result showed that Mr Kola is not the biological father of any of the kids.
That gender
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by shegzy1988(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Otilo angry shocked grin no hate
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Faposky95: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
onumadu:

Keep deceiving and consoling yourself. lol
Yoruba men follow Igbo women to steal Igbo genes and pass it to their children, while Igbo men avoid Yoruba women because they don't want Yoruba genes in their children. QED.
The day Yoruba men out-compete Igbo men in personal hustles is the day antelopes start feeding on lions.
Truth is that Igbo men are perhaps the most disciplined and restrained group of men in Africa when it comes to PICKING WIVES and sleeping with people's wives.
If not so, we for don change una entire population for South west. cool
Thank your stars particularly that Igbo culture frowns at sleeping with people's wife, else we for don breed you out of existence.
Also thank your stars that Igbo men are still monogamous which makes it possible for you to find some leftover Igbo women.
But we are seriously reviewing that monogamy culture.
When we finish the review everything will change.

Facts

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Ozommadu: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Burob:
You done do DNA on yourself, to be sure that you are really who you think you are?

Yes, you nko?
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Maliqcious: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men. Yoruba men capable Hmmmm… I know say on a neutral Yoruba men got game. Normal Yoruba man knows how to manipulate(not really negative) women.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.
The recent one that happened in my area involved as Igbo couple.

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Triangles1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo women are not special, they are just too easy.
Once an Igbo lady likes you she gives you the green light without wasting time.
A yoruba lady will still be turning you upandan to test your seriousness.
Any man who doesn't have the luxury of time to dey 'shalaye' will just pick an Igbo lady to marry (it is not just about the yoruba men alone).

A yoruba girl who truly loves you will still be doing some shakara, Igbo girls don't have time for that.
You can date an Igbo girl and marry her within 3-4 months, you can't try that with a yoruba girl

You nailed it, sure Igbo girl won't waste your time if she like you but Yoruba are full of shakara even when they love you.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Slurity(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
The results I have personally come across in our lab as a reproductive physiologist is clear that many men out there are impotent and don't even notice it. To make the matter worst, the women in most cases don't know either. They just keep sleeping around till they get pregnant not knowing the real owner.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Gidigrav(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
Am doing dna months after i give birt who get time for rurbish wicked soul is that woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? / Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 / Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.