Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,357 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Beef And Broccoli - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Beef And Broccoli (223 Views)

How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? / How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) / Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beef And Broccoli by alwaysyummy: 1:29am On Nov 05, 2023
If you love Asian takeout food you need to cook a dish created by Chinese immigrants who had settled in San Francisco. Beef and Broccoli is originate from a Chinese food called "Gai Lan Chao Niu Rou" (芥兰炒牛肉) - also known as Chinese Broccoli Fried Beef. It's very easy to make at home and delicious served over rice and better than takeout. Juicy and tender beef slices and fresh broccoli florets with sweet, tangy, garlicky soy sauce flavor will make your dinner exotic and adorn your dinner table! Substituting chicken for the beef works too. Skip the takeout order in Chinese restaurant and make this recipe in 25 minutes or less! We hope you will like Beef and Broccoli recipe.

Full recipe & ingredients - https://youtu.be/Tp5te-Z7afQ

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Food For This Hard Time; When Last You Had Cocoyam And Beans? / How Long Does Smoked Meat Last? / Oh, That's Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.