Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,271 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being (16610 Views)

Please Help Me Check If This Job Post Is Real At Cameroon / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by NaijaNaWaa: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2023
Ebelebe!!
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by Toby7(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2023
Saynoomore:
Which Nigeria are they referring to here? The same Nigeria with world's lowest minimum wage of $35?

Less than $35

Many employers in the private sector where the majority of jobs are located pay less than the minimum wage.

Many employers don't even pay salaries at the end of the month as agreed, pensions not remitted, no leave allowance, no medical insurance, no incentive for growth and so on.

Those who did this survey must have based their responses from a particular section of top tier workers in the country where salaries are juicy .

If this survey were representative, the results won't come out like this because what we see every day doesn't depict what is represented in this survey.

We can indeed do better

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by happney65: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2023
This is a Bulabalu statistics. It can never be correct.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by Artscollection: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2023
Oluwale report!!!
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by stano2(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You wish your country bad cus of one man ... you sef no go see goodness from the land... na sorry go fill the house of anyone that's wants this government to fail... they shall know no peace and ears crumbs from the land they curse
You are dumb and have fail to see the reality on ground.
You choose to be deceived and fed peanuts to hype de opposite.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by YourGFsnatcher: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2023
Saynoomore:
Which Nigeria are they referring to here? The same Nigeria with world's lowest minimum wage of $35?

My brother I'm still in shock
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by creolehunt: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You wish your country bad cus of one man ... you sef no go see goodness from the land... na sorry go fill the house of anyone that's wants this government to fail... they shall know no peace and ears crumbs from the land they curse

Where did he wish his country bad? Or you're just paranoid

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by creolehunt: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2023
You guys are missing the point. The survey isnt about wages, but about well being
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by Angelfrost(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Let me correct that backward level of thinking...!

You can wish and pray well for a nation yet suffer and die in penury while those insulting the nation and her leaders succeed and flourish.

Success is universally based on the principles of good fortune (luck), wisdom, and ingenuity... It is rarely influenced by dumb superstitions. cheesy

E go shock you say Buhari never wished Nigeria well, yet he is flourishing... Or you think Babangida wished Naija well?!! Lol.
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by bablon20(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2023
Maybe na Niger they intend to write. Lol!
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by Fearyourcreator: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Let me correct that backward level of thinking...!

You can wish and pray well for a nation yet suffer and die in penury while those insulting the nation and her leaders succeed and flourish.

Success is universally based on the principles of good fortune (luck), wisdom, and ingenuity... It is rarely influenced by dumb superstitions. cheesy

E go shock you say Buhari never wished Nigeria well, yet he is flourishing... Or you think Babangida wished Naija well?!! Lol.
Na una dey always cry here at the same time claiming multi millionaire... sebi you dey inside babangida head , oponu
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by Fearyourcreator: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2023
creolehunt:

Dey decieve yourself
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by Angelfrost(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2023
creolehunt:

His paranoia is utterly useless and misguided.

That's the sort of nonsense clerics and religious hustlers sell to their dumb sheep.

The people suffering the most today are the same ones that pray for and wish Nigeria and Nigerian leaders well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by Fearyourcreator: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2023
stano2:
You are dumb and have fail to see the reality on ground.
You choose to be deceived and fed peanuts to hype de opposite.
Another arindin... who you don help
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by Fearyourcreator: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2023
Onewazobia:

Do you really fear God?
Is this the reality on Ground?
Please fear God
Yes , I fear God
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by TLE900: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2023
Lies from the pit of hell. Please Check the Server.
omojoibo:
Nigeria and Cameroon rank 4th and 5th in the world for employee well-being, survey reveals

According to the McKinsey Health Institute’s 2023 survey released on Thursday, Nigeria and Cameroon secured the top positions in African countries for employee well-being, both recording an impressive rating of 69%, followed by Egypt at 63%.

The survey participants from Nigeria indicated that 72% were in good social health, 69% were in physical health, 79% were in spiritual health, and 79% were in mental health. The average globally was 57%.

Meanwhile, survey participants in Cameroon reported the lowest rates of burnout symptoms at workplaces at 9%. The global average of burnout was 20%. The survey participants from Cameroon also indicated that 74% were in good social health, 63% were in physical health, 84% were in spiritual health, and 80% were in mental health.

Turkey topped the list of countries with the highest employee well-being, while Japan came in last with 25%, according to the global poll. Turkey was highest at 78%, followed by 76% for India and 75% for China, as the report found that employees who had positive work experiences reported better holistic health, were more innovative at work, and had improved job performance.

Japan came in last in a global ranking of employees’ well-being, scoring 25% in the poll. The survey participants from Japan indicated that 30% were in good social health, 74% were in physical health, 24% were in spiritual health, and 42% were in mental health.

The report found that 22 per cent of employees are experiencing burnout symptoms at work across the 30 countries, although there are substantial variances between countries.
https://africa.businessinsider.com/local/careers/nigeria-and-cameroon-rank-4th-and-5th-in-the-world-for-employee-well-being-survey/1n389yp

Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by Angelfrost(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na una dey always cry here at the same time claiming multi millionaire... sebi you dey inside babangida head , oponu

Guy, quit talking like a dull unexposed kid. Haba!

I just told you facts up there... If you have evidence to the contrary, produce am.

No need for childish gutter language.

You can't force everyone to be patriotic or wish their country well... Even abroad, many people hate and vilify their nations and their leaders, yet keep succeeding well.

Your superstitions and reasoning are laughable. Take correction.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by Fearyourcreator: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Guy, quit talking like a dull unexposed kid. Haba!

I just told you facts up there... If you have evidence to the contrary, produce am.

No need for childish gutter language.

You can't force everyone to be patriotic or wish their country well... Even abroad, many people hate and vilify their nations and their leaders, yet keep succeeding well.

Your superstitions and reasoning are laughable. Take correction.
Para e grin
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by jrusky(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2023
Hello where is this coming from? You mean this Nigeria I'm right now or another Nigeria?

Yes, I support the current govt and I will not stop supporting it but this survey lack credibility I'm not sure they are referring to our own Nigeria.

This is just a distraction, we are in the process of rebuilding our country back so I see this report as a total detracting.
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by atobs4real(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2023
Saynoomore:
Some people will just sit down in their pit toilet and be doing unrealistic analysis.
Are they mad or something?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by Chetas81(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2023
SICK CITIZEN BELONG TO THE TWO COUNTRY
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by AoifeNightfall: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2023
This might be true

People talk about wicked employers in Nigeria but I've never worked for one before.
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by spy24(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2023
Japan ranking is true

Those people work 24/7
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by Menclothing: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2023
Lolz 😂
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by Navalsadiq(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2023
safarilove:
Even the devil is shocked at this news..
What an insult to those whose salaries are still being owed or underpaid.
you can say that again
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by Blackdisciple(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2023
Lolzzz world employees wellbeing
Another banger
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by SAMAJ: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2023
This implies that workers all over the world are seeing hell, if Nigeria known with it's crude employee welfare could rank 4th in the world.
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by NOwazobia: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2023
I never still understanding this report and where they exhumed their data from. undecided
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by NOwazobia: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
Any good news about this country, some people no like am... na thunder go fire una and una whole kinsmen
Paper good news?

Lie lie, I can't be brainwash with that.
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2023
Mtc heew, propa ganda as usual.

Isn't it the same Nigeria that her workforce planned to embark on strike(labour/industrial action) more than twice this year alone?
Re: Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being by zinaunreal(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2023
This must be a scam 😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Create 400,000 Jobs Via Pencils Making / Should I Take The Club Job? / Stanbic Bank Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.