Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding (5202 Views)

Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down / Destiny Etiko Makes Bundles Of Money Rain At Her Ekene Umenwa's Wedding (Video) / Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding by Manfromlasvegas(m): 4:35am On Nov 06, 2023
If I talk now, their marriage will scatter.

So make I close mouth
Re: Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding by Onyi22(f): 6:00am On Nov 06, 2023
fairplay90:
I pity the poor husband

Finally, fear Nollywood girls
But the husband just said that you should close your mouth grin cheesy
Re: Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding by chocboi78(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2023
This one just disgrace her husband 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding by Think9ja(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
Who that Moses guy be?
Me just de hear the name today walahi. Even the actress herself I just de hear the name for the first time.

Yes, I don't listen to Christian music but I know some names like Nathaniel Bassey, Blessing Chinwo, Mid Night Crew. Same for actors too. I know some names even though I don't know the movies they featured in.

All these names if they enter a room where I am, I won't recognise any of them.

So again, who is the Moses guy? Is he a fellow actor or an ex parading himself as a special guest?

This doesn't look good for the foundation of that marriage. But it is well

1 Like

Re: Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding by Bridget2233(f): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
On God
Re: Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding by Farfalla(f): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Just mute that audio and watch the video without even reading the accompanying story and one would conclude that she's a bride kneeling for her husband. lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding by GloriousGbola: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Farfalla:
Just mute that audio and watch the video without even reading the accompanying story and one would conclude that she's a bride kneeling for her husband. lipsrsealed

When I was in school guys regularly used authority religious figure to obtain buta chicks wey no open eye. Alfas and pastors

Cult leaders also have their pick of the harem. Charisma and smooth tongue goes a long way

As a matter of fact, I saw you in a vision. Report to my place for further consultations. Bring along a bottle of anointing oil.
Re: Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding by Farfalla(f): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
GloriousGbola:

When I was in school guys regularly used authority religious figure to obtain buta chicks wey no open eye. Alfas and pastors..

That crap about having "visions" of one's wife is still very common in some churches (around here). You have to ask yourself why Idris Elba and Kylian Mbappe never have these visions, meanwhile, the 3/10 dudes are always having marathon "visions" of women (usually ranging from 6.8/10 going up).

One has to wonder.
Re: Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding by Shaneroberts: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2023
Re: Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding by YesDaddy1: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Ehennn? cheesy

It's the way everyone, especially the men, are realising that a woman's respect and honor should be for her husband alone for me.

Shouldn't women honor every man, moreso a man of God, as the superior gender?

Yes, everyman.....only after your husband.
After God, no man on earth shd receive more honor than the husband

And for the husband, it is a bigger indictment on him as a man and as a leader if he cannot command such level of honour from his own wife-to-be.
100%.
If ur wife/wife-to-be cannot revere u like she does her boss/pastor/imam, then u've lost the race even b4 d blast of the whistle. I'm very sure that (apart from 'head giving') she has never knelt before her man before.

How would he be the head of a home? He's the badly trained up one here, because he's been failing and falling short of acceptable masculine standards long before now. He's not self-respecting in any way, and he doesn't look like he's ready for the marriage. He probably just wants to wear a wedding suit as a lifetime dream, not be a married man in any way.
100%
My ppl say ''what u won't allow/accept in the 2nd floor, na from 1st floor u dey reject am''.
This type of bride will obey the voice of her pastor over her husband. If she can 'loosegusrd' like this in public imagine how low she can go in private

And he should also deal with the spirit of jealousy and his feelings of inadequacies.

Is it anyone's fault that he's not as handsome, charismatic, rich, etc., as Moses? If he was a perfect man, his wife would be all over him and head-over-heels for only him. Women are visual creatures. You cannot expect her not to admire a good product - she's not blind. Don't choose an expressive woman and expect her to tame her personality and interests just to placate you. That is why you should make sure that you're the best of men when you're getting married. There are temptations and lures out there that can easily pull your wife away from you.

Abeg, he should chill. Also, is he not the one picked for the marriage? If the woman didn't want him in anyway, would she be getting married to him? undecided
Zero%
Who told u its because of 'handsomeness' that make her do what she did?

If na by fine-ness alone, Lori Harvey nor suppose dump Michael B. Jordan.

If na by '6-packs' alone, Delilah NIR suppose betray Samson.

A woman can forgo the 99% her man provides and elope/ 'get down' with a man who only provides the 1â„… her man is lacking.
Re: Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
Taleleyi?

Mtcheeeewwww.
Re: Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding by YesDaddy1: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
Egbon e ni!
cool
Magnoliaa:
Taleleyi?

Mtcheeeewwww.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benoit Louis Vuitton Will Only Go Out With A Lady With A Louis Vuitton Bag / Photos Of Uche Jumbo’s Wedding To Puerto Rican Kenny Rodriguez / Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.