Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option (26836 Views)

Gaza Is An Open-air Prison - Fmr USA President, Jimmy Carter (video) / Heritage Foundation Says US Military Is WEAK And Unable To Win War (Pics) / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by AlhajiCSO: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Isrealis just want land

Awon land grabbers

Ibo . Fulani and Jews love other people's land because they are landless Economic migrant

If Palestinians move away from Gaza strip, Isreal would change music and start kissing their ass

Problem is how do you relocate 2 million Palestinian from their homes

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2 Rule 2 Rule 19 same person as www.nairaland.com/Ms202310 www.nairaland.com/MS247 www.nairaland.com/Moh227 www.nairaland.com/Moh247 www.nairaland.com/Cruise777 www.nairaland.com/Curse777 etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Hananfine: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2023
Passionate888:
Level it and use it as an amusement park. That's a conquered territory. Just like the Fulanis used Illorin as a conquered territory

Then one day ignoland will be conquer territory. I hope you don't cry
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by TheSuperX(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2023
Kukutente23:
I can't agree less

But before that is done, all those who are supporting Hamas should gather at Gaza to stop the nuke from falling with their heads in the name of Allah
Allahu akbar!!
Look at what you typed and ask yourself if you made any sense. Ozuor!
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Blackdisciple(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2023
Kam buro uba ..! cry cry
Ya zama za'ayi mutuwa kenan

Honestly this shouldn't be happening walai.

Hamaz and Hezbollah objectives;
Wiping out Israel from the surface of the earth

Israeli objective;
Wiping Hamaz out from the surface of the earth

I pity kids on both sides walai cry cry
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Macelliot(m): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2023
Available9:
This is article seven of the Hamas charter.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Charter#:~:text=Article%207%20describes%20Hamas%20as,the%20First%20Arab%2DIsraeli%20War.

So, you believed in this rubbish you just quoted.

Even in Jewish books, it’s also written that they will control the world too..

My own opinion in this matter is ‘’Who ever controls AI, rules the world’’.

The world is moving faster toward Airtificial intelligence..

I don’t support the Jews, but the Jews has more advantages on AI than you Muslims..

WAKE UP..
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by nedu666: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2023
Wat a fool. If you nuke gaza, wind will blow the radiation back to lsreal so in your stupid attempt to kill Palestine you will kill all lsreali.

1 Like

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Banjoramos(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2023
huptin:
Why do moslems and arabs always start the story of the israel vs Palestine conflict from 1948? Does it mean that Isreal never existed before then? So where did David, Solomon, Jesus etc live? in heaven? Did the Koran not mention Israel several times? Moslems/Arabs and Taqqiyah are 5 and 6, they can lie to the dead!

Isreal should destroy Hamas once and for all, no need to prolong evil, you destroy evil the day you see it!

All those people you mentioned are all Palestinians and not Israeli because Israel never existed before 1948. You can see that the land Palestine still remains and maintain it name till today

1 Like

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by kay29000(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2023
huptin:
Why do moslems and arabs always start the story of the israel vs Palestine conflict from 1948? Does it mean that Isreal never existed before then? [b]So where did David, Solomon, Jesus etc live? in heaven? [/b]Did the Koran not mention Israel several times? Moslems/Arabs and Taqqiyah are 5 and 6, they can lie to the dead!

Isreal should destroy Hamas once and for all, no need to prolong evil, you destroy evil the day you see it!

Fiction and real history are different

1 Like

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by huptin(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2023
kay29000:

Fiction and real history are different

So even your koran is fiction, why not throw it away then at least the world will know some peace

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by obedience4(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Dittodat:
Hitler should have removed all these Jews from Earth. I have a new found respect for Hitler now.

Since Hitler failed, why don't you start from we're he stopped

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by ShangTsung000: 11:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Agritech:

They are making things difficult for their allies.
Now America and Europe can no longer condemn Russia because Israel brutality is making Putin look like a saint.

The West might not recover from this damage to their reputation.

But las las, to nuke Gaza should end a particular known terrorist groups. It's a welcome idea. In fact the West knows that Israel is fighting terrorism with brute force. There's still options of Ireland and deserts(Egypt,Libya,Saudi Arabia,Syria, Afghanistan, etc. Options Boku nau.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by cjudy(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Agritech:

Now America and Europe can no longer condemn Russia because Israel brutality is making Putin look like a saint.

First did Ukraine invade Russia and killing almost 1400 people before Russia attack them?

Now the Hamas invade Israel and killing 1400 people not animals ooooo human being like you and me and you feel sad when Israel retaliated.
Why starting a war you can’t finish?
For me, if the only option is to nuke Gaza, let them not delay in doing so. They should Nuke them as soon as possible, the world won’t fall.
Death to all terrorist who derives joy in killing innocent citizens

6 Likes

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by huptin(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Banjoramos:

All those people you mentioned are all Palestinians and not Israeli because Israel never existed before 1948. You can see that the land Palestine still remains and maintain it name till today

So how many times was Palestine mentioned in the Koran? How many times was Isreal mentioned? When did Rome name that place Palestine? Who was their ruler before Yasser Arafat?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Roger3D(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2023
ISREAL doesn't have the right to exist. The scum should be wiped out the face of the earth. Blood sucking terrorists

1 Like

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Dittodat: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2023
obedience4:

Since Hitler failed, why don't you start from we're he stopped

Another Hitler is coming for them sooner or later.
Now STFU and fvck off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by ablejesus26(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Isrealis just want land

Awon land grabbers

Ibo . Fulani and Jews love other people's land because they are landless Economic migrant

If Palestinians move away from Gaza strip, Isreal would change music and start kissing their ass

Ibo man..... this is no man's land

Fulani man .... This land belongs to Allah and danfodio

Jewish man ... This land was given to Isaac and his people, you must leave for us to come back after thousands of years wondering about

Moh247 just as life without terror makes no sense to a jihadist so is life meaningless to you without doing senseless tribal hate on nairaland grin

6 Likes

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Reference(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2023
That is a highly regrettable statement and condemnable on all fronts.
There should be an immediate de-escalation of the violence and a cease fire as soon as possible.
This war serves no purpose and by nature has no military solution outside mutually assured destruction.
Both sides should stop at once to let the innocent ones live.

If the sum of all intents is negotiations then it should start immediately.
No side will win this.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by jrusky(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2023
Anyhow you want to go about it pls do it all I care about is since Gaza had chosen Terrorist as their indegenes wiping Gaza out of the world map not a sin.

Anything terrorism I hate with passion, so if to wipe Gaza out is the only option do it now....

3 Likes

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2023
Okay this is hate speech, good thing this extremist is not involved in this war. But truthfully, there's no "uninvolved civilian in Gaza", it's why this animosity will never end between the two.

1 Like

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Gainman: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2023
Agritech:

Benjamin netayanhu has said it to d world that hamas made a mistake of his life. Do u understand what dat means. Isreal is not seeing Palestinians men, women, children, old or young d way you people are seeing them. Isrealis are seeing them as barbarians and future terrorists. So no one can stop them in dat mission to erase hamas.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by ShangTsung000: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2023
paramakina202:

The West strive in double standard and do not care about reputation.
The same West that indicted Putin for taken some Ukrainian kids to Russia for safety are supporting Israel onslaught in Gaza.

It's not an onslaught. They are attacking terrorism with a crude gorilla formation. Nuking should be that final blow naaaa. Execution style. NYC🇺🇸
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by engrchykae(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Isrealis just want land

Awon land grabbers

Ibo man..... this is no man's land

Fulani man .... This land belongs to Allah and danfodio

Jewish man ... This land was given to Isaac and his people, you must leave for us to come back after thousands of years wondering about

the same way Fulani wants Benue indigenes out of Benue

1 Like

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Fugazy2023: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2023
[i][/i]
Zooposki:
I’m just happy that when Israel has finished killing the Palestines and taking their land, they will bring out the Israeli Anti Christ that will deal with all these Nigerian Christians supporting them. Indeed Karma is real and is a bitch.

Singing, I have joy, joy in my heart, joy Joy joy. 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Nwaotu10(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2023
So everyone in Gaza is a terrorist grin
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Wizardslayer: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2023
Winters23:
grin

Israelis just want Arabs gone from Palestine.

I know Israel is the aggressor and occupying force but seeing what these religion of piss are doing in countries they have majority to others It have made me lose sympathy for Arabs.

If nuking them will chase them away so be it, they'll do the same without warning if the circumstances are reversed.
We should be thanking God and be grateful that Arab and Muslim nations don't hold any importance and not among the major players and not among the super powers in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Ms202309: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2023
engrchykae:
the same way Fulani wants Benue indigenes out of Benue

They even feed cows with other people's farm land and justify it in a useless way

1 Like

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Gainman: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2023
sammyj:
shocked what he said is too extreme and inhumane. While I support the right of Israel to defend herself , I also support the right for the children in Gaza to leave a good life.
Israel sees d Palestinian children as future terrorists. U see them as innocent children.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Way4orward: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2023
With this Israel is causing more problems for US

1 Like

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Jetland(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2023
Agritech:

This is a different case. Russian attacked Ukraine, not Ukraine attacking Russia. In the case of Hamas, they attacked Israel and Israel is retaliating.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by airfinance(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2023
If it happens that by chance a violence happened in yoir town, let's say a military personal is killed in yoir village, I pray the military roll in tanks and bomb the every single place and people living there, your relation inclusive..

Winters23:
grin

Israelis just want Arabs gone from Palestine.

I know Israel is the aggressor and occupying force but seeing what these religion of piss are doing in countries they have majority to others It have made me lose sympathy for Arabs.

If nuking them will chase them away so be it, they'll do the same without warning if the circumstances are reversed.

1 Like

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by westside365: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2023
jogojogo:
Isteal is brutal and don't care what the world feels
Where was the world when Palestine started the war. Mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Bigchristo: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2023
Agritech:
A minister from the extremist Otzma Yehudit party says one of Israel’s options in the war in Gaza is to drop a nuclear bomb on the Strip.

Asked in an interview with Radio Kol Berama whether an atomic bomb should be dropped on the enclave, Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu says “this is one of the possibilities.”

Eliyahu, of Itamar Ben Gvir’s far-right party, is not part of the security cabinet which is involved in the wartime decision-making, nor does he hold sway over the war cabinet directing the war against the Hamas terror group.

Eliyahu also voices his objection during the interview to allowing any humanitarian aid into Gaza, saying “we wouldn’t hand the Nazis humanitarian aid,” and charging that “there is no such thing as uninvolved civilians in Gaza.”

He backs retaking the Strip’s territory and restoring the settlements there. Asked about the fate of the Palestinian population, he says: “They can go to Ireland or deserts, the monsters in Gaza should find a solution by themselves.”

He says the northern Strip has no right to exist, adding that anyone waving a Palestinian or Hamas flag “shouldn’t continue living on the face of the earth.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/far-right-minister-nuking-gaza-is-an-option-population-should-go-to-ireland-or-deserts/
Christians supporting the idea of killing those living in Gaza City but forgot that the large numbers of Palestinians are Christians even our lord and personal savior (Jesus Christ) who we pray to is a Palestinian those who crucified him are Jewish (Israel) some of you don’t think, Israel is occupying Palestine land Jerusalem doesn’t belong to Israel that’s a Palestine land for crying out loud make una nor Dey mumu… let me see how the US n NATO will defend this atrocities and kick against Russia

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Girls Beat-up Iran Cleric Over Dress Code / UN Confirms Barrow As President Of Gambia / U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.