Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option (26841 Views)

Gaza Is An Open-air Prison - Fmr USA President, Jimmy Carter (video) / Heritage Foundation Says US Military Is WEAK And Unable To Win War (Pics) / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Bukola94: 5:27am On Nov 06, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Your research is all lies.
There are lots of sites on the internet that promote lies. Those are the places you got your "facts" .
If you said so, but what will I gain in lies,that is what you should ask yourself, don't people from Arab pagans chase prophet Muhammad out of Saudi Arabia to Madina? They Arabs from his tribe were hostile against him and even defeated him in war. They tried to kill him. All this are facts. No propaganda, I have been conversant with the internet since early year 2000s,so u think I visit sites that promote lies, u hate the truth, facts and u are a bias mind. Get out of my mention please
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Bukola94: 5:30am On Nov 06, 2023
Solitechworld:

Chat me up on WhatsApp and I will share it with you
08128227359 is my WhatsApp. We must expose the Israel terrorists and genocide against Hamas. And the Hamas terrorists that they said attack the Israel must be brought to books. They have ruin innocent people life and blood have been shed.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Ezekiel2122(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2023
lendahand:
read extensively about hamas.
Okay thanks. Actually, I don't have much interest in their problems. None of them will ever care about us too. Is just that, we're taking it as religious war despite that it's crystal clear that they are fighting over land. They'll quickly come to us in Africa and said they are killing your brothers there... Brothers that never care when they are killing is too
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Justiceleague1: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2023
bonechamberlain Alshaabaab Janjaweedd shut up your mouth:
angry
A Nuremberg style trial must be conducted for the IDF and all Israeli officials involved in this massacre/cleansing of Palestinians.

The west issued an ICC arrest on Putin for saving children. Netanyahu deserves whatever punishment Hitler's generals got.

Religion have destroyed the sense of reasoning and humanity of some Christians in Nigeria. These Jews you see in the Israeli government today hate Christians even more than Muslims. They are evil and their motive is not religious but political and economical. They want a regional war, to instigate another chaos in the middle East, but the Arabs are now wiser. This time they would bid their time and won't act based on the push of the enemy.

If Israel thinks it would go Scott free after this, they better wake up. As it stands now, there is nothing like international law as Israel has disobeyed all known international laws regarding conflict. Lets see how America and it's senseless hypocritical allies would impose sanctions on any country again after this ethnic cleansing.

This is not about religion or terrorism it's about land theft, corruption, business and depopulation.

angry
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Eidris01(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2023
Winters23:
grin

Israelis just want Arabs gone from Palestine.

I know Israel is the aggressor and occupying force but seeing what these religion of piss are doing in countries they have majority have made me lose sympathy for Arabs.

If nuking them will chase them away so be it, they'll do the same without warning if the circumstances are reversed.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by ezugegere(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2023
bonechamberlain:
have Israel or even the U.S. ever supported Nigerians during Buhari's misrule where Fulani herdsmen where running amok, killing Christians and occupying people's ancestral lands. Where was Israel?

Did Israel beg Nigerian Christians to support them? With or without the support of Nigerian Christians, Israel will fight their own fight and the time is coming when Nigerians will also fight their own fight against the jihardists... It's just a matter of time
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by RealEzee(m): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2023
Burob:
What Oblivious People like yourself are not aware of, is that the first recognized terrorists to carry out bombings & killings amongst the citizenry are the Jews, as well documented by the British.
book d next flight to gaza make IDF use u release new stats
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Mutigadara1: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2023
America is the number one terrorist organization in the world. Do you even know how USA came to be? Do you not know that USA was a place where the Brits dump there prisoners? Bro what exactly do you know about history? As an African you shouldn't be this naive, pls know those that don't love you. Don't just follow the western media up and down.
Winters23:

Yen yen yen . . .

They can continue with their jihad let’s see how it’ll work out for them.

USA, Russia and China have one thing in common: they don’t negotiate with terrorists, they unalive them!

1 Like

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by billyG(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
kennypedia:

Why would the same country fly it's military jet hundreds of kilometers to bomb a nuclear facility of another country that is yet to be assembled let alone operational thus undermining the economic development of its people.

Yet they would claim they are only responding to aggression.
Those weapons are build to use against them,attack is d best form of defense.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by kennypedia(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2023
billyG:

Those weapons are build to use against them,attack is d best form of defense.

Going by your analogy, who is the oppressed then? If I simply attack you because I think you might attack me then I'm only defending myself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Girls Beat-up Iran Cleric Over Dress Code / UN Confirms Barrow As President Of Gambia / U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.