Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option (26824 Views)

Gaza Is An Open-air Prison - Fmr USA President, Jimmy Carter (video) / Heritage Foundation Says US Military Is WEAK And Unable To Win War (Pics) / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by huptin(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dadimendino:

Jesus, David, Solomon etc were Palestinians.

So how come they were not called palestinians in any history book before 1948? Including both the bible and the Koran?

Even the Koran specifically mentioned that those prophets were sent to the children of Israel?

Who ruled the so called Palestine before 1948? That is before Yasser Arafat?

The Koran mentioned Israel several times but how many times did it mention Palestine?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Vado(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
What goes around comes around.

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Onewazobia(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Available9:
This is article seven of the Hamas charter.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Charter#:~:text=Article%207%20describes%20Hamas%20as,the%20First%20Arab%2DIsraeli%20War.

Na wa oo
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by jikins(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
emmydee:
Hamas was totally wrong in choosing to attack Israel. Hamas should have continued with the negotiation option rather than brutally attacking Israel. What were they thinking? Now some people are condemning Israel’s impunity. This is war. When you are brutally attacked by an enemy, you are expected to deploy all in your arsenal to defend yourself and to ensure the enemy does not attack you again. That is exactly what Israel is doing. Do not blame them, blame Hamas!

When Palestine were brutally attacked throughout this year you said nothing? When Palestine attack you start to talk tough. But its fine we all enjoy the blood of children because we support Israel. I'd say God will judge but its the same God who ordered the ethnic cleansing of people by Saul in the Bible.

I am not a creator but even I know the importance of each human life. The day you reduce humans to nothing just because of one thing or other say religion, race, or whatever you can easily kill and treat them like slaves. I used to wonder how the world could excuse slavery for so long but when I see how you guys reduce yourselves to nothing base on religious beliefs I understand.

When you kill, abuse and oppress people for so long obviously you will create monsters. Its the way it works acting surprised that these monsters are causing destruction in response is just you shelving responsibility. Yes Hamas made a mistake but Hamas is a small faction of Palestine people less than 5% yet you kill and maine the other 95%. Now if those who survive this great loss join Hamas and commit another gruesome attack again everyone will be shocked and start saying Isreal are the victims. But they have constantly create an environment that fosters such hatred and the creation of these monsters.

Someone gave a good example of boko haram going to the US and bombing it or committed atrocious acts then the US instead of finding them they start bombing all of Nigeria with impunity saying they want to kill boko haram.

That one self is not a perfect example but it does hold some water a more perfect example would be in the colonial times when we were colonised and we have a small rebel gtoup fighting the British. Instead of the British to deal with the rebels they begin to kill every Nigerian in sight. How will this not create more rebels and not repeat the same circle of violence?

But again its fine we are happy when people die so I am not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Masterito(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Stop talking nonsense. I am not sure you understand what Putin brutality looks like in Ukraine.
Agritech:

They are making things difficult for their allies.
Now America and Europe can no longer condemn Russia because Israel brutality is making Putin look like a saint.

The West might not recover from this damage to their reputation.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by excanny: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
A guy who isn't economical with the truth.

Nuking a terrorist is a deserved justice.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Padipadi(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
Burob:
That is why I called you a Hypocrite initially, you tried to portray that your support for Israel was not because of your follow follow Christianity religion, but everything you said in this nonsense above, points to that?
Let's agree am a hypocrite.
But as long as islamists are saying they are wicked, there are others that are more wicked than them. Death on people like you and islamists!
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
sammyj:
This should not be about who has more casualties than the other, it's about brothers killing one another which should be stopped by both parties!!!
which brothers? Israel and Palestine are not brothers, they are not related in anyway... Abeg no quote me with your biblical Isaac Ishmael crap... I'm never a religious bigot...
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Banjoramos(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
huptin:

So Palestinians owns Isreal land? So which land belongs to Israel? None? Where were the Israelites living? Heaven?

That place has been called Palestine right from time and it belongs to Palestinian the Jew, Arab, Christian etc and they live in Peace before those zionists came.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Bigchristo: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
Reference:

My concern about this conflict is not with regards to land.
Land issues in the Middle East have unending history.
A history of conquest and loss that leads back to antiquity.
Lands that have switched ownership endlessly by blood and war for all ages.

My concern is life, the precious lives lost in this avoidable conflict that otherwise can be solved by understanding and solidarity.
By negotiations and sacrifice.

As an objective Christian I do recognise that since Christ, ALL lives are precious to God and the loss of just ONE life is unacceptable.
Be it a Palestinian or an Israeli. Be it a Jew, Muslim, Christian or atheist.
Land will be inherited and left behind when a man dies.
But the state of his soul is important to God.

For those who support EVERYTHING that Israel does now, they should be circumspect.
I believe Israel was brought back to their homeland by prophecy but that prophecy was manifest to the world in a humanitarian rescue from the genocide of the Second World war.

The response to the needless slaying of millions of Jews out of hatred and bigotry was the instrument that brought the world to where it is now. So it is ironic that the victims of yesterday are the vanquishers of today.

Yes, Israel has a right to defend itself against its sworn enemies but in a manner that is proportionate and reasonable, that protects the lives of the innocent and vulnerable.

Only that will distinguish between its actions and the actions against its people 80 years ago.
You spoke really well and I admire your honesty in this matter, but some people don’t have such humanity anymore because they feel all Palestinian are Muslims and they should die, this conflict has been age long 75yrs now if am not mistaken I wonder why the world powers can’t put an end to this conflict instead they deploy more troops and weapons to further worsen the situation.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
The good news about all these things is that we are not only in the Endtime but the end of the endtime and all should amend their ways err it becomes late to repent.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by SirGod: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
sammyj:
shocked what he said is too extreme and inhumane. While I support the right of Israel to defend herself , I also support the right for the children in Gaza to leave a good life.
THEY ARE COMING BACK TO BECOME TERRORIST, IF THEY AREN'T.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by emmydee(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
jikins:

When Palestine were brutally attacked throughout this year you said nothing? When Palestine attack you start to talk tough. But its fine we all enjoy the blood of children because we support Israel. I'd say God will judge but its the same God who ordered the ethnic cleansing of people by Saul in the Bible.

I am not a creator but even I know the importance of each human life. The day you reduce humans to nothing just because of one thing or other say religion, race, or whatever you can easily kill and treat them like slaves. I used to wonder how the world could excuse slavery for so long but when I see how you guys reduce yourselves to nothing base on religious beliefs I understand.

When you kill, abuse and oppress people for so long obviously you will create monsters. Its the way it works acting surprised that these monsters are causing destruction in response is just you shelving responsibility. Yes Hamas made a mistake but Hamas is a small faction of Palestine people less than 5% yet you kill and maine the other 95%. Now if those who survive this great loss join Hamas and commit another gruesome attack again everyone will be shocked and start saying Isreal are the victims. But they have constantly create an environment that fosters such hatred and the creation of these monsters.

Someone gave a good example of boko haram going to the US and bombing it or committed atrocious acts then the US instead of finding them they start bombing all of Nigeria with impunity saying they want to kill boko haram.

That one self is not a perfect example but it does hold some water a more perfect example would be in the colonial times when we were colonised and we have a small rebel gtoup fighting the British. Instead of the British to deal with the rebels they begin to kill every Nigerian in sight. How will this not create more rebels and not repeat the same circle of violence?

But again its fine we are happy when people die so I am not surprised

I am a private individual but the moment I heard of the Hamas attack on Israel, I felt bad. Not because Israel suffered some losses but because I knew how Israel will respond. Isreali policies on Palestinians have been brutal especially in this present day. They are quite inhumane but yet, attacking or staging a war against Israel was not the best option. Continued negotiations should have been better. Palestine cannot stand a physical war with Israel. So that is my point and I believe if Palestine sustain negotiations especially on the access to food, drugs, and household needs, the world would someday convince Israel to submission. I am not in anyway in support of war. Do not misunderstand me Abeg oo.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Bukola94: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Solitechworld:

If only you can open your eyes to see beyond that sentiment of yours and what you are been fed by the media..

You will know, 9/11 was Carried out by IsRAEL Mosad, even British intelligence confirmed that….

ISIS was created and still being financed by the Israel….

Israel Mosad are well trained criminals, they can speak Arabic even more than some Natives…

ISIS members arrested in Iraq, Libya turned out to be Israeli MoSAD, I have video of the tinterrogation, if you care to watch , Buz me up on whatsapp…
the link to download the video of Israel terrorists
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by legitnow1: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
engrchykae:
not just words but even practices.
Such as spirituality, circumcision,and rulership by elders

PRECISELY, THAT IS MY OBSERVATION AND SOME OF THE MANY COINCIDENCES.

ALL NEEDS TO BE PROPERLY INVESTIGATED.

I THINK A SCHOOL OF HEBREW AND IGBO STUDIES WILL EXPLORE THE RELATIONSHIP.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Bukola94: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Who ever told you this fallacy was not right in his senses.
What concerned Jew with supporting Hitler. Someone who was determined to wipe them off the earth.
I suspect you are high on something.
Stop taking whatever you are taking.
It is not good for your health.
some Jews were his loyalists. He put them apart to lure the Jews and give him secrets. The plan is to massacred many and those that is loyalists will be murder anyway if it was successful. Guy go do more research on topic. Before you start foaming
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by EDOLUWA: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Agritech:

Now America and Europe can no longer condemn Russia because Israel brutality is making Putin look like a saint.

This is far from it because America and Europe are only being diplomatic, they are in support of Israel 100%
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by DOM7: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
You fight and run away you leave to fight another day.
You kill a snake and did not cut the head you are still in trouble.
Until the rotten tooth is remove completely no treatment will safe the mouth and the other teeth.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by dapadawee: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
jogojogo:
Isteal is brutal and don't care what the world feels
Israel was turn into a monster by evil hamas. Hamas did not kill animals they killed human beings so.

1 Like

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry
A Nuremberg style trial must be conducted for the IDF and all Israeli officials involved in this massacre/cleansing of Palestinians.

The west issued an ICC arrest on Putin for saving children. Netanyahu deserves whatever punishment Hitler's generals got.

Religion have destroyed the sense of reasoning and humanity of some Christians in Nigeria. These Jews you see in the Israeli government today hate Christians even more than Muslims. They are evil and their motive is not religious but political and economical. They want a regional war, to instigate another chaos in the middle East, but the Arabs are now wiser. This time they would bid their time and won't act based on the push of the enemy.

If Israel thinks it would go Scott free after this, they better wake up. As it stands now, there is nothing like international law as Israel has disobeyed all known international laws regarding conflict. Lets see how America and it's senseless hypocritical allies would impose sanctions on any country again after this ethnic cleansing.

This is not about religion or terrorism it's about land theft, corruption, business and depopulation.

angry
Keep deceiving yourself. ISRAEL will go scot free. The West keep on saying ISRAEL has right to self defense. As long as it was Hamas that entered and killed Isrealis, anything they see, they take. Although we don't want nuclear wars and it pains us to see innocent children die. But Truth is, Hamas does not care or value their people to bring war upon them, use them as human shield and still cry foul. Some persons can be daft mentally. As it stands now, who is loosing? You killed 1400+ ,they killed 9000+ and level your neighborhood. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Jeyun: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry
A Nuremberg style trial must be conducted for the IDF and all Israeli officials involved in this massacre/cleansing of Palestinians.

The west issued an ICC arrest on Putin for saving children. Netanyahu deserves whatever punishment Hitler's generals got.

Religion have destroyed the sense of reasoning and humanity of some Christians in Nigeria. These Jews you see in the Israeli government today hate Christians even more than Muslims. They are evil and their motive is not religious but political and economical. They want a regional war, to instigate another chaos in the middle East, but the Arabs are now wiser. This time they would bid their time and won't act based on the push of the enemy.

If Israel thinks it would go Scott free after this, they better wake up. As it stands now, there is nothing like international law as Israel has disobeyed all known international laws regarding conflict. Lets see how America and it's senseless hypocritical allies would impose sanctions on any country again after this ethnic cleansing.

This is not about religion or terrorism it's about land theft, corruption, business and depopulation.

angry
who go's to ICC for killing the sons of Muhammader? Abeg talk another thing jaree. The whole of Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan should be in ICC dusk.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by maasoap(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Go ahead, nothing do you, pig. We all knew the ultimate goal which is to eradicate all Palestinians to the last man standing and take 100% of their land and make it yours. May be you are losing the patient that comes with this slow, gradual and systematic approach which your country has been employing over the years.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by soccerlite: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Nuking should be one of the option of gaza

islamic terrorist group hamas is tired of attacking Israel

They should face the IDF

They started it in Oct 7
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by soqmeov: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
CondemnBattery:
Funny enough, Ukraine didn't strike Russia first. So your analogy is baseless.
Hamas brought this upon themselves
Ignorance! Google House of trade union burning in Odessa. An event in 2014 when Ukrainian nationalists burnt alive dozens of pro-Russian Ukrainians who are ethnic Russians. There's been a battle going on there since 2014 between Ukrainian nationalists/government (backed by the west) and donbas militias(ethnic Russians) who want sovereignity, with over 144,000 casualties on both sides. You might say the events in Ukraine is purely Ukraine's internal affairs, but if the Americans can go thousand of miles away from their border to "intervene" in conflicts that mostly shouldn't concern them, then Russia has every right to intervene in conflict just across her border involving Donbas people who are ethnic Russians. Events in Ukraine didn't start in 2022, it's been going on since 2014.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by ElSudani: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Winters23:
grin

Israelis just want Arabs gone from Palestine.

I know Israel is the aggressor and occupying force but seeing what these religion of piss are doing in countries they have majority have made me lose sympathy for Arabs.

If nuking them will chase them away so be it, they'll do the same without warning if the circumstances are reversed.

Right, just like Israel helped apartheid South Africa to develop nuclear weapons to be used on folks like you. What exactly did you do against Israel?
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by maasoap(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
jogojogo:
Israel is brutal and don't care what the world feels
That's because she has the backing of USA unconditionally.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Bukola94: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
The world need to apologize to Hitler.

He saw what many did not see.
He sees beyond us. He was a visionary. Wait the Israel or jews go use an Africa do T.P
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by maasoap(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Winters23:
grin

Israelis just want Arabs gone from Palestine.

I know Israel is the aggressor and occupying force but seeing what these religion of piss are doing in countries they have majority have made me lose sympathy for Arabs.

If nuking them will chase them away so be it, they'll do the same without warning if the circumstances are reversed.
That's all, thank you. You can put the rest of your garbage up your ass
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by maasoap(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
huptin:
Why do moslems and arabs always start the story of the israel vs Palestine conflict from 1948? Does it mean that Isreal never existed before then? So where did David, Solomon, Jesus etc live? in heaven? Did the Koran not mention Israel several times? Moslems /Arabs and Taqqiyah are 5 and 6, they can lie to the dead!

Isreal should destroy Hamas once and for all, no need to prolong evil, you destroy evil the day you see it!
At least, make your parents proud that they didn't waste money sending you to school.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by maasoap(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kukutente23:
I can't agree less

But before that is done, all those who are supporting Hamas should gather at Gaza to stop the nuke from falling with their heads in the name of Allah
Allahu akbar!!
Nigerian Christian will choose Israel if it comes to choosing between Israel and his parents grin grin grin. I'm not surprised.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Chetas81(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Agritech:

zelensky will soon surrender very soon
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Chetas81(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
maasoap:

Nigerian Christian will choose Israel if it comes to choosing between Israel and his parents grin grin grin. I'm not surprised.
they keep the slave mentality of Zionist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) / Girls Beat-up Iran Cleric Over Dress Code / UN Confirms Barrow As President Of Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.