Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option (26840 Views)

Gaza Is An Open-air Prison - Fmr USA President, Jimmy Carter (video) / Heritage Foundation Says US Military Is WEAK And Unable To Win War (Pics) / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by ElSudani: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Winters23:

The people living in southern Kaduna understands better, same as Northern Christian minorities.

You guys killls, maim and dismember body parts all in the name of religion.

You've met your match in Israel

grin

You are talking nonsense. The conflict between Palestinians and Israelis was never about religion just like it wasn't about religion between apartheid South Africa and the blacks.
By the way, I am a Christian and the jews are not particularly fond of Christians.

1 Like

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Chemlite: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
airfinance:
If it happens that by chance a violence happened in yoir town, let's say a military personal is killed in yoir village, I pray the military roll in tanks and bomb the every single place and people living there, your relation inclusive..

It happened in Nigeria to be precise Odi in Bayelsa State, OBJ send the military to level Odi.

Nothing new under the heavens!

Also, note that in Israel -Hamas' case, it was not by CHANCE but a coordinated plan by Hamas.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Tetraozonaitera: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
balisa1:

Whether you like it or not, Israel are evil people! They killed most of the prophets sent to them!

That is between them and God bro.

But is it lawful for anyone to enter a country and slaughter 1,400 people?

See, this is more than Religion.
It is about what is wrong or right.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by dappydozzy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
huptin:
Why do moslems and arabs always start the story of the israel vs Palestine conflict from 1948? Does it mean that Isreal never existed before then? So where did David, Solomon, Jesus etc live? in heaven? Did the Koran not mention Israel several times? Moslems/Arabs and Taqqiyah are 5 and 6, they can lie to the dead!

Isreal should destroy Hamas once and for all, no need to prolong evil, you destroy evil the day you see it!

Instead of asking questions, you are supposed you ask yourself a question why wasnt there conflict before 1948.The Isreal you read about in Bible and Koran are not the Jews that are inhabiting the Present day Isreal. The Jews are nomadic people just like Fulani, it is their quest for a homeland that brought about declaration of state of Isreal. Christ was born in Palestine. Palestine had existed for centuries. It stretches from Sinai as far as Jordan in the East. What you dont know is greater than you, bro. You cant know more than historians. Keep reading your Bible and quranic history. Pele.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Tetraozonaitera: 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bukola94:
some Jews were his loyalists. He put them apart to lure the Jews and give him secrets. The plan is to massacred many and those that is loyalists will be murder anyway if it was successful. Guy go do more research on topic. Before you start foaming

Your research is all lies.
There are lots of sites on the internet that promote lies. Those are the places you got your "facts" .
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by franchasofficia: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
This is how we will treat Northern Nigeria and Southwest once we get our independent country.

We will quietly develop nuclear capability and will use it to wipe out Northern Nigeria (Northwest and Northeast) and Southwest anytime they dare nonsense.

I support what this minister said angry
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Error401: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
okay, so Palestinians never existed in the same Bible and Quran?
And one thing is certain, one chased one away from their ancestral home. Jesus was born in Bethlehem which is a Palestinian state going by the same histroy you want to use.
huptin:
Why do moslems and arabs always start the story of the israel vs Palestine conflict from 1948? Does it mean that Isreal never existed before then? So where did David, Solomon, Jesus etc live? in heaven? Did the Koran not mention Israel several times? Moslems/Arabs and Taqqiyah are 5 and 6, they can lie to the dead!

Isreal should destroy Hamas once and for all, no need to prolong evil, you destroy evil the day you see it!
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by jikins(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
emmydee:

I am a private individual but the moment I heard of the Hamas attack on Israel, I felt bad. Not because Israel suffered some losses but because I knew how Israel will respond. Isreali policies on Palestinians have been brutal especially in this present day. They are quite inhumane but yet, attacking or staging a war against Israel was not the best option. Continued negotiations should have been better. Palestine cannot stand a physical war with Israel. So that is my point and I believe if Palestine sustain negotiations especially on the access to food, drugs, and household needs, the world would someday convince Israel to submission. I am not in anyway in support of war. Do not misunderstand me Abeg oo.

How do you negotiate with your oppressors that keep taking away your liberties. I remember what Obama said in his book that there won't be a 2 state solution or any other solution because both sides aren't on equal footing. A solution would mean both sides making concessions. What reason does Israel have to make concessions?

Look at the west bank Israel has continued to encroach and eat away at the small lands the Palestinians are managing, doing so with violence. Feeding this monsters in Palestine that they are so happy to label terrorists. If the Palestinians wait like you say by the time international community get its act together there won't be anything for them to negotiate for.

US is the problem, Trump and the republicans will never cave for the Palestinians only the Democrats can even begin to help but as you can see with Biden nothing comot. Obama tried to find a lasting solution but faced resistance everywhere. So say people like Ben Shapiro if you know him called Obama names.

US is the problem, with US there the international community is toothless. Hopefully if Isreal don't kill everyone in Gaza we will be back here again years from now with the Palestinians with less land and Isreal bombing whats left to bits. With part of the world condemning and holding protest again and with the other half edging Israel on to complete their ethnic cleansing of the 'terrorists'.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by jomoh: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Botragelad:
He has been suspended. That was a reckless statement, so nothing of such.

It is not a reckless statement according to the plans the US, UK, France and Israel have for Gaza. He only spoke out of turn.

Nuking Gaza is actually part of the plan they have and has been following since as far back as 40years ago.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Nwaikpe: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry
A Nuremberg style trial must be conducted for the IDF and all Israeli officials involved in this massacre/cleansing of Palestinians.

The west issued an ICC arrest on Putin for saving children. Netanyahu deserves whatever punishment Hitler's generals got.

Religion have destroyed the sense of reasoning and humanity of some Christians in Nigeria. These Jews you see in the Israeli government today hate Christians even more than Muslims. They are evil and their motive is not religious but political and economical. They want a regional war, to instigate another chaos in the middle East, but the Arabs are now wiser. This time they would bid their time and won't act based on the push of the enemy.

If Israel thinks it would go Scott free after this, they better wake up. As it stands now, there is nothing like international law as Israel has disobeyed all known international laws regarding conflict. Lets see how America and it's senseless hypocritical allies would impose sanctions on any country again after this ethnic cleansing.

This is not about religion or terrorism it's about land theft, corruption, business and depopulation.

angry

All this talk would have made sense if you JUST TAKE A FLIGHT TO PALESTINE FOR A FIGHT WITH ISRAEL.

If not, then stop joining the word "Christian" in your tantrums concerning Islam, a religion of wickedness, evil and sexual depravity.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by AsianTotal: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dadimendino:

Jesus, David, Solomon etc were Palestinians.
Do not bother yourself with those dumbbheadss. They know nothing.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by ezugegere(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry
A Nuremberg style trial must be conducted for the IDF and all Israeli officials involved in this massacre/cleansing of Palestinians.

The west issued an ICC arrest on Putin for saving children. Netanyahu deserves whatever punishment Hitler's generals got.

Religion have destroyed the sense of reasoning and humanity of some Christians in Nigeria. These Jews you see in the Israeli government today hate Christians even more than Muslims. They are evil and their motive is not religious but political and economical. They want a regional war, to instigate another chaos in the middle East, but the Arabs are now wiser. This time they would bid their time and won't act based on the push of the enemy.

If Israel thinks it would go Scott free after this, they better wake up. As it stands now, there is nothing like international law as Israel has disobeyed all known international laws regarding conflict. Lets see how America and it's senseless hypocritical allies would impose sanctions on any country again after this ethnic cleansing.

This is not about religion or terrorism it's about land theft, corruption, business and depopulation.

angry

Is the actions of Muslims in Nigeria and many other countries not enough to make us support Israel?
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by huptin(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
dappydozzy:

Instead of asking questions, you are supposed you ask yourself a question why wasnt there conflict before 1948.The Isreal you read about in Bible and Koran are not the Jews that are inhabiting the Present day Isreal. The Jews are nomadic people just like Fulani, it is their quest for a homeland that brought about declaration of state of Isreal. Christ was born in Palestine. Palestine had existed for centuries. It stretches from Sinai as far as Jordan in the East. What you dont know is greater than you, bro. You cant know more than historians. Keep reading your Bible and quranic history. Pele.

How come Palestine was not mentioned in history until the Roman emperor named it so?

Is Palestine an arabic world?

The present jews shares the same DNA with the arabs, in fact science have established the fact that they share the same ancestry with the arabs! (Google is a click away)

What history book have you been reading? the one that started in 1948 and told you that Israelites are europeans and nomadic?

Who wrote the book?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Chetas81(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Masterito:
Accepted to talk what exactly? Lol.
go to YouTube you will see what Putin said before the war start subtitles in English language
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by bigtt76(f): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Werey ....what if all the people they are targeting are no longer there? angry

Agritech:
A minister from the extremist Otzma Yehudit party says one of Israel’s options in the war in Gaza is to drop a nuclear bomb on the Strip.

Asked in an interview with Radio Kol Berama whether an atomic bomb should be dropped on the enclave, Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu says “this is one of the possibilities.”

Eliyahu, of Itamar Ben Gvir’s far-right party, is not part of the security cabinet which is involved in the wartime decision-making, nor does he hold sway over the war cabinet directing the war against the Hamas terror group.

Eliyahu also voices his objection during the interview to allowing any humanitarian aid into Gaza, saying “we wouldn’t hand the Nazis humanitarian aid,” and charging that “there is no such thing as uninvolved civilians in Gaza.”

He backs retaking the Strip’s territory and restoring the settlements there. Asked about the fate of the Palestinian population, he says: “They can go to Ireland or deserts, the monsters in Gaza should find a solution by themselves.”

He says the northern Strip has no right to exist, adding that anyone waving a Palestinian or Hamas flag “shouldn’t continue living on the face of the earth.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/far-right-minister-nuking-gaza-is-an-option-population-should-go-to-ireland-or-deserts/
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by crixlight2(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Winters23:
grin

Israelis just want Arabs gone from Palestine.

I know Israel is the aggressor and occupying force but seeing what these religion of piss are doing in countries they have majority have made me lose sympathy for Arabs.

If nuking them will chase them away so be it, they'll do the same without warning if the circumstances are reversed.
Imagine that USA , Russia and Britain na Muslim countries Wetin you think go don happen to the whole world
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by chaloskyx: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
thats nice go agead and do it first and watch what happens.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Manfromlasvegas(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wetin dey always pain me na the people wey dey support Israel. I no blame the man, na Israeli him be so him get excuse. But you wey no be Israeli what is your excuse for supporting this blatant ethnic cleansing, land grabbing and theft? Yesterday na the Jews, today na the Palestinians, tomorrow e fit be you.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by MomohMrMoore: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Its clear Arab world should pursue their Nuclear programme and Intercontinental ballistic missiles with Russia and Nkorea. Immediate future war will be nuclear. Israel can nuke gaza and Tel Aviv and Jerusalem etc can be nuked as well. We will all nuke one another out of existence.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Manfromlasvegas(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
crixlight2:

Imagine that USA , Russia and Britain na Muslim countries Wetin you think go don happen to the whole world

Nothing go happen. There was a time Muslims ruled and were the strongest during the middle ages. They were much nicer to their conquered territories than the christians. Heck Jews preferred Muslims to christians because the Muslims treated them much better.

1 Like

Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by babajero(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Winters23:
grin

Israelis just want Arabs gone from Palestine.

I know Israel is the aggressor and occupying force but seeing what these religion of piss are doing in countries they have majority have made me lose sympathy for Arabs.

If nuking them will chase them away so be it, they'll do the same without warning if the circumstances are reversed.
Palestinians are not Arabs, Arabians has disowned them long ago.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Risingsunn: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Burob:
My ancestors where enslaved both physically & mentally by Oyibos from Europe, that is why I speak English, & was born a Christian.
quote me again and thunder will fire you.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Baatunde(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
I am loathe to use insults in my response, but I have always said I make exception when necessary. Are any of the fake items you posted here your rebuttal to the facts that I have provided you from your Bible that your God is a racist and violent God? If anyone is suffering insanity it is you because you are hot even coherent in your response.

My understanding of your rantings is that you have accepted that your 'God' is racist and violent giving other people's land to his 'beloved' and asking them to kill without impunity when taking over the land as if those people were created by a different 'God' . See below for more from your vengeful , hateful and violent God, no wonder the IDF already following the steps of the Crusaders have inspiration for their wanton destructive acts

The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords." (Hosea 12:16)

3 and say to her: 'This is what the LORD says: I am against you. I will draw my sword from its scabbard and cut off from you both the righteous and the wicked.
4 Because I am going to cut off the righteous and the wicked, my sword will be unsheathed against everyone from south to north.
5 Then all people will know that I the LORD have drawn my sword from its scabbard; it will not return again.' (Ezekiel 21)

And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the LovePeddler, she profaneth her father:[b] she shall be burnt with fire. (Leviticus 12:2)[/b]

"You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me" Exodus 20:5

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36).

Before you condemn one religion can you explain why the 'God' in your Bible is such a vindictive, aggressive, violent, unjust and bloodthirsty being who even found it difficult to forgive a simple sin of disobedience until he allowed his "only son" to be hanged like a common criminal so that his blood will cleanse the sins of another?

I dare you tonight to gather your family especially your young one before going to bed tonight and do Bible study together reading the following from the 'inspired words' of your God: in Solomon8: 8-10

8 We have a little sister,
and she has no breasts.
What shall we do for our sister
on the day when she is spoken for?
9 If she is a wall,
we will build on her a battlement of silver,
but if she is a door,
we will enclose her with boards of cedar.
10 I was a wall,
and my breasts were like towers;
then I was in his eyes
as one who finds[d] peace.

And finally to answer one of your questions, NOBODY in their fright frame of mind would believe that all these violent and malicious words were dictated or inspired by the same God we all know as just, kind merciful. Where is the justice in punishing innocent children for the offence of their fathers even up to the third generation ? IS that the God you worship? So, yes all these Prophets existed and lived by the dictates of the One True God and all you read about them in your Bible are the fabricated words of a racist people who think only they are the beloved in the eyes of God

OkukoIgbo:

I keep saying it, Islam is a form of mental illness.
Check how you reason in Islam whether it shows any sense that you are normal or sane.

I am still asking of the prophets of Islam which includes,
Adam,

Idris (Enoch),
er, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mothe[/b]r-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36).
Nuh (Noah),

Hud (Heber),

Saleh (Methusaleh),

Lut (Lot),

Ibrahim (Abraham),

Ismail (Ishmael),

Ishaq (Isaac),

Yaqub (Jacob),

Yusuf (Joseph),

Shu’aib (Jethro),

Ayyub (Job),

Dhulkifl (Ezekiel),

Musa (Moses),

Harun (Aaron),

Dawud (David),

Sulayman (Solomon),

Ilyas (Elias),

Alyasa (Elisha),

Yunus (Jonah),

Zakariya (Zachariah),

Yahya (John the Baptist),

Isa (Jesus)

and Muhammad.

Peace be upon them all except the last which I consider a drug addict and demented fellow.
But if quoran recognized all these prophets, where were they living in the times they existed.
It is the only question that that will start to set things straight or didn't mohammed put reference for them or he just copied the bible for noting?

Or is Islam built on lies, hypocrisy and insanity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDs58krKXm0&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2F&source_ve_path=MA&feature=emb_rel_end

prophet mohammed is a pig, allah is a dog and Islam is a form of mental illness. Death to all Islamic terrorists.

See una scholar and how he reasons down here, you will be worse that I am very very sure.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by ElSudani: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Winters23:

Lols

unprovoked when you said I`m talking nonsense in a post i did`nt mention you

I didn't curse you, just letting you know that you were talking nonsense.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by OkukoIgbo: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Baatunde:
I am loathe to use insults in my response, but I have always said I make exception when necessary. Are any of the fake items you posted here your rebuttal to the facts that I have provided you from your Bible that your God is a racist and violent God? If anyone is suffering insanity it is you because you are hot even coherent in your response.

My understanding of your rantings is that you have accepted that your 'God' is racist and violent giving other people's land to his 'beloved' and asking them to kill without impunity when taking over the land as if those people were created by a different 'God' . See below for more from your vengeful , hateful and violent God, no wonder the IDF already following the steps of the Crusaders have inspiration for their wanton destructive acts

The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords." (Hosea 12:16)

3 and say to her: 'This is what the LORD says: I am against you. I will draw my sword from its scabbard and cut off from you both the righteous and the wicked.
4 Because I am going to cut off the righteous and the wicked, my sword will be unsheathed against everyone from south to north.
5 Then all people will know that I the LORD have drawn my sword from its scabbard; it will not return again.' (Ezekiel 21)

And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the LovePeddler, she profaneth her father:[b] she shall be burnt with fire. (Leviticus 12:2)[/b]

"You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me" Exodus 20:5

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36).

Before you condemn one religion can you explain why the 'God' in your Bible is such a vindictive, aggressive, violent, unjust and bloodthirsty being who even found it difficult to forgive a simple sin of disobedience until he allowed his "only son" to be hanged like a common criminal so that his blood will cleanse the sins of another?

I dare you tonight to gather your family especially your young one before going to bed tonight and do Bible study together reading the following from the 'inspired words' of your God: in Solomon8: 8-10

8 We have a little sister,
and she has no breasts.
What shall we do for our sister
on the day when she is spoken for?
9 If she is a wall,
we will build on her a battlement of silver,
but if she is a door,
we will enclose her with boards of cedar.
10 I was a wall,
and my breasts were like towers;
then I was in his eyes
as one who finds[d] peace.

So why did fake prophet mohammed at 58 drag little 9 year old Aisha who was playing with her doll to start penising her?
Am sure she hasn't developed breast then so what kind of dark perverted paedophile is that?

Lets not talk of the idiot instructing you guys to marry only 4 wives but he married 11, was he that of a sex maniac?
No wonder he loose guarded trying to rape zaynab who poisoned him to a painful dog type of death.

He is a worthless dog, so imagine how meaningless and useless his followers will be.
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by maasoap(m): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
huptin:

I know that at least if am not older than your parents, i am surely richer and smarter than them...if they had given you a good education you wont be insulting your superiors like someone bred in the gutter.

Son of fools!
Hmmm! How old are you again because I didn't catch it the first time you mentioned it. Ode
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by maasoap(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kukutente23:

And how is it your problem?

It's better than choosing a murderer and rapist who encourages his followers to kill for him
Now tell me, which or who will you choose between Israel and your parents if it comes to that. Don't lie!
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Kukutente23: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
maasoap:

Now tell me, which or who will you choose between Israel and your parents if it comes to that. Don't lie!
You tell me how it's your problem first before I oblige you
Then you can explain why you think a rapist and a murderer is the best person to show you the way to God
Re: Israel Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu: Nuking Gaza Is An Option by Baatunde(m): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Once again I take your response as an acceptance of everything I have quoted from your Bible about your 'God' being racist, vindictive, unjust and bloodthirsty. That is enough for me, thanks for the response. Whatever you think of or call Prophet Muhammad is your opinion and unfortunately there is nothing you can do other than moan about it, unless you have the means to wipe out 1.5 billion muslims from the face of the earth.

I am not going to engage you on that, even the Jews till present time believe that Mary was raped by a Roman centurion and was too ashamed to own up and that was why she was claiming virgin birth, so you see, insinuations and innuendos didn't start today. A lot of rubbish you are quoting here are well known from books written by Orientalists, but has that ever stopped the wave of massive conversion to the religion of Islam, NO

https://www.politico.eu/article/former-dutch-anti-muslim-politician-converts-to-islam-joram-van-klaveren/#:~:text=A%20former%20member%20of%20Geert,%2C%E2%80%9D%20he%20told%20Dutch%20radio.

OkukoIgbo:

So why did fake prophet mohammed at 58 drag little 9 year old Aisha who was playing with her doll to start penising her?
Am sure she hasn't developed breast then so what kind of dark perverted paedophile is that?

Lets not talk of the idiot instructing you guys to marry only 4 wives but he married 11, was he that of a sex maniac?
No wonder he loose guarded trying to rape zaynab who poisoned him to a painful dog type of death.

He is a worthless dog, so imagine how meaningless and useless his followers will be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Girls Beat-up Iran Cleric Over Dress Code / UN Confirms Barrow As President Of Gambia / U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.