Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Concept Of Destiny Helper Is Not Biblical!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Concept Of Destiny Helper Is Not Biblical!!! (110 Views)

Trinity Is Not Biblical / Using Microphone In The Church Is Not Biblical: The Apostles Never Used It / Infant Baptism Is Not Biblical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Concept Of Destiny Helper Is Not Biblical!!! by chiedu7: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2023
I know that many Nigerians pray for a destiny helper, but I can't find destiny helper in the bible.

The bible is clear not to look to man for help.

Psa 60:11
Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.

Psa 108:12

In fact looking to man for help is damning

Jer 17:5
Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

So why would anybody want to curse themselves by praying for destiny helper?

By the way do other countries pray for destiny helper or is it just a nija problem ❓️

2 Likes

Re: The Concept Of Destiny Helper Is Not Biblical!!! by Bubu4Sea: 9:42am On Nov 05, 2023
chiedu7:
I know that many Nigerians pray for a destiny helper, but I can't find destiny helper in the bible.

The bible is clear not to look to man for help.

Psa 60:11

Psa 108:12

In fact looking to man for help is damning

Jer 17:5
Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

So why would anybody want to curse themselves by praying for destiny helper?

By the way do other countries pray for destiny helper or is it just a nija problem ❓️
Interesting point of view

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Solution Encounters / Bible Quiz: How Much Of God's Word Do You Know? / A Night Prayer Before Bed #short #prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.