Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela (1811 Views)

NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe / NNPCL To Cut Fuel Import From August / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by tsdarkside(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Olodo rabata

Nigeria consists of just South West and South East.

How hollow can a skull and brain get.

Tueeeh

I sheet and pee on your head.

olodo tuela....

dodo united south east....
when it comes to business,better una sharrap in una region....

awon olomo deveropers by force....
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by RepoMan007: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
nairalanda1:

Ghana ,Niger, South Africa have working refineries because they sell fuel at a profit.
hmmmm...
So how are the refineries refining what we subsidize making their own profit?
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by dominic17: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
What did Buhari use the money from crude oil to loan deal do? Who approved it?
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by SouthSouth1914: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
successmatters:
We are watching keenly, and buying dollars because these people are not honest grin

Dollar will be selling for 7k next year

Niger Delta people will know the real meaning of hopelessness soon.

Solve your personal issues before involving the people of the ND. Trying to drink Panadol for another man’s headache! Stop embarrassing yourself in a public forum!
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by Nicepoker(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Please before I vent my anger in ignorance, why do we have to import crude oil when we produce it locally.

can't we prioritize local supply to our local refineries over external supply? Or is it obligatory to supply external for the sake of dollars?

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.
The crude has been sold up front. During buhari administration.
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by DeadCountry: 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yorubanomics and fulaninomics laid bare. Empty brains ruling over Biafrans because of the foolish decisions of some useful idiot Igbos.
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by Dannykool(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
seunmsg:
Can’t we just increase production instead of importing crude that we have naturally? How do we save forex if we start importing crude again?
Exactly what I wanted to ask o.
We hv enough oil Wells to increase our crude production.
Unfortunately IOCs are not doing enough s I would have thought since the covid breakout.
They reduced servicing ships in their platforms. Even onne one can count ships alongsiding at the port.
We can do better
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by successmatters(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Solve your personal issues before involving the people of the ND. Trying to drink Panadol for another man’s headache! Stop embarrassing yourself in a public forum!

So, where am I before? I am Niger Delta.
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by Gerhards: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
successmatters:

You don't know anyone who disagreed with those animals in human skin will tag you Igbos. their foolishness has no limit grin

1 Like

Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by Lifestone(m): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
successmatters:
We are watching keenly, and buying dollars because these people are not honest grin

Dollar will be selling for 7k next year

Niger Delta people will know the real meaning of hopelessness soon.
Why are you guys such a Prophet of doom. You always wish this country bad. This is sad.
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by Christistruth00: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
No Source Fake News
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by SouthSouth1914: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
successmatters:

Go Bleep yourself in the asss!!
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by Gerhards: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

We know your problem, Yaba left is what remain now grin
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by uniquetechng: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by Gerhards: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
uniquetechng:
what makes it fake news ?

https://guardian.ng/news/kaduna-dangote-bua-refineries-may-source-crude-oil-from-abroad/

You shouldn't have done that, these are people who think every country is build on propaganda, Fulani/hausa and large percentage of Yorubas has done so much damage to that country hence why no progress. time will come when everybody will beg for separation of Nigeria including the politicians, we are getting there slowly grin grin grin
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by successmatters(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Northerner, using south south1907 moniker won't hide the fulani in you.
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by Spandau: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
OneCandleAway:

But I though they claimed discovery of crude in the north. Even if you want to borrow can't they use the crude in a particular state to borrow and feed the new refineries with crude for another newly nuscovered state

Except they are lying ......

You know they were lying. Its all politics. The North will use anything to play politics.
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by NaMe4: 3:21am On Nov 06, 2023
Even though the price of crude is set to drop to ~$45 to $50 per barrel by mid 2024, would there be any economic advantage importing crude?
Re: NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela by femicyrus(m): 4:09am On Nov 06, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Please before I vent my anger in ignorance, why do we have to import crude oil when we produce it locally.

can't we prioritize local supply to our local refineries over external supply? Or is it obligatory to supply external for the sake of dollars?

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.
It is obvious u don't understand crude oil swap mentioned in the post.
Our crude has been mortgage for loan by previous administration.
Instead of dollars repayment, the loaner collect crude oil instead free for as long as the dollar equivalent in loan remains.
Hence, if you need crude oil for local refinery, you have to buy from outside.
The damage buhari did to Nigeria cannot be qualified

(1) (2) (Reply)

Size Of Bayelsa State In Comparison To Rivers State... (photos).. / Rare Astronomical Event - Two Moons On August 27 / Murder Of Nigerian Businessman In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.