Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church (29016 Views)

'How My Daughter Gabriella Sokari Tolofari Went Missing During Prayer In Bonny' / Robbers Who Attacked Ogun Church Worshippers During Vigil Arrested. PHOTOS / Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by izubext007: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
MFM who always impose fasting and prayer on their members almost every month

1 Like

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by spencekat(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
Oromoni619:
[right][/right] :Di tongue

Nawaooo

Death everywhere,reason I eat and do the right thing also,
Mk money and enjoy your life, nothing dey inside

B#tting is been helping me I swear

[/b]Take Liverpool straight win
Sporting dnb

Madrid dnb[b]

That's 1.5odds

Frees

Contact me for your daily odds
Small odds. Why DNB Madrid and Sporting too?Straight win for both games will fetch better odds together with Liverpool straight win.
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by phorget(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
When they will be shouting ”fall down and die!”.
Now mama has fell down and died so I guess their prayers have been answered.
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by MrColdsweat: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hunger in the land.
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Ayobeck(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
Paradise straight,d end meet her in worshipping God..not in worthy materials..
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Seamoon(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
that is so sad.

may her soul rest in perfect peace

amen.
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Blitzking: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
post=126803214:
Update From . COM

A Female worshipper identified as Bisi Adewumi of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries reportedly slumped during a prayer session at the church auditorium in the Ibafo area of Ogun State.

The Worshipper, who was described as a 75-year-old woman by the Ogun State Police Command, was said to have later lost her life while receiving treatment at a government hospital in Sagamu. Probably a known hypertensive who hasn't been compliant with her drugs suspect a Ventricular fibrillation

The Police said the incident was reported to its Ibafo division by the Head of Security, Pastor Ekikere Esiere, attached to the prayer city, located along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, on Friday.

The Command stated that Esiere claimed the deceased was immediately rushed to the church clinic for medical attention after she slumped at about 5:30 p.m. on Thursday.

Subsequently, the deceased was said to have been further referred to the Sagamu General Hospital, where she was said to have been later pronounced dead while receiving treatment on Friday.

Meanwhile, in a chat with PUNCH Metro on Saturday, the State Police Public Relations Officer, Omolola Odutola, said the corpse had been deposited at the hospital morgue.

“No relatives of the deceased had come to claim the body yet. She’s suspected to be a 75-year-old woman. In the meantime, the investigation is still ongoing,” she stated in a WhatsApp message on Saturday.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/worshiper-slumps-dies-during-prayer-in-ogun-church/%3famp
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Blitzking: 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Most likely a known hypertensive with underlying Coronary artery disease who subsequently developed a v fib.
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Adewale1603(m): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
@75 she don try. Some people didn't even reach 60
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by bigjj: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
How does this become a news?
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Maxtipulation(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
That state and region is the HQ of bad things

I fear who no fear this poeple will hydraulic soup.
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by dkidd: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Always mind ur health no matter what.

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 1:2 KJV

Even God wishes us that. Naturally Nigerians are not health conscious until something terrible happens
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Checkwell: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
enipe:
So sad to hear.

I'm in a terrible situation this morning and urgently need help. My 2-year-old daughter has a very high fever, and we couldn't sleep last night. I desperately want to take her to a nearby hospital, but financial constraints are preventing me from doing so. I've been holding her close to my chest as she breathes rapidly and has a high temperature. If anyone can assist in any way, please do. I feel completely helpless because my husband is no longer here.

2 19 3 1 33 2 51
Zenith.
Mary.

Scammer!

1 Like

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Hollyharjii: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
spencekat:
Our then chapel prefect in secondary school slumped and died in a church. He was aged 19.

Inside 🌎

May the dead continue to rest in peace

May God's protection never cease in our lifes for millisecond 🙏
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Yong4ever: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
post=126803214:
Update From . COM

A Female worshipper identified as Bisi Adewumi of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries reportedly slumped during a prayer session at the church auditorium in the Ibafo area of Ogun State.

The Worshipper, who was described as a 75-year-old woman by the Ogun State Police Command, was said to have later lost her life while receiving treatment at a government hospital in Sagamu.

The Police said the incident was reported to its Ibafo division by the Head of Security, Pastor Ekikere Esiere, attached to the prayer city, located along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, on Friday.

The Command stated that Esiere claimed the deceased was immediately rushed to the church clinic for medical attention after she slumped at about 5:30 p.m. on Thursday.

Subsequently, the deceased was said to have been further referred to the Sagamu General Hospital, where she was said to have been later pronounced dead while receiving treatment on Friday.

Meanwhile, in a chat with PUNCH Metro on Saturday, the State Police Public Relations Officer, Omolola Odutola, said the corpse had been deposited at the hospital morgue.

“No relatives of the deceased had come to claim the body yet. She’s suspected to be a 75-year-old woman. In the meantime, the investigation is still ongoing,” she stated in a WhatsApp message on Saturday.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/worshiper-slumps-dies-during-prayer-in-ogun-church/%3famp
it's either she was hypertensive or diabetic, she might even combine both, and who knows she might be fasting too which could lead to low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) which could have made her slumped, being spiritual doesn't mean one should not take his or her medication... May her soul rest well!
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the family of the deceased.

Live ready.
Life is like a vapour. Here today and gone the next minute.
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
The breath in you is not sustained by the food you eat
The breath in you is not sustained by Exercise.
The breath in your Nostril is not sustained by visiting your doctor or Medical prescriptions.

Dont be too comfortable in this world. This world is not our Home.
A Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST is the Greatest gift to your soul.

A person who is sick or unwell needs medical care, not spiritual care.

Stop deceiving people abeg.

Christ said the same.
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by daygee12: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the family of the deceased.

Live ready.
Life is like a vapour. Here today and gone the next minute.
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.

The breath in you is not sustained by the food you eat
The breath in you is not sustained by Exercise.
The breath in your Nostril is not sustained by visiting your doctor or Medical prescriptions.

Life is a Gift from God. Live it in preparation for Eternity.

Dont be too comfortable in this world. This world is not our Home.
A Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST is the Greatest gift to your soul.

Mumu instead of u to encourage them to go to hospital 🏥 when they are sick u are here deceiving people
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Chetas81(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
post=126803221:
What Is Really Happening Inside Our Church?

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS
THE SO CALLED ZIONIST WHO BRING THE CHURCH DON'T COLLAPSE INSIDE THEIR CHURCH
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by AkumTemi: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
enipe:
I am sincere here. Please assist me with anything sir

The story is not real
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Oromoni619: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
spencekat:
Small odds. Why DNB Madrid and Sporting too?Straight win for both games will fetch better odds together with Liverpool straight win.

Bros I play safe,real safe, reason I win back to back, with little loses
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Godmind2022(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
post=126803214:
Update From . COM

The Worshipper, who was described as a 75-year-old woman by the Ogun State Police Command, was said to have later lost her life while receiving treatment at a government hospital in Sagamu.

Blaming the church for this is myopic. Death can occur any time, anywhere, anyhow when your time is due.
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Calitoscassius(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jesus killed him
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Georgejeez: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
But what is a 75 year old doing inside Mountain of fire and smoke ,,, church that like imposing fasting and violent prayers every month .

Anyway she has gone to be with her maker .
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Donedeal1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
75+standing up for several hours
Probably on an empty stomach
Suffering from some age related issues
Stuffy hall.
Slump and go to rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by gabbasin: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
You pray, you'll die.
you don't pray, you'll still die
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by bewla(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
post=126803221:
What Is Really Happening Inside Our Church?

Don't Forget, Naija-Cover Bring This SAD NEWS
Most people are sick and new
Only no money to go hospital

Health care far
General na no go area

1 Like

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Godogodoricious: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
This sad news was brought by………….!
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by caye(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
Sagamu General Hospital; is usually said to be a glorified mortuary: no adequate doctors, few functional equipment, poor working environment.

So pitiful.
She could have underlying health issues: high blood pressure, diabetes etc.

Binding demons , fasting and the likes, cannot replace physically taking care of our aged.

So sad, the foolish self-acclaimed house nieggers destroyed our health systems and left it in shambles because they take medical services from Europe .

Awọn alainitiju Ọmọ alè gbogbo.
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by chaloskyx: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
lol i thought people go to church recieve miracles and testimonies in church not death
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Padipadi(m): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Padipadi(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch / Desperate Nigerian Seeking Asylum Begged To Be Declared Wanted – Police / Three Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Task Force After Being Caught In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.