Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies (33943 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Mum-Of-4 And Her 2-Year-Old Child Killed In Delta (Photos) / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by Nazgul: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
Most women who remain in abusive marriages do so because they have no where to go.

This is why I'm of the opinion that a woman should sort out herself financially before getting married. That way she can easily walk out if her husband is the abusive type and still be able to fend for herself and her kids.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by Magnoliaa(f): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Oh my God.

Just look at the men up there forming what I don't know.

As usual, a dead woman is always the perfect believable victim to y'all.

If this woman wasn't dead and she had bid her time later in the future to show him shege for all he's been doing to her now, the man will come out to cry wolf and all of them will take up charges behind him, demonising and cursing her out.

Because somehow in their brain, they cannot link domestic violence to a partner's revenge. Or that if a woman refuses to leave and/or pay back, she'll end up dead sooner or later.

Women die in their hundreds everyday from DV but one fool on Twitter was arguing about hypothetical cases of women lying against their husbands.

Shey this one has come to the end of her journey now? Torh. We'll talk and move on alright.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by iamoyindamola(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Majority of these coward men can't fight their fellow men
I hope he rot in jail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by theamazonguru(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
post=126803769:
Una Don See Wetin Failed Marriage Dey Cause

Don't Forget, Bring This BAD NEWS
Oga blogger, the bad news bearer
What exactly does the above mean?
Does it make any logical sense?

Whatever you do do it well
As a writercopier and paster,write Copy and paste well.
Show expertise and desterity in your chosen field.
Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by duduade: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

How some of you have access to the Internet baffles me.

LOOOOOL

You dey mind the buffoon

Na their type

5 Likes

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by Shebbs: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
An Average Nigerian Woman Would Rather Die In An Abusive Marriage Than Leave.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by AmazingELixir: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
lipsrsealed

Chai ehhh!!!, how do we over come your bad news.
Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by redsun(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
How could a beautiful woman like that have been so sheepish as to have tolerated a monster who eventually killed her? I guess it is too much so-called corporal punishment that is meted out to children that makes adult Nigerians turn out to be zombies in their so-called adult lives.

The same zombish mentality is why the kingpins are running the affairs of the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by ggood: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Some women see marriage like trophy

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by imagrg(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
Women love violent men.
They want to associate with hard men. grin

See the result.

Some women don't even care to verify a man's source of income.
Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by Angelfrost(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
TimiRume:
At least she died as a Mrs.

It's not easy to achieve the greatest title
in Nigeria.

Only the dead Nigerian married woman gets the society's sympathy.

For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

- Ecclesiastes 9:4 (Holy Bible)

I sense you are being sarcastic, but had to leave that there. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by Macdeey: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
Judgement day undecided undecided undecided

...........' The only hope for Justice cool cool cool

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by Thomthom(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Apus:
There are even bruises allover her from the pics above, yet smiling. I'm sure she's a Christian.
Their God of men would've kept advising her to remain in the physically abusive marriage quoting this and that yet can't stand their own cheating partners for a day.

A Christian should be allowed to leave any marriage that has become physically abusive. Stop pushing these young women to their early graves and leaving their children motherless.
wish phone u dey use e b like say my own censor the Bruises.. I no see anything

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by pocohantas(f): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Oh my God.

Just look at the men up there forming what I don't know.

As usual, a dead woman is always the perfect believable victim to y'all.

If this woman wasn't dead and she had bid her time later in the future to show him shege for all he's been doing to her now, the man will come out to cry wolf and all of them will take up charges behind him, demonising and cursing her out.

Because somehow in their brain, they cannot link domestic violence to a partner's revenge. Or that if a woman refuses to leave and/or pay back, she'll end up dead sooner or later.

Women die in their hundreds everyday from DV but one fool on Twitter was arguing about hypothetical cases of women lying against their husbands.

Exactly!!! She is dead now and they remember she could have left. If she left, it would have been a case of ashewo dey her eye. Feminists have recruited her. Blablabla.

RiP to her...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by ridwintin89(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
what people don know about domestic violence is that majority of the problem are caused by women,but whenever fight broke out,men would be held responsible.It takes foolishness to live happily with women.They will abuse you, manipulate you,lie against you,cheat on you but still want you to take good care of them.
Is that not madness.Womem are scum
Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by FireUpNow(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
She should have gone to any police station near her to report to human right. The police would have dealt with the gorilla of a man. Sad for the deceased woman
Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by Magnoliaa(f): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
imagrg:
Women love violent men.
They want to associate with hard men. grin

See the result.

Some women don't even care to verify a man's source of income.

Did you just want to talk? Is your hand itching you that bad?

What exactly has his source of income got to do with anything here? What?

So you see women wanting to be bad men as their own personal flaws, not an indictment on your own gender and the standards about marriage we've created for women?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

How some of you have access to the Internet baffles me.

These people are so dumb that it will take a serious miracle to get their brains working properly again.

Reading his manner of writing, you can easily tell his background and upbringing.

A mentally enslaved man.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by Godsownfc(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
This is the result of 'keep enduring ' Run away from toxic marriage.
Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by Magnoliaa(f): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
ridwintin89:
what people don know about domestic violence is that majority of the problem are caused by women,but whenever fight broke out,men would be held responsible.It takes foolishness to live happily with women.They will abuse you, manipulate you,lie against you,cheat on you but still want you to take good care of them.
Is that not madness.Womem are scum

You're right.

And every man that has ever been killed, kidnapped, robbed or scammed at any point deserved it.

I know it we check someone, you're the cause of every unpleasant things that has happened to you. It is your energy drawing some circumstances to your life and making experience all you're currently going through now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by Mosba: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Men and women both suffer domestic violations of different kind . If a woman want deal with man, she will make him do a naming ceremony for a child who is not even from his tribe
Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by GreatAchiever1: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

If she were kith and kin, he will be explaining to me in chains before we send him forth to his creator.

I don't like nonsense.

I use to wonder, in all these abusive marriage, can't they report the husband to maybe his relatives, kinsmen, close friends etc to call him to order. It's disgraceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by spiceadole: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
maxiuc:
angry

Beat up my sister we go come your house give you serious flogging

If you are tired of the marriage send her home

Your sister will even join her husband to fight you
Or report you to elders that you want to kill her husband.

There is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Women love their abusers.
Women love to remain married,no matter what . especially those who are churchy
Best thing is to advice her..Let her make her choice.
Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by Mindlog: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
ogascomax:
It's just a complicated matter sometimes. Some abusive marriage latter became beautiful at the end. My pastor told us today how his sister fought for her marriage. At some point it was truly an abusive marriage that the man even beat her while she was pregnant and almost lost the baby. Fast forward, latter she became born again and so did her husband. They are now living peacefully ever after.
It's a gamble so decide how to play it.

Being "born again" does not wipe away the trauma of abuse, they are both ticking time bomb and let the Pastor continue encouraging people who can't think with their God given brains to hang on to abusive marriage with the hope of it becoming "beautiful at the end", such Pastors are due for psychiatric evaluations.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by kelvindj98: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
post=126803769:
Una Don See Wetin Failed Marriage Dey Cause

Don't Forget, Bring This BAD NEWS
The way you promote your news stories is weird.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by spiceadole: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
She no die well.

Zero pity.

As usual,she had 4 children.
Women in abusive marriages are often very fertile.
The least number of children they have is 3

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by Magnoliaa(f): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
I use to wonder, in all these abusive marriage, can't they report the husband to maybe his relatives, kinsmen, close friends etc to call him to order. It's disgraceful.

I don't understand. She should report to these people, the custodians of culture themselves who believe that divorce is a thing of shame for women?

How do you call an abusive man to order? Arrest him? That's allowed in family relations?

4 Likes

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by Mindlog: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

An abusive adult, has outgrown his/her relatives.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by kelvindj98: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
ogascomax:
It's just a complicated matter sometimes. Some abusive marriage latter became beautiful at the end. My pastor told us today how his sister fought for her marriage. At some point it was truly an abusive marriage that the man even beat her while she was pregnant and almost lost the baby. Fast forward, latter she became born again and so did her husband. They are now living peacefully ever after.
It's a gamble so decide how to play it.
Naso you go gamble your daughter life. Idiota.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by Bribri: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
The major reason women stay in relationship like this is simply because of financial dependency. Women no man at least a large extent prays or want you to feed them with your money. Situations like this is why you should have a means of income. That animal of a man deserves to rot in the hottest part of hell. Rip to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies by GreatAchiever1: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Mindlog:

An abusive adult, has outgrown his/her relatives.

Nope, no body can outgrow proper discipline and correction, maybe that's what you think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) / Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data / Car Thief Tracked From Edo To Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.