Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) (5397 Views)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Peter Obi Meets United Nations Team At The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ttalk:

This is where I have issue with you guys.

There's no place as beautiful as Omole Phase 1&2 in the entire Anambra state. Awka and Onitsha inclusive before you begin dey blab
Indeed!
Omole Phase 1 grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Antivirus92(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Abagworo:
He needs to remodel the palace after modified Igbo traditional architecture cause as ot is there's nothing spectacular about it. I would have been more pleased with a thatched house.
are you for real?...
I don't usually understand the kind of sarcastic comments you usually drop in Anambra threads. Igbo unity is paramount now.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by kettykin: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ttalk:

This is where I have issue with you guys.

There's no place as beautiful as Omole Phase 1&2 in the entire Anambra state. Awka and Onitsha inclusive before you begin dey blab

Ask yorubas in ontisha to tell you about Nkisi GRA, if I post pictures you will wail that igbos don't respect their host.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by kettykin: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Indeed!
Omole Phase 1 grin grin

This is the biggest joke i have seen in nairaland , someone comparing Omole estate with estates in the east. I have been laughing since. I lived in one of such estate around Gbagada a long time , lagosians overhype nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Raskimonojendor: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
kettykin:

Ask yorubas in ontisha to tell you about Nkisi GRA, if I post pictures you will wail that igbos don't respect their host.
I just googled and red mud road everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Goodvibes007: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Small rain on that road like this and cars will be sliding everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Ttalk: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
kettykin:

Ask yorubas in Ontario to tell you about Nkisi GRA, if I post pictures you will wail that Igbos don't respect their host.

Is it another Anambra that corpers are warned not to walk on the street anything after 6 p.m.?

Same Anambra where villagers are embroiled in an unending communal war where the sound of guns has been terrifying day and night since the day of Ojukwu up till now.

Same in Anambra where water is yearly carrying people's houses with zero impact from the government despite ecological funds released by the government.

Same as in Anambra where drug rivals engage in gun battle in church.

Just dey dere dey play with your blokos. You can only deceive those who don't know your Obodo Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
kettykin:

This is the biggest joke i have seen in nairaland , someone comparing Omole estate with estates in the east. I have been laughing since. I lived in one of such estate around Gbagada a long time , lagosians overhype nonsense.
The know nothing about Anambra state

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ttalk:

Is it another Anambra that corpers are warned not to walk on the street anything after 6 p.m.?

Same Anambra where villagers are embroiled in an unending communal war where the sound of guns has been terrifying day and night since the day of Ojukwu up till now.

Same in Anambra where water is yearly carrying people's houses with zero impact from the government despite ecological funds released by the government.

Same as in Anambra where drug rivals engage in gun battle in church.

Just dey dere dey play with your blokos. You can only deceive those who don't know your Obodo Anambra
You guys are born to hate and living with propaganda, crimes that is happening in states in your region are far more than Anambra state

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Ttalk: 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Indeed!
Omole Phase 1 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You guys smear campaign doesn't affect our progress grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by successmatters(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:
Beautiful aerial views of Obi of Onitsha Palace

This is a very rich Palace befitting of a real King like the Obi. Long live the King 🤴

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Makunahatata: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Mediocrity as usual 😒

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by successmatters(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=Ttalk post=126807733][/quote]

Are you making a mockery of Yorubaland? grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Benwallt(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Looks like maximum penitentiary. No wonder Obi of Onitsha cannot move or talk. He is behind bars
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by successmatters(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Benwallt:
Looks like maximum penitentiary. No wonder Obi of Onitsha cannot move or talk. He is behind bars

Said by someone who doesn’t even have a traditional ruler, if you have , show us his palace grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Benwallt(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
successmatters:

Said by someone who doesn’t even have a traditional ruler, if you have , show us his palace grin

Keep rolling in your mud. It's not me you will drag into this cesspit
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by successmatters(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Benwallt:

Keep rolling in your mud. It's not me you will drag into this cesspit

Try and get a traditional ruler so you can have sense grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Benwallt(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
successmatters:

Try and get a traditional ruler so you can have sense grin

Wow! This is delirious

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Putinofrussia: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
kettykin:

Don't post pictures,post videos.We want see something.
Your wahala on this 52 sq km Onitsha,no be here.As big as SE is,the only place you carry for head like Gala if talking about development in Igboland is Onitsha that has no real infrastructures but mainly houses.
Ibadan is more developed than the entire SE even with its Bere-axis old houses.
Ibadan is 3,080 sq km (according to Google) while Onitsha is 52 sq km grin
according to Google.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by alanto: 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

See how pain this one is, you guys hearts are bitter grin grin grin
Truth is bitter yeah?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Neckpresser101: 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Your wahala on this 52 sq km Onitsha,no be here.As big as SE is,the only place you carry for head like Gala if talking about development in Igboland is Onitsha that has no real infrastructures but mainly houses.
according to Google.

Ibadan wey I know? cheesy

We are not talking about size here!

2 out of every 3 house in Ibadan is rusticated brown roof houses

Ibadan is majorly a glorified slum just few places area manageable

You people have no right to tell us how places are you people are the least travelled

People in Bere Ibadan will shut you up with this claim cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Neckpresser101: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

You guys smear campaign doesn't affect our progress grin grin

They're the most untravelled people

Don't blaim them grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Putinofrussia:

according to Google.

Ignorance is a big problem in West, Anambra is bigger than Lagos and Anambra is second ubernized state in Nigeria after Lagos, not only Onitsha that's developed in Anambra, empty 🧠🤯 Onitsha metropolis has expanded to many towns and local governments, Google will only show you Onitsha, Google Obosi, Nkpor, Ogbaru, Nsugbe, Oba, Ogidi, Nkwelle, Ogbunike, Umunya etc these are different towns and local governments under big Onitsha metropolis, mind you other Anambra cities are not included
Otondo you are using world largest slum city to compare Anambra state

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
alanto:

Truth is bitter yeah?
You guys are just fooling yourselves on social media, like I said you guys smear campaign doesn't affect Us grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by mightyhaze: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
alanto:

One day this you are better than somebody will get to the people's head the same way "Lagos is no man's land" got you punished...

How can you be better than me and I don't travel to your place for greener pastures rather it's you selling ugwu on my street and selling lacasera on my highways?

You think you can be better simply by claiming so?

Nonentity thinking himself a thing...

see epistle..

You yab am say him people carry last,he tell u say but he better pass you ,u begin grunt like pig on heat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by successmatters(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Ignorance is a big problem in West, Anambra is bigger than Lagos and Anambra is second ubernized state in Nigeria after Lagos, not only Onitsha that's developed in Anambra, empty 🧠🤯 Onitsha metropolis has expanded to many towns and local governments, Google will only show you Onitsha, Google Obosi, Nkpor, Ogbaru, Nsugbe, Oba, Ogidi, Nkwelle, Ogbunike, Umunya etc these are different towns and local governments under big Onitsha metropolis, mind you other Anambra cities are not included
Otondo you are using world largest slum city to compare Anambra state

Have mercy on these people, they are very ignorant grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
kettykin:
The only place that has this scenery in mainland Lagos is ikeja GRA, no other place. Onitsha is far beautiful than any place in Lagos mainland
Magodo says hello.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
successmatters:

Have mercy on these people, they are very ignorant grin
These guys are plan dumb minds

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by IkeGod9891(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
alanto:
cheesy

Even inside WaZoBia.

Na ibos come last...

From both ways. U re in d middle wch means u re destined to serve both. Forever poor u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by omenka(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Where is the beautiful?
Very fake people. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
omenka:
Very fake people. grin
Your jealous doesn't change the fact or relocate the palace from where it is please can you show us aerial photos of Palace of first class King in your state

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Want Nigeria Sliced? / Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well / The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.