Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) (5384 Views)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Peter Obi Meets United Nations Team At The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by id4sho(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:
Beautiful aerial views of Obi of Onitsha Palace
I like the stadium like setting, CDS back in the day NYSC 15A

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
omenka:
Very fake people. grin
You guys bitterness can't stop us

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Agwotulumbe1: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
omenka:
Very fake people. grin
ken why are you crying kpaaaa kpaaaa

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
alanto:

Lol... Palace are supposed to be ancient building built around ancient settlements. This an average building in the SW... Una like mediocrity sha..
i disagree with you bro.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by saysoo: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:
What sort of nonsense is this?
What putting the picture of a girls secondary school as the palace of Obi of Onitsha?
Please stop that.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by APCNig: 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
alanto:
cheesy

Even inside WaZoBia.

Na ibos come last...

You are a BAD Guy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by APCNig: 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

I feel your pain

I dey shooting for Onitsha metropolis you guys go see Onitsha never captured before

But what makes you think that we Your as are interested in how your cursed land is?

We don't care.

Your land is so good, yet you all jumped into Mallam Audu's trailer carrying Cows from Bornu through Igboland to Lagos to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos hold-ups.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Neckpresser101: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
APCNig:

But what makes you think that we Your as are interested in how your cursed land is?

We don't care.

Your land is so good, yet you all jumped into Mallam Audu's trailer carrying Cows from Bornu through Igboland to Lagos to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos hold-ups.

Oga travel stop f00ling around

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
This pictures right here looks like Southern Paris, France 🇫🇷

By the time Soludo finishes his numerous projects in onitsha, Onitsha will be unmatched

Anambra, we are getting there gradually👍

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Ikinternational: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
alanto:

I dey use ibos catch cruise... 4 mentions in 3 minutes... Na real cruise I dey ..

Hence the difference.....

I just push the button on my A8L to catch cruise

Enjoy being a troll on nairaland. Fantastic Achievement

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Ibadan wey I know? cheesy

We are not talking about size here!

2 out of every 3 house in Ibadan is rusticated brown roof houses

Ibadan is majorly a glorified slum just few places area manageable

You people have no right to tell us how places are you people are the least travelled

People in Bere Ibadan will shut you up with this claim cheesy

Bruh, the real Ibadan below 👇

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by PinkNature: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

You need a better camera, so as to deliver better pictures.

Sons of the soil should help him get a better camera.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by aQUINandmore: 12:08am On Nov 06, 2023
Onitsha, the pride of the east, a town created by the wisdom and strength of the binis.

Oba gha tokepre.
Iseeeeeee.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Neckpresser101: 12:18am On Nov 06, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Onitsha, the pride of the east, a town created by the wisdom and strength of the binis.

Oba gha tokepre.
Iseeeeeee.

You're a talented comedian grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 4:26am On Nov 06, 2023
APCNig:

We don't care.

I know you guys enjoy stupidity, no Anambra in Lagos selling on traffic, your people are all over Anambra hawking Agbo, and other harbal medicine, some are doing bricklayer and carpenter work grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by mauriceminor: 5:11am On Nov 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Where is the beautiful?
e dey ur nyash monkey

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by alanto: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2023
IkeGod9891:

From both ways. U re in d middle wch means u re destined to serve both. Forever poor u.
I come first but I respect who follows. I hate 3rd position grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2023
alanto:

Lol... Palace are supposed to be ancient building built around ancient settlements. This an average building in the SW... Una like mediocrity sha..

The biggest palace in Yorubaland. Oni of ife palace

Una double standard is something else🫤

Notice the neighborhood, brown and rustic roof everywhere compare with Obi of Onitsha surroundings

Igbos are miles ahead of you ronu miscreants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Notice the neighborhood, brown and rustic roof everywhere compare with Obi of Onitsha surroundings

Chai 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by FirmTR(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

People you're attacking are far better than you, can you show aerial photos of Oba of Lagos or Oni of Ife palace

How did you know that guy is from yoruba?
E get why I dey ask... Because most of una here dey reason like animals..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by alanto: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

I've been trying to yoload the palace since yesterday but nairaland restricts me from uploading images... You sef with your church mind compare the two palaces... Don't be sentimental...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by alanto: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

You don't get the point....
Your king's palace and it's surrounding looks like a new site under a developer while Ife's palace was built around an old settlement.

First look at the architecture of the palace, it looks like an arena, it's not African like, I may be wrong but I've never see an African palace built with a studium like compound for events, it's foreign and recent. The Ooni's palace was built in 1934 and those surrounding buildings are as old as the palace. That's an area I'm conversant with. If you want to see the type of houses around your king's palace in Ile Ife you'll have to go to new developing area, but you see the whole of Oduduwa, Ilare, Gbelenkan, Akui, Arubidi and the areas surrounding the Ooni palace were all built when there was no bicycle, those places will need complete overhauling before people will start building new houses there, I see you people scream brown roof and laugh at your ignorance. You want to build a mansion inside Agbole? How will you drive down to the house. You will have to buy houses to make a road for your car to pass, matter of fact you can't get a full plot of land in those areas without buying at least two houses or even 3 to 4. Those places were built before the arrival of the white people. You sef look the picture you uploaded closely; do you see any road access even for a bicyle between thos houses? I don't really understand how you can compare Onitsha with Ile Ife. Ile Ife is historical and significant in Africa and the world as whole. You cant say the same of Onitsha or Anambra.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Nonny95: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
alanto:

You don't get the point....
Your king's palace and it's surrounding looks like a new site under a developer while Ife's palace was built around an old settlement.

First look at the architecture of the palace, it looks like an arena, it's not African like, I may be wrong but I've never see an African palace built with a studium like compound for events, it's foreign and recent. The Ooni's palace was built in 1934 and those surrounding buildings are as old as the palace. That's an area I'm conversant with. If you want to see the type of houses around your king's palace in Ile Ife you'll have to go to new developing area, but you see the whole of Oduduwa, Ilare, Gbelenkan, Akui, Arubidi and the areas surrounding the Ooni palace were all built when there was no bicycle, those places will need complete overhauling before people will start building new houses there, I see you people scream brown roof and laugh at your ignorance. You want to build a mansion inside Agbole? How will you drive down to the house. You will have to buy houses to make a road for your car to pass, matter of fact you can't get a full plot of land in those areas without buying at least two houses or even 3 to 4. Those places were built before the arrival of the white people. You sef look the picture you uploaded closely; do you see any road access even for a bicyle between thos houses? I don't really understand how you can compare Onitsha with Ile Ife. Ile Ife is historical and significant in Africa and the world as whole. You cant say the same of Onitsha or Anambra.

Explanation 😂😂.

See brown roof everywhere.

Doesn't that deface the environment?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Re-run: No Policeman Or Soldier Snatched Ballot Box - Police / EFCC Files 16-Count Charge Against Bankole / Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.