Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,538 members, 7,830,606 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Goodnight Texts That Can A Woman Love You More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Goodnight Texts That Can A Woman Love You More (846 Views)

Can A Single Financially Stable Woman Love And Marry A Poor Submissive Man? / Why Married Woman Love Guys Fingering Their Pussy / 'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodnight Texts That Can A Woman Love You More by Chibrownz: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
1. “Goodnight, beautiful. I can’t wait to see your smile in the morning. Sweet dreams.”

This message shows your appreciation for her beauty and your eagerness to start a new day with her.

2. “As the day ends, I just want to let you know that you’re always on my mind. Sleep well, my love.”

Reminding her that she’s always in your thoughts is a lovely way to show your affection.

3. “Wishing you a peaceful night’s rest filled with dreams as wonderful as you are.”

This message highlights her exceptional qualities and wishes her sweet dreams.

Read more: https://africalevel.com/heartfelt-goodnight-texts-that-can-strengthen-her-love-for-you/
Re: Goodnight Texts That Can A Woman Love You More by rentAcock(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
In this economy, all a lady cares about is bank alert, not your corny generic love texts. Try increase your hustle.

7 Likes

Re: Goodnight Texts That Can A Woman Love You More by ahnie: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
Not in this economy aswear...but there re some ladies that love Sha,but dem nor dey value them.
Re: Goodnight Texts That Can A Woman Love You More by Sirhush(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Just get money. That all
Re: Goodnight Texts That Can A Woman Love You More by Mainmanpadi(m): 12:15am On Nov 06, 2023
Send your account number is sweeter than all those things you wrote up there
Re: Goodnight Texts That Can A Woman Love You More by luminouz(m): 1:28am On Nov 06, 2023
Premium Bullshiit

These are what will make her pussy dry up the more. Nollywood,Bolly,Gholly and Hollywood really messed up the minds of many men as kids, thinking the more you defer to a woman and make her happiness your top priority,the more she loves you. It's all a mudafucking lie.

Your goals are your top priority and when you leave that to make her your main goal, you put her on a pedestal and she loses respect, loyalty and love(or whatever version of it she has) for you. No woman respects a man who leaves his own goals for her. You should lead, not be led. A woman's nature is chaos, you are the one to bring order to that chaos and when you don't, her chaos overrules and ultimately destroys you.

Summary: Focus on ya mudafucking goals and leave texting to simps who ultimately end up in the friendzone orbital. You will still get her, her attention and respect.
Re: Goodnight Texts That Can A Woman Love You More by Ballzproblemm: 1:35am On Nov 06, 2023
grin clown do you believe women care for anything aside for money?
Re: Goodnight Texts That Can A Woman Love You More by Puss360(f): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lol... Imagine me see fine guy....Every night instead of alert na "Goodnight txt msg"... lol... I go copy am forward to the guy/man wey dey do me well...
Las las we go dey already..
Dey play grin grin

Na because of "Goodnight txt msg" I enter street abi??
Just dey play grin
Re: Goodnight Texts That Can A Woman Love You More by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
how sweet

(1) (Reply)

Turns Out She Isn't Pregnant, And Her Intentions Were Pure / Love Is Class Room, Who Is Teaching Who. / She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.