Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Do We Truely Love Dogs Or The Profit And Fun Of It? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do We Truely Love Dogs Or The Profit And Fun Of It? (156 Views)

Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread / Why Christians Should Not Sell Dogs Or Tithe From Dog Sales Income / Why Are There No Specially Bred Nigerian Mastiff Dogs? Or Nigerian Shepherd >: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Truely Love Dogs Or The Profit And Fun Of It? by Destinygsd: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
I thought nigeria was the giant of africa? Then why do we stoop so low to allow the name of our precious GOD given local dog wallow in the mud? we have a diamond in our hands but we prefer to go for a silver thats an headache.. I do read posts that a person would want to mate his local dog with a gsd but he would recieve criticizms of his life.. Some people would say he's producing mutts. But tell me. Was'nt that so called bb mixed? Other would say he's a qwark cause geniue breeders are supposed to improve the breed starndard.. can a local dog standard be improved by turning it to 404? That breeder who wants to improve his breed. and YOU who wants nothing to do with it who is a geniue breeder? or should i say (dog LOVER !)... think about this before our breed gets extint. Am pretty sure if it was an american breed it would be as expensive as a Tibatan mattif cause of its high resistant to diseases.
Re: Do We Truely Love Dogs Or The Profit And Fun Of It? by Destinygsd: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Can you imagine mixing our local dog with a neopolitan? And then MIxing it's offspring with a pure cane corso!!!.THE results may be outstanding and it may also BE weird but through cooperations, we could try again and finally get it right. I orderd for a pure pedegree ekuke pup from someone... She'll be arriving next week i plan on using her for the project and it's not a one man thing it requires all hands to be on deck. So we could improve nigeria's pet industry...... WHO'S with ME!!!! I would be posting updates on the pup once she lands..

(1) (Reply)

Best Pet Boarding In Dubai Services / Puppy Essentials / Maximize Your Online Presence With High DA Guest Posts On Top Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.