Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place (1345 Views)

Younger Brother Sees Older Sister And Gives A Long Sigh? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place by mamagee3(f): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
Younger brother saw me and gave a long sigh when he saw me at our mother’s house after a few years…Not hello, just a long sigh and walked away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
mamagee3:
Younger brother saw me and gave a long sigh when he saw me at our mother’s house after a few years…Not hello, just a long sigh and walked away.
Don't worry, everything will be fine.
People judge based on their own morals and other yardstick they consider appropriate.

You don't have to be a conformist to live in the society, just be yourself no matter how people see you
Re: Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place by meobizy(f): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
You’re a disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

Don't worry, everything will be fine.
People judge based on their own morals and other yardstick they consider appropriate.

You don't have to be a conformist to live in the society, just be yourself no matter how people see you

You couldn't asked him to at least to narrates what happened or transpired between them or didn't you read where the OP said his brother See's him almost after a year at their mothers house rather you went straight to motivate him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
meobizy:
You’re a disgrace.

Relax and calm down let's find out first
Re: Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place by NoSmoking: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
U be nutcase

Ur matter taya Matayas

🥴🤕

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place by FriendsAndFans(m): 12:19am On Nov 06, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

You couldn't asked him to at least to narrates what happened or transpired between them or didn't you read where the OP said his brother See's him almost after a year at their mothers house rather you went straight to motivate him

You don't need to ask people questions beyond what they intend to share with you.
That's intelligence.

You can either form your own opinion (CONSTRUCTIVELY) based on AVAILABLE information and make your comment or just pass by in silence

2 Likes

Re: Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place by Zaheertyler(m): 3:01am On Nov 06, 2023
You dun cast for house

2 Likes

Re: Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place by akan102: 4:05am On Nov 06, 2023
meobizy:
You’re a disgrace.
Is that what you think? Just asking though.
Re: Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place by jflower06(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
In as much you don't share much of the details, I will only comment based on what I can deduct from the little you shared here.
When someone looked at you and sigh, it's very deep and emotional. Please check your connection with the person very well to know if you have a healthy relationship with him
Re: Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place by NewDea4: 12:24am On Nov 21, 2023
mamagee3:

It simply means that your wahala is too much! You need to be calming down! grin

Meanwhile are you related to Kobojunkie? Is she your mother?
Re: Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place by BlackhatMentor: 12:30am On Nov 21, 2023
No family will be proud of you as sister or relation.

Wonder why they haven't unanimously agreed to use u for sacrifice this Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place by DDIA: 10:46am On Mar 03
meobizy:
You’re a disgrace.
She’s a Special needs person.

you can also tell from her activity (Topics and posts) on Nairaland.

Her position and treatment in the family is influenced by her condition.

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place by meobizy(f): 1:20pm On Mar 03
DDIA:

She’s a Special needs person.

you can also tell from her activity (Topics and posts) on Nairaland.

Her position and treatment in the family is influenced by her condition.
Finally, somebody made it known. I’ll ignore her threads from now on. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Like This Girl In My Class & I Want To Stop The Feelings / Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People / Dating A Girl More Educated Than You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.