Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th March 2023 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th March 2023 (157 Views)

Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines / Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 27th February 2023 Prayer Guidelines / Covenant Hour Of Prayer Mon 2nd January- Fri 6th 2023 Prayer Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th March 2023 by Godspowerpro: 4:22am On Mar 11, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

Intercession 1: Father, in the name of Jesus, thank You for gathering great multitudes into our Prophetic Entrance services yesterday, and for validating the ‘Covenant Highway’ blessings in the lives of all worshippers by the power of your Word – Is. 55:8-9 For my thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.(KJV)

Intercession 2: Father, in the name of Jesus, let the fire of the Holy Ghost consume every agent of the devil seeking to hinder the full delivery of the 4-level dimension growth ordained for this prophetic season – Heb. 12:29 For our God [is] a consuming fire.(KJV)

Intercession 3: Father, in the name of Jesus, we decree the release of your life-transforming Word in all our services, that will continue to gather and retain multitudes into this church all through this prophetic season and beyond – 2 Cor. 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.(KJV)

Intercession 4: Father, in the name of Jesus, let the ‘master reaper-angel’ put his sharp sickle into our harvest field, thereby reaping multitudes into the Kingdom and into this church this prophetic season – Rev. 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud [one] sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.(KJV)

Intercession 5: Father, in the name of Jesus, continue to empower every Winner for fruitful engagement in all our soul-winning endeavors this week, resulting in the massive salvation of souls across our harvest field – Act. 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.(KJV)

Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th March 2023 by Godspowerpro: 4:27am On Mar 11, 2023

TUESDAY 7TH MARCH 2023 PRAYER GUIDELINES

Broadcast for 7th March 2023.

⇒ See previous CHOP Prayer guidelines

Intercession 1: Father, in the name of Jesus, we destroy every blind-folding power of the enemy aimed at preventing multitudes from getting saved and established in this church all through this prophetic season – 2 Cor. 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.(KJV)

Intercession 2: Father, in the name of Jesus, let your irresistible sound continue to go through our harvest field, drafting unprecedented multitudes into the Kingdom and this church all through this year – Acts 2:2/6 Acts 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.(KJV) Acts 2:6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.(KJV)

Intercession 3: Father, in the name of Jesus, let your mighty hand fulfill the 4-level dimension growth ordained for this church in the ongoing ‘prophetic weeks of harvest season’ – 1 Kgs. 8:15 And he said, Blessed [be] the LORD God of Israel, which spake with his mouth unto David my father, and hath with his hand fulfilled [it], saying,(KJV)

Intercession 4: Father, in the name of Jesus, let every convert that ever steps into this church all through the ongoing ‘prophetic weeks of harvest’ season, abide here for life – Jn 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.(KJV)

Intercession 5: Father, in the name of Jesus, grant wisdom to every soul-winner across our harvest field this week, resulting in great harvest of souls into the Kingdom – Prov. 11:30 The fruit of the righteous [is] a tree of life; and he that winneth souls [is] wise.(KJV)
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th March 2023 by Godspowerpro: 4:32am On Mar 11, 2023

WEDNESDAY 8TH MARCH 2023 PRAYER GUIDELINES

Intercession 1: Father, in the name of Jesus, continue to direct every foot soldier in this church to where those ordained unto eternal life are this week, thereby leading multitudes to Christ and to this church – Act. 8:26-27 And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert. And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,(KJV)

Intercession 2: Father, in the name of Jesus, let the Holy Spirit continue to breathe upon our tracts and fliers, thereby drafting multitudes into this church all through this prophetic season – Joel 3:13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness [is] great.(KJV)

Intercession 3: Father, in the name of Jesus, give every new convert and new member of this church an encounter with Your Word in every of our services this year, thereby establishing them in the faith and in this church for life – Is. 33:6 And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, [and] strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD [is] his treasure.(KJV)

Intercession 4: Father, in the name of Jesus, grant wisdom to our leaders at all levels for strategic engagement, leading to the full delivery of the 4-level dimension growth ordained for this prophetic season – Jam. 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.(KJV)

Intercession 5: Father, in the name of Jesus, gather abiding multitudes into our Midweek Communion service tonight, and grant every worshipper a definite encounter with your word for their desired turnaround – 2 Cor. 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.(KJV)
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th March 2023 by Godspowerpro: 4:35am On Mar 11, 2023

THURSDAY 9TH MARCH 2023 PRAYER GUIDELINES

Covenant hour prayer guidelines
⇒ Watch Covenant Hour of Prayer Live Broadcast for Today 9th March 2023.

Intercession 1: Father, in the name of Jesus, we invoke speedy judgment against all the gods of the land out to restrain people from getting saved across our harvest field all through this prophetic season – Exo. 12:12-13 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I [am] the LORD. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye [are]: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy [you], when I smite the land of Egypt.(KJV)

Intercession 2: Father, in the name of Jesus, continue to send us your life transforming Word in every service, thereby attracting multitudes to Christ and this church all through this prophetic season – Act. 13:44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.(KJV)

Intercession 3: Father, in the name of Jesus, let there be waves of sudden turnaround testimonies in all our services all through this month, thereby bringing many others to Christ and this church – Zech. 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days [it shall come to pass], that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard [that] God [is] with you.(KJV)

Intercession 4: Father, in the name of Jesus, let the wind of the Holy Spirit continue to draft all our new converts and new members into this church all through this year, in fulfilment of the ongoing Church Growth Agenda – Num. 11:31 And there went forth a wind from the LORD, and brought quails from the sea, and let [them] fall by the camp, as it were a day’s journey on this side, and as it were a day’s journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits [high] upon the face of the earth.(KJV)

Intercession 5: Father, in the name of Jesus, visit our Winners Satellite Fellowship operation with grace for supernatural impact leading to the growth and replication of all cells in this prophetic season – Acts 2:46-47 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.(KJV)
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th March 2023 by Godspowerpro: 4:40am On Mar 11, 2023

FRIDAY 10TH MARCH 2023 PRAYER GUIDELINES

⇒ Watch Covenant Hour of Prayer Live Broadcast for Today 10th March 2023.

Intercession 1: Father, in the name of Jesus, let every contention of hell against the ongoing revival be visited with divine ven6geance – Is. 49:25-26 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD [am] thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.(KJV)

Intercession 2: Father, in the name of Jesus, silence the voice of the stranger seeking to manipulate our new converts from being established in this church all through this prophetic season – Jn. 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.(KJV)

Intercession 3: Father, in the name of Jesus, grant every Winner supernatural wisdom so as to have a Word in season that will compel at least one soul to Christ and this church this coming Sunday – Matt. 13:54 And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this [man] this wisdom, and [these] mighty works?(KJV)

Intercession 4: Father, in the name of Jesus, let the 4-level dimension growth ordained for this church be fully delivered on or before April 30, 2023 – Deut. 1:11 (The LORD God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye [are], and bless you, as he hath promised you!)(KJV)

Intercession 5: Father, by the mighty rushing wind of the Holy Ghost, compel the ingathering of record-breaking multitudes into this church this coming Sunday – Act. 2:2/6 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.(KJV) Acts 2:6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.(KJV)
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th March 2023 by Godspowerpro: 4:44am On Mar 11, 2023

SATURDAY 11TH MARCH 2023 PRAYER GUIDELINES

Intercession 1: Father, in the name of Jesus, empower everyone for effectiveness on the harvest field, thereby leading many to Christ and to this church all through this prophetic season – Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.(KJV)

Intercession 2: Father, in the name of Jesus, we invoke the vengeance of the Holy Ghost against all agents of the devil resisting the salvation of everyone ordained unto eternal life across our harvest field – Act 13:8-12 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith. Then Saul, (who also [is called] Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him, And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, [thou] child of the devil, [thou] enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord? And now, behold, the hand of the Lord [is] upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand. Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.(KJV)

Intercession 3: Father, in the name of Jesus, let all the harvest you have given us in this prophetic season be drafted into our WSF centers today, and into our services tomorrow Sunday – Act. 5:42 And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.(KJV)

Intercession 4: Father, in the name of Jesus, we decree perfect weather conditions, and hitch-free movement for all worshippers in and out of this church tomorrow Sunday, resulting in the continuous influx of abiding multitudes – Phil. 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;(KJV)

Intercession 5: Father, in the name of Jesus, gather great multitudes into our Prophetic Entrance Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, and grant every worshipper a life-transforming encounter with your Word – Isa. 9:8 The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.(KJV)

(1) (Reply)

In Kebbi, We Need Security And Aminu Bande Is The Answer---party Chieftain / Give Away, Subscribe To My Youtube And Comment To Get 1k Recard Card / Veteran Actor Yul Edochie Encourages Lagos Police To Investigate Son’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.