Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? (3359 Views)

Why Can't Igbos Support This Man For Presidency? / If Yorubas Own Lagos, Then Gwari Owns Abuja / Why Can't Igbos And Yorubas Unite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Solsix(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
I molites that will collect money and vote uzodimma

1 Like

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by richie240: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
How many of ur 'party memebers' -LP/APUGA- in the national assembly has rejected the 130million naira car?? None??
Ndi clowns
cool

ablejesus26:

What madness is this zombie talking about.

You support a party that is undeniably the worst calamity to hit this Country.

You support a party that is undeniably the greatest threat to the survival of the common man in Nigeria, yet you expect me not to call You a zombeic urchin undecided

Boy You are an urchin an unrepentant zombie.
Prove that You are not a zombie by telling us the philosophy and ideologies of Apc as a political structure and how they hence affect the lives of the people they govern.

I stand with Apga for I buy into their Ideology to create a unified political force in Igboland that will drive the region into self development in one mind and unity.

An illiterate like You view politics as just win elections,your heart is sold off by this senseless my party my candidate must win madness We have running here as politics. Your dull mind is dead to the reality of the essence of politics which is suppose to make the life of a people better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Sharpsharp00123: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
WesternPanzer:
On the eve of the gubernatorial election day in Lagos, the traditional rulers of Lagos State declared Oro Festival in Lagos to ensure smooth running of the elections.

Even MC Oluomo was seen on video saying anyone that will not vote APC should not come out or face consequences.

Igbos and other nationalities residing within Lagos state abided by the order. Very wonderful.

I believe its return match now.

Ndigbo, Why can't the Igbos of Imo state declare Okonko festival on the election day?

This is to ensure that ONLY THE CANDIDATE THAT WILL SERVE THE INTEREST OF IMOLITES IS VOTED INTO POWER.

Wouldnt that be fair? What is good for the geese is good for the gander right?

Imolites should also ensure thay anyone that would not vote LP Party or Maybe PDP should not come out on election day.

On election day, anyone that votes against the Labour Party or PDP should be made to face the consequences.

Do it everything on earth to remove Uzodimma from Power and Delete APC from all corridors of power from Imo state. Deliver either LP or any other Pro Imolite.

If MC Oluomo and other animals (Thugs) in Lagos can do it and get away, why not Imo state? They delivered Sanwo Olu through thuggery right? smiley smiley

Imolites should do this knowing that their future depends on this election. It should be a do or die affair as admonished by our President in one of his speeches.

Imolites should borrow a leaf from the last presidential election tribunal and ensure that the whole election matter is settled on election day.

The Judiciary in Nigeria as prooven by recent cases is only for the RICH, STRONG AND MIGHTY.

N.B (Take Note of the Video Below Before Your You quote me)

Below is Mr President Bola Ahmed Tinubu advising the future generation on what election should be about. He said that Power is not going to be served in a restaurant or a la carte. He said power should be grabbed at all costs. Maybe Imolites should borrow a leaf. Just saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4kgJAsHCok
u want to compare d number of foreigners in Lagos to that in imo right?

Abeg kill anyone that doesn’t vote labor/igbo party

U are free

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Sharpsharp00123: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Raf4:
I'm not sure if any Yoruba or other tribes would be interested in whoever becomes the governor of Imo or other SE states. That's purely ndigbos' affairs. It is only Igbos that will always want to chuk mouth into other people's politics. Hence the reason for wotowoto they always collect here and there 😉
God bless u

Wetin concern me with what happens in imo but an igbo person will always want to chuk mouth in what happens elsewhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Livelystone01: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Ndi Imo should borrow a leaf from the speech of Bola Tinubu here.

Learn how to fight for power. Please don't come online tomorrow and start complaining of how hope uzodimma turned Imo state to a war zone.

If he is good, do with your vote whatever you decide.

If he is not good, you people have to decisively remove him from power through your votes. Give him the Ikedi Ohakim treatment.

When Tinubu said he will grab power, he meant it. Please grab power too. Whoever has Power can undermine your destiny and your future generations. All die na die. You will eventually die one day.

Please borrow a leaf from the speech of President Bola Tinubu

You keep mentioning that power is taken quote by Tinubu and it is about the 6th time in just this first page.

Now I like you to logically approach that quote, was it Tinubu that it originated from?

Is power given?

That has been a normal quote for decades, but for divisive purpose, you have kept it up as if it originated from him.

By the way, most of you in this forum (Yorubas and Igbos) have devoted your time to always attack each other or look for errors from each other. You guys should keep it up until you find our that you've wasted the stage in your life where being objective would have placed you on the path to success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Jostoman: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Obiedun:
You just shut up! Who called you?
na comment called me
Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Jostoman: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Obiedun:
You just shut up! Who called you?
na your comment called me
Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by darealez(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
lexylaw40:
Lagos is still the most democractic state in Nigeria..take it or leave it. Eko o ni baje oo
Who's your plug? Drugs is the only reason you'll say this trash with confidence. Is Oyo State your mate??
Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by BreconHills(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
WesternPanzer:
On the eve of the gubernatorial election day in Lagos, the traditional rulers of Lagos State declared Oro Festival in Lagos to "ensure smooth running of the elections." But the end game was actually to disenfranchise those who they feel will not vote the candidate of their choice.

Even MC Oluomo was seen on video saying anyone that will not vote APC should not come out or face severe consequences.

Igbos and other nationalities residing within Lagos state abided by the order. Very wonderful.

Ndigbo, Why can't the Igbos of Imo state declare Okonko festival on the election day?

This is to ensure that ONLY THE CANDIDATE THAT WILL SERVE THE INTEREST OF IMOLITES IS VOTED INTO POWER.

Imolites should also ensure thay anyone that would not vote LP Party or Maybe PDP should not come out on election day.

On election day, anyone that votes against the Labour Party or PDP should be made to face the consequences. All is fair and square in war.

Do it everything on earth to remove Uzodimma from Power and Delete APC from all corridors of power from Imo state. Deliver either LP or any other Pro Imolite.

If MC Oluomo and other animals (Thugs) in Lagos can do it and get away, why not Imo state? They delivered Sanwo Olu through thuggery right? smiley smiley

Imolites should do this knowing that their future depends on this election. It should be a do or die affair as admonished by our President in one of his speeches.

Imolites should borrow a leaf from the last presidential election tribunal and ensure that the whole election matter is settled on election day decisively. No questions asked.

The Judiciary in Nigeria as prooven by recent cases is only for the RICH, STRONG AND MIGHTY.

Below is Mr President Bola Ahmed Tinubu advising the future generation on what election should be about. He said that Power is not going to be served in a restaurant or a la carte. He said power should be grabbed at all costs. Maybe Imolites should borrow a leaf and grab power from Hope Uzodimma at all costs. Just saying.

But this is not new. SE was locked down for PO, the old were thumb printed forcibly and anyone that voted PDP or APC was harangued and beaten. Didn't you see the video. Oro or direct slap, the spirit is the same.

1 Like

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by lexylaw40: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
darealez:
Who's your plug? Drugs is the only reason you'll say this trash with confidence. Is Oyo State your mate??
and the Lord shall bless me even in the presence of my enemies
Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lagos is not imo state

1 Like

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by T8ksy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
God bless u

Wetin concern me with what happens in imo but an igbo person will always want to chuk mouth in what happens elsewhere

Abi o jare!!!

I don't give a d.a.m.n what goes on, east of the Niger however our ipob brothers(?) seems to know more about the sw than an indigenous swesterner.

Meanwhile, most of them have never left their hamlet in Orlu but that would not stop them from coming to NL to chant, "yorubaland is a brown-roofed republic". One would think, there's no brown-roofed building in the whole of Biafra land.

2 Likes

Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Ezmans: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
lexylaw40:
Lagos is still the most democractic state in Nigeria..take it or leave it. Eko o ni baje oo
Igbos can't do that, they don't play politics of hate that is being play in lagos state
Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Akinboboz(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
WesternPanzer:
On the eve of the gubernatorial election day in Lagos, the traditional rulers of Lagos State declared Oro Festival in Lagos to "ensure smooth running of the elections." But the end game was actually to disenfranchise those who they feel will not vote the candidate of their choice.

Even MC Oluomo was seen on video saying anyone that will not vote APC should not come out or face severe consequences.

On election day, anyone that votes against the Labour Party or PDP should be made to face the consequences. All is fair and square in war.

Imolites should borrow a leaf from the last presidential election tribunal and ensure that the whole election matter is settled on election day decisively. No questions asked.

Below is Mr President Bola Ahmed Tinubu advising the future generation on what election should be about. He said that Power is not going to be served in a restaurant or a la carte. He said power should be grabbed at all costs. Maybe Imolites should borrow a leaf and grab power from Hope Uzodimma at all costs. Just saying.

Pointless 🚶 🚶 🚶
Re: If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? by Dodada: 12:22am On Nov 07, 2023
Yorubas are NOT your mates. You're kids, Yorubas are grown men and women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Will Never Progress / I’m Not Under Pressure To Rig 2011 Elections –jonathan / Why Are Teenagers So Stupid And Oblivious To Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.